I just put one of these units on my G30 and WHOA!The stuff feels weird at first,kinda like a rubberized crushed velvet,but it works so well I figuerd I would post here and spread the word.<BR>I was worried about it getting wet,so I ran it under the faucet and then shot it.<BR>It grips BETTER wet than dry!<BR>It can be peeled off and put back on with no loss of adhesion,and after a bit of gripping the stuff starts to conform very tightly to the frame.So tight infact that the backstrap checkering shows through,and as your hand grips it,the stuff "Patterns" to your hand.<BR>I highly reccomend the stuff.<BR>I got one for "Keeb" who posts here and works at the nuke plant with me,and he is having similar good luck on his issue G17.<BR>I thought I had a problem with applying some extra adhesive(Included)on a portion that I had not degreased properly and called Brooks about it.The man went out of his way and talked me though the process,and then we yakked pistols and all sorts of stuff.He's good people.He makes the Agrip for just about everything out there including the Kel-tec P32(!!!)and the H&K USP.<BR>Just a rant and Rave/product review for he faithful,and no I have no connection with Brooks other than being a happy consumer.<BR>Cheers all!<BR>E4E<P>------------------<BR>Remove the mechanical variables,and then you can only blame yourself!<BR>http://home.intekom.com/upfront/cost.htm

My Tractor ain't sexy!
My Rifle however, has issues with the matter.
The wife Definately ain't cornfused!
Good thing I have a Dog to come home to!!!!!!