Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
In my Army days guys talked about sex with livestock and I thought they were joking.
Then a guy said, "Why do you think short guys have a bucket in the back of the truck?" grin
I'll bet this gal would put something on you that Ajax wouldn't take off!
whelennut

I like to do my hunting BEFORE I pull the trigger!
There is only one kind of dead, but there are many different kinds of wounded.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
Sandra is my neighbor.....she and biker boy bought a house in the Garden District when she was here shooting part of "The Blind Side." She really doesn't look like anything special in daylight walking around, although I like her in movies.

that inked up skank looks like a walking case of Johnson-rot.

Could be a walking petri dish no doubt; God also gave us skin for a covering, not a canvas, but I feel sorry for her and her dad. Because I'm a dad of two daughters.

From what little I know of Sandra B, I like her. Too bad but not surprising.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Yeah, I was raised in the South and I didn't screw my sister.

However, if she had looked as good as this...

[Linked Image]

Hey, I just saw on cnn that this lamb is covered in tats under all that wool! Still interested?

As for the tattooed skank, the only run I'd take at her is with my truck. sick

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but Sandy's already in her early 40s, and past her "peak," if'n yew know whut I mean. That other female, however, can't even spell "past her peak," if you follow my meaning here. What is she, perhaps twenty-four? Apples and oranges here, guys; I wouldn't actually "exchange" Sandy for her, but I fully understand a dude wanting to have both, for different reasons, of course. Gonna be a tough sell for Jesse to pull off, I'll bet. Shame on him........for getting caught. And shame on Sandy for giving a damn. It's just emotional blackmail that she's gonna run on him now. He still brings home his paycheck to her, and he still loves and protects her, and he still presumably sleeps with her at night - so what's her problem?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fang
I'm not trying to play Devil's Advocate here, but Sandy's already in her early 40s, and past her "peak," if'n yew know whut I mean. That other female, however, can't even spell "past her peak," if you follow my meaning here. What is she, perhaps twenty-four? Apples and oranges here, guys; I wouldn't actually "exchange" Sandy for her, but I fully understand a dude wanting to have both, for different reasons, of course. Gonna be a tough sell for Jesse to pull off, I'll bet. Shame on him........for getting caught. And shame on Sandy for giving a damn. It's just emotional blackmail that she's gonna run on him now. He still brings home his paycheck to her, and he still loves and protects her, and he still presumably sleeps with her at night - so what's her problem?

Personally, I'd do Sandra and the tatted chick if I weren't married and had the opportunity. Be that as it may, your logic is somewhat unrealistic if not outright flawed here. You ever heard the term "MILF"? Women reach their sexual peak at something like 38 years of age, compared to men who peak out in their early 20's. She's probably hotter to trot than the tat chick, if you play the stats. Of course there are exceptions to every rule and Sandra, even though not that much older than the other chick, comes from a completely different time and place when it comes to sex. So despite her being in her peak years sexually, individuality comes into play along with the difference in attitudes...possibly.

I'm sure Jesse makes a lot of money, but it can't be but a fraction of what Bullock pulls down. I doubt he "brings his paycheck to her". A lot of people make the argument that despite claims of love, a cheater has no love for his spouse, because if he did, he wouldn't have betrayed her. I expect the only protection he gives her comes from a condom. Presuming he sleeps with her is a big presumption with the Hollyweird crowd. As for Sandra Bullock giving a damn, most women get concerned when the man in their life is screwing another chick. Just sayin'...

IC B2

A
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
Yeah, I was raised in the South and I didn't screw my sister.

However, if she had looked as good as this...

[Linked Image]

That is a girl from New Zealand. Her name is Baaaaaaaabra

When truth is ignored, it does not change an untruth from remaining a lie.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
It looks like Sandra's woes are just beginning.
Seems a sex tape is about to surface.

Wow!
She's got some "bad taste" for sure....

[Linked Image] laugh [Linked Image]

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-d...esse-james-allegedly-made-a-dirty-video/

Proud NRA Life Member
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Holy crap, did y'all read the story. Shotgun up the poop shute.
Ouch.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You can take the boy out of the prison, but you...

When was he ever in prison?

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by shreck
Holy crap, did y'all read the story. Shotgun up the poop shute.
Ouch.

a sh!++y double entendre?

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Bogus.

Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
She may find some timely advice in the "handgun for grizzly bear threads" concerning the front sight.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Reports are that Bullock's husband did. It's hard to believe how low some guys will stoop.
CHEATING

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image] She's so ugly I could use her for modern art.
The best part of her ran down the crack of her mama's azz and made a stain on the mattress. She was cheated !!!

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sandra is a confessed Wicken so it's not surprising she made a bad choice in marriage... I personally don't find her that attractive or talented, but obviously my opinion differs with some.

“Perfection is Achieved Not When There Is Nothing More to Add, But When There Is Nothing Left to Take Away” Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (1minute, 1234, 1badf350, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,565
Posts18,491,815
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.