N
very cool!

Something clever here.

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Get'r Done!! I got 2 carts that i've pimped out too. We have lots of fun, I had them both Custom Painted and my electric now is like a Cobra now, silver and blue stripes down the middle. Have to add rims to them too. My other one is at the lake all summer and has the stereo and rims and new custom seats. Too much fun with these carts. Dave, did you see the video of the truck on LOW going down this weekend. Its on Youtube. search for TRUCK ON LAKE OF THE WOODS and has a video of it. 30ft of water.

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Hey Buschy...are the Ranger 400's out yet? Are they decent?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
very cool. Do you have any pics for us yet?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
the rangers are out. I am hearing a lot of good of them too. I dont have pictures of the carts, got them burried behind the boats yet. We even build new carts too and they are nice!

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I would love to see some pictures of those carts. Sounds like they are alot nicer than ours. smile

On the radio this morning they anounced that the company I worked for for 9.5 years locked everyone out yesterday morning because the union didn't accept the contract. They were warned. If they were not union many of us would have never been laid off. It just protects the ones who don't want to work. The first contract I went through all the people who have been there for 20+ years told me straight out "do not agree to the contract the first time because they can always do better". Many of them have never worked anywhere else. The big thing they complained about was health insurance. For single I was only paying about $14 a week. They really had a fit when the deductable went up to $250, $500 for family. Who knows maybe I will get my job back, at a lower pay rate of course. That would be ok because there are no job opportunities around here that pay crap anyway.

Thanks for listining, needed to get that off my chest. grin

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I hope they call you back.

jeeze, I've been searching for a scanned picture of your dad's old pickup (yeller) and I cant find one crazy

I guess I must have it at home & I must have never posted it here? I was thinking I posted a scan of that old photo here once.

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Those guys don't know how "gravy" they have it. Espically with the health care costs.

Our deduct is $1500.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I found some cheap carts and did some work on them and they are alot different than when i got them. I will have to try to get pics and post them. Good luck on the job, thats the way our insurance is too, but at least i get to work still. Its too bad they had to close the doors like that though.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Too bad they had to do it that way, but maybe they'll call you back to work.

They're about to find out how nice it was to have a job.

They're also going to find out how great the Union is if THEY need you, but it doesn't work the other way around.

The Union did that to Mercury Marine here last year. They voted no on the contract, and decided to strike. Merc, said, "OK, were moving opperations to Oklahoma."

The laid off workers started saying, "hey we were mis infromed by the union, and we want a re-vote...."

The next week the Union agreed to the original contract. Imagine that.

Last edited by tzone; 03/23/10.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sorry to hear that Muffy. If you want to compare crappy health insurance, you will "lose" to me everytime. cry

$3,000 deductible (per person, Rx not covered). NOTHING is covered until you meet your deductible. Although the fact that I have health insurance the doctors usually knock of a small percentage of the bill. Once the deductible is met you still get to pay 30% of all costs with a maximum out of pocket of (I believe) $9,000 (per year). I pay approx. $215 a month for this crappy family plan.

The worst part? I work for a company that grosses billions a year. mad The old CEO has since been kicked to the curb and the new CEO is promising better benefits. Something's gotta give, so I sure hope the new CEO means it.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah all the complaining they do about the health insurance is rediculous. Wait till they have to go get it for themselves and they will realize how good they had it. I have been without health insurance for over a year and it is scary. And the stupid thing is the ones who complained about it the most didn't have insurance through our company, they had it through their spouses. mad Some just like to have something to bi*#@ about.

I will have to go and reapply for the job. They won't call anyone back. I have worked in many departments in that company, took pride in my work, and like to keep busy so I hope that would be enough to get my job back.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Good Luck Muffy!

Yesterday was yet another "beginning of the end" of what made this country great. frown

Where has all the common sense gone??

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What is common sense? crazy

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Muffy
What is common sense? crazy

It means the polar opposite of Liberal Left.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

I will have to go and reapply for the job. They won't call anyone back. I have worked in many departments in that company, took pride in my work, and like to keep busy so I hope that would be enough to get my job back.

I would think it should be enough. You want me to come up there and bounce em around a bit, til they hire you. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by tzone

I would think it should be enough. You want me to come up there and bounce em around a bit, til they hire you. grin

Some of them could use a swift kick.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm wearing steel toes right now.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
not to interupt the butt kicking but..... grin

look what i found!

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good you found one. I know I didn't have any here. Looks a little different huh? grin

Page 357 of 1,842 1 2 355 356 357 358 359 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 260madman, 1OntarioJim, 58 invisible), 2,434 guests, and 1,199 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,431
Posts18,489,256
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.