Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 361 of 1,842 1 2 359 360 361 362 363 1841 1842
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Aw dang it. I cant have fun with your job now Muffy. Good luck with them calling you back. Hopefully you gave them something to think about.

It is appararent that both Dave and Tzone hold unions in much higher regard than I do. Once in awhile, I am forced to hire a union company. Almost always, I get a crappy work product that takes too long and costs too much.

Vermin Update: Al hasn't been around.

Cole Update: he is going through his hard round of chemo right now. This one hits him pretty hard. But other than that he is hanging in there as much as a 4 year old undergoing a year long dose of chemo can. On a sad note, Cole's mother got to know a little girl who also had Wilm's. The little girl had made it through her year long chemo and was doing well. then, in a short while, regressed and passed away. Pretty hard on Carly (Cole's mother and my cousin).

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My prayers are with Cole and the family. There is nothing more sad, than to see a child going through something so terible.

Keep us posted on how Cole is doing.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Dave & Pam are taking the day off, going on a secret mission...

Top secret! grin

It can't be that seceret....I have a pretty good guess. grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Thanks for keeping us updated Beretta.

Cole is a tough little guy, and an inspiration for sure.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Dave & Pam are taking the day off, going on a secret mission...

Top secret! grin

It can't be that seceret....I have a pretty good guess. grin

Dang it....I can't stand it any longer.

Plus, Dave txt'd me and told me to say it. They went to pick up the new boat. It's big, shiney, and it has lots of sparkles. smile

It rhymes with Danger.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I hope they don't sink! where they have to find that danger? Well, the Snowmobile testers finally quit running on Lake of the woods yesterday. Ice is pretty bad. still runable but getting mushy. Better be safe than sorry. Fish ON!!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by BuschPilot
I hope they don't sink! where they have to find that danger?

I think they ran down to St. Cloud to get it, or something like that. Somewhere in that area.

Originally Posted by BuschPilot
Well, the Snowmobile testers finally quit running on Lake of the woods yesterday. Ice is pretty bad. still runable but getting mushy. Better be safe than sorry. Fish ON!!

We haven't had safe ice down here for weeks now. I'm heading back on the water Sunday. I'm digging my boat out of storage tomorrow. My little guy is counting the minutes...he asked twice this morning, if he can put the hitch on the truck. grin He's a bit excited.

Last edited by tzone; 03/26/10.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ah a danger, eh? I got one of those. A Reata 1760. Love almost everything about it. I like to fondle it daily as it sits in the garage. The Reata that is.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by big drift
Key mission impossible theme song...

Dah, Da Dah ......Dah Da Dah....... This message will self distruct in 10 seconds.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Them Dangers are good stuff. I'm a tin man myself, but wouldn't argue with anyone that wanted to give me a Danger.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Berettaman
Ah a danger, eh? I got one of those. A Reata 1760. Love almost everything about it. I like to fondle it daily as it sits in the garage. The Reata that is.

You like that Angler huh?

The boss lady likes those too. What year is your? I see in the 2010's you can put a 150 on them now. That sweetens the pot a bit.

When it's time to upgrade the alumacraft in a few years, I think a 619 is going to get the nod...seems to me I sold one of those last year. crazy to get the alumacraft. Well, a 692 not a 619, but close enough.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Step it up and go for the 621. I got a Starcraft Pro Elite 2000 and love it. its aluminum and handles the water unbelievably. nice and wide, the 225 makes it move too. not sure i would give this boat up for a danger even....

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I'm a fan of the Pro Elite's. My bud has a 2000 as well. He has 225 optimax on it.

You know, if I could get a decent deal on a 621 I probably would. 19's seem to work well for how I fish.

Dave and pam's is the the 620. They got a smoooookin deal on it. He gave me first crack at it, but with the move, I couldn't do it at this time, so he snapped up. 2007 w/ 250 Verado. $21,000. Like I said, too good to lose a deal like that.

If I was staying here in the Wausau area, I'd look at a 21 a lot harder, because Green Bay is only about an hour and 20 minutes away.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Time to share some pictures.

Here is a picture of what Jeremy found on the ice on the lake down the road. He took Dozer for a run and saw someone left their blocks on the ice so he went to chip them out. He saw something under a thin layer of ice so he chipped it out also. Pretty good find.

[Linked Image]

It is solid stainless steel. Very nice chisel.

Here are pics of our golf cart before we started.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I will post more when it is done.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
way too many toys in there muffy. That would be a great project cart there!! i like. We don't see to many 3 wheelers any more. ND's purchase sounds like a heck of a deal. I found mine on craigslist last year in the cities. Bought it sight unseen. i think i did ok too.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Sweet!

That would look sweet in a harley paint scheme.

you should swap motors with that Sportsman to make the wheeler run better. grin Sorry, Buschy. I'm just kiddin'.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is silver now. Jeremy wanted to do a Twins theme. But there are going to be Harley stickes on it too.

Yeah Bushy we have too many toys. When we first moved here we had nothing and now our 30x40 and our new 48x64 are pretty much full. Well we do have an extra pickup, boat, and lawnmower we stored for the winter.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Better make room for Dave and Pam's new boat. That thing on the trailer is like 25 feet long.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy
When we first moved here we had nothing and now our 30x40 and our new 48x64 are pretty much full.

48x64....jezzzsh. I'm hoping to get one half that size.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Sounds like my sheds muffy. I got a barn that I have fixed up and its 40x64 way to full of motorized toys and then my 50x80 is full of other stuff besides the old cars. Kinda hoping i don't have to move anytime soon because we got way too much stuff now. the bad part is all the snowmobiles i have i never use them anymore either. don't think dave will let his new boat leave home come winter he'll be fishing in that in his shop....

Page 361 of 1,842 1 2 359 360 361 362 363 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 53 invisible), 2,422 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,414
Posts18,489,049
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.