Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 365 of 1,842 1 2 363 364 365 366 367 1841 1842
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Thanks guys. all of you. Even those of you that sent me pm's, but don't post... you know who you are. grin

Guys (and gals), I'll tell you what. I know I'll be fine. It just all came to a head the last few days. I got home from work and there was a 4 sale sign in my front yard. That is the first step.

Then I went to the YMCA and hit the eliptical machine, and threw some weights around. I mean really put up some iron. With anger. That helped like you can't believe.

I'll be one sore fat man tomorrow though. grin

and sorry to dave, for taking over your thread with my whining.

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tom... you'll be just fine. Things have a strange way of working out and I think you have all the right attributes and attitude. I walked away from a regular paycheck almost 30 yrs ago and while it ain't for everyone, when it's right for you nothing else works. Go forward man!

We eat organic in our house, we just have to shoot and gut it first.....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
BUG GUTS on the windshield today for the first time this year!

Sure sign of spring!

Better get the motorcycle shined up and ready to go, if this wind ever dies down.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by tzone

and sorry to dave, for taking over your thread with my whining.

this aint my thread man.

it's just a fun spot to BS with some good folks.

grin

so don't worry about that.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Muffy

Sure sign of spring!

Better get the motorcycle shined up and ready to go, if this wind ever dies down.

dont talk that bike stuff... i"m suposed to be selling mine ya know.... frown

Something clever here.

IC B2

S
SSB Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Is that to make room for the Ranger Dave?

We eat organic in our house, we just have to shoot and gut it first.....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Sure sign of spring!

I thought we decided last fall that you can't do that. smile

Last edited by Muffy; 03/30/10.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well it is Wednesday. I wonder how Tzone is feeling? Not good if we don't hear from him. grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Sure sign of spring!

That was until "we" bought a newer truck.... shocked

Tzone, hope all is better after a good nights sleep. The morning brings sunshine, a new day and maybe a new look on things. We love ya man.

"I'm not crying!!"
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Vermin Update: As I walked by the window I thought to myself, "self, is this goundhogs day (pun intended)? I am sure I shot Nancy last week, but there she is again, less than a foot from where I shot her." So this time, to make sure, I cracked open the bedroom window (figuring if I shot Nancy from a different spot I would surely remember if this happens a third time). Once again, I was struck by the facial similarities between said woodchuck and the real Nancy Pelosi. The woodchuck had slightly less facial hair, smaller front teeth, and was a fair amount cuter, but otherwise they could have been sisters. One shot again through the noodle and Nancy II soon was on her (actually his) way to the landfill as well.

No sign of Al the Skunk.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well it is Wednesday. I wonder how Tzone is feeling? Not good if we don't hear from him. grin

Tzone's feeling great, except he can't lift his arms real well. grin

It is amazing what a great nights sleep will do for you.

I sent out a bunch of resume's and job app's. Some I got from some very cool people that PM'd me with some info. And one from our very own Berettaman.. Thanks dude.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Oh, understandable. smile

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave

Sure sign of spring!

That was until "we" bought a newer truck.... shocked

Tzone, hope all is better after a good nights sleep. The morning brings sunshine, a new day and maybe a new look on things. We love ya man.

Man I wish I could buy that bike. It is one of the nicest I've seen. It's a bit quiet for my tastes though. grin

If you decide you do want to sell it, send me some pics and a price, a guy at work may be looking for a bike. He's sick of riding bish on his girl friends. and yes, we bug him constantly about it.

mr.snd...all IS better after a good nights sleep.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah that bike is awesome. Very cool. I'm not a big fan of orange, but I really like the looks of that one.

What do you mean quiet Tzone. I thought it had great sound to it.

I wouldn't want to be in that guys shoes. I'm sure he gets teased alot. Everyone gives Jeremy a bad time because my bike is bigger than his. smile

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
=

What do you mean quiet Tzone. I thought it had great sound to it.

That is why there is a grin there. That sucker sounds great!

We're pretty hard on him, but he takes it well. he has no choice, he rides on the back of his ol lady's bike, how do you defend that. grin

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Stuck the batteries in the boat last night to test everyting out.... Dang ol Yamaha fired up before it turned over the 3rd time. Like it was never stored, and it's carbarated.

New bow mount worked, locater on the bow workd, locator and GPS on the dash worked. 76 degrees today, and I'm feeling sick. grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I found my trolling motor batteries last nite. Thought about putting them in the boat, but too many other things to put away first. In due time.

Sounds like rain here today and for the next few days. Just in time for the weekend.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
we're getting your rain on the weekend. frown We're having a big easter/birthday party bash at our place.

Kind of a last hurrah or sorts. Easter is also my daughter's 7th b-day. My princess is getting big quick.

Chicken 'n Ribs on the grill Saturday. Ham and all the goodies on Sunday.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
no rain yet today. the longer it holds off the better.

barbecue sounds darn tasty. Mmmmm, a little Famous Daves applied to a good cut of elk or venny. MMMMmmm-mmm.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just found out the Chickenbuck hats (and Pam's sweatshirt) are done. I will pick them up tomorrow.

Page 365 of 1,842 1 2 363 364 365 366 367 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1OntarioJim, 1lesfox, 007FJ, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 46 invisible), 2,320 guests, and 1,200 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,498
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.