Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 339 of 1,842 1 2 337 338 339 340 341 1841 1842
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
We just did the granite thing and of course the slab the wife picked out is the one backordered for 3 months. yes, 3 months.

The house is in Alexandria Tzone, sorry I didnt respond sooner, I have been rather busy. There will be a free seminar at my house on how to move furniture this weekend. Come one, Come all!!

Getting excited to move in doggone it. It has been a lot of work, but fun too.

Muffy, have you looked at the new laminate countertops? We put them in all the bathrooms and laundry. They look really good if'n you ask me. You cant really tell they arent granite until you are touching them.

A NEW truck Dave? Holy cow, we must see pics.

Cole is doing as well as can be expected. He was ice skating at the local pond here last weekend. he is quite the kid. He just had some chemo this week, so I am sure he will start to feel worse pretty soon. Only another 5 months to go!

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
GB1

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey all, checking in this evening. We are testing a truck, trying to figure if i like it or not smile

I'm getting busy at work which is very nice but i haven"t signed on during the daytime for a while now.

Hard to keep up with everything here grin

Beretta, good to hear Cole was out doing some kid stuff, that's great.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Berettaman
A NEW truck Dave? Holy cow, we must see pics.

well, what ever it ends up being it will be "new to me" but it won't be a new one that's for sure grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There are just some things in life that are so damn hard to understand. We just got home from our friends house, their son passed away this afternoon. His name was Elliot, he turned 3 months old today. Things like this shouldn't happen to such a sweet and innocent little boy.

It was so hard to hear mom and dad try to explain to his 3 year old sister why they didn't bring him home from the hospital. Some things are just not fair.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Muffy, sorry to hear about your friends and their son. Sometimes it just doesn't make sense, and unfortunately we don't know the bigger plan of things. frown

-23 below this morning....can I simply stay home today. I really don't feel like going outside. The big dogs didn't even come to the back door for their treats. grin

"I'm not crying!!"
IC B2

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Berettaman

The house is in Alexandria Tzone, sorry I didnt respond sooner, I have been rather busy. There will be a free seminar at my house on how to move furniture this weekend. Come one, Come all!!

Diet Pepsi out my nose on that one. Good one. grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Sorry to hear that Muffy. You're right, some things are just too hard to understand.

Prayers for your friends.

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave
The big dogs didn't even come to the back door for their treats. grin

Why do you make Dave and his buddies go to the back door for his treats?

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Muffy,
Sorry to hear about your friends. That is just tragic. With kids in that age group, I can only imagine what it would be like. They will be in my prayers.

They are starting to install the carpet today on the house! Yippee!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Thanks BM.

Your house is in Alexandria. We were going to move there about 3 years ago. Jeremy got transfered for his job and it is quite a drive there from Frazee. But then he got a different job. It is a nice area, I really liked it down there.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
It is always sad to me when a young life passes on.Condolences to you and your friends,Muffy.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Nothing worse than the loss of a child. Prayers on the way for Elliot and his family.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
as a single dad of a young son, hearing things like that just tears my heart out. my boy is the center of my life, and to imagine what that family is going through, well its impossible.
prayers for them.
my son had his 18 month check up today and I thank the lord every day he is healthy and doing very well.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Really sorry to hear about the baby there cuz, that's so sad.

Something clever here.

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Dave, are you test driving the truck yet?

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Condolences to all Muffy. Losing a child has to be the worst of all things unfair.

Scott

We eat organic in our house, we just have to shoot and gut it first.....
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill
Dave, are you test driving the truck yet?

no more testing, I bought one.

diggin it.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
well what did ya get? we want pics!

also, I got a call today about a Job, I'll be working at a local wildlife refuge starting in may, woohoo! it is definitely a blessing as its close to home and the pay is well.

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
congrats ryan!! Woooo! I was on the way to look at trucks when iu got your message on my phone today, I was on the road when I was texting you.

way to go man!!
oh I'll try to get some pics tomorrow, it's a redfire metalic 07 f150 crew with a 6.5' bed. black leather, I like it heap big plenty.

pics tomorrow maybe grin

we got a pile of fisherpeople heading our way tomorrow, we better get some sleep! grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Cool Dave can't wait to see the pics of the new truck.

Page 339 of 1,842 1 2 337 338 339 340 341 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

506 members (1234, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 1OntarioJim, 160user, 17CalFan, 48 invisible), 2,346 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,378
Posts18,488,518
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.