Campfire 'Bwana
N
selling the house??

G-damn wind is really blowing today!!

Something clever here.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We are just going to try and sell it on our own first. We would like to get it sold before we start building.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got done dethatching the yard. Jeremy is sucking up all the leaves since we didn't do it last fall. Yucky dirty.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I didn't get to go fishing today either. It was windy as heck, and I was tired and crabby to boot.

Not sure how the open house went, we haven't heard for the Realtor yet, so I'm guessing not the best.

Sorry to hear about the little guy. frown I hope he's feeling better.

We dang near bought a car today, still might. Mama needs to figure out if she wants to be cheap or not. grin

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
today is a new day, and if things warm up a little and he wind stays down, who knows. everything might happen today smile never hurts to be optimistic!

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
listen to the man rooster.... don't put that blower away. I'm gonna let the snowplow hang on old yeller till late june.

To late. I put it away yesterday. I didn't put the shovels away though because if the blower is put away it means its going to snow. Today I will wash my truck so it will rain. I have new tree's that need some ogwa.

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hey Colorado, where do you fish around Crookston? I live by Hawley where there is lots of lakes within 20 minutes but I didn't think there was much for fishin lakes up that way.

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by runswithscissors
oooo... im mad at my parent they went to fargo with out me and to look at 4wheelers

oooo....im mad too! Your "parent" went to fargo without you to look at wheelers and didn't even stop in and say hi!

Just yesterday, we had a BBQ and had a bunch of friends over and I was thinking that it would be fun if the Shawsuzuz didn't live so far away and could join us.

At least you got a really nice 4 wheeler out of the deal Nate!

grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
rooster, what part of MN are you in? and I totally know where you're coming from, they musta drove right by my place! although in their shoes I wouldn't have wanted to lengthen the trip any more either.

and as a heads up to those who want bunkbeds, I talked to the school the other day, they said they might be having a bunch come available, so I told them I would take them all. I might even be able to get them for free if we carry them out of the buildings ourselves smile plus they wouldn't be left outside to be rained on like last time. there estimates were 10-40 beds/mattresses and I already spoke up for all of them. of course camp chickenbuck will have pick of them first, leftovers will be up for grabs. I'll let you know more when I do. nothing is for sure yet, but the folks there said it was likely.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
that is awesome dude!!!

Something clever here.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
rooster, what part of MN are you in?

Hawley is smack dab in the middle of Moorhead and Detroit Lakes. I live in the country south west of town. About 20 minutes from Big Cormorant/Pelican area.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
oh I know the area really well! I grew up there! PM sent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just got done cleaning. Now it is time for burgers on the grill with tater salad, beans, and chips. It is beautiful out today, like summer.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
like summer, only different grin

It's cooling off up here now.

Our "consider it sold" dirt bike buyer was a no show.

Nice.

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Missy, any chance we could get some chickenbuck bottle coozies made? just out of curiosity, magnets in them would be awesome! laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I will check on the magnetic coozies. Jeremy can't even get anymore Mobil ones. I will see what I can do. If I can't get the magnetic ones I will try and find something else.

Busy day, we cut down 5 iron wood trees to make room for maples. Jeremy cleared the property line so we can have this guy come and put 10 foot pine trees in. He charges $100 an hour and where we are getting the trees is only about 1.5 miles from our house. So the cost won't be that much.

I was working on the SE side of the new shop. We are putting these bricks made of recycled tires on three sides of the shop. They are really nice. They are easy to put down and when they get wet they are not slippery. I will post pics. They are made by one of Jeremy's customers in Staples.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Our "consider it sold" dirt bike buyer was a no show.

Nice.

Sounds like craigslist.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
We had a good weekend. Busy. Saturday am we cleaned for our open house that no one showed to. Then we went car shopping for ma, and we dang near bought two cars.

We still might buy at one. We'll see what happens at my job interviews this week.

I made the mistake of sitting in a 2010 Mustang GT. OOOPS! Now I have a savings account that I make payments to. I will have one!

After talking to the dealer though, I'm going to wait and try to get a 2011. Bigger motor, bigger power. grin = bigger burnouts.

Yesterday me and the kiddos goofed off. Betsy went to TN for work for the week.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yeah, big mistake sitting in the Mustang. They are nice! What other cars were you looking at?

Don't get into too much mischief while the wife is gone. grin

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
SWWWEEEETTTT Jesus!! a 2011 would be nice Tom. We just about bought a 2010 last fall before i got a truck that had an eleanor package on it. awesome looking car. Wife still wants a mustang, i told her we'd get it for my daughter when she turns 16, only 11.5 now. get it now and give it to her when she's old enough....always thinking!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
Page 373 of 1,842 1 2 371 372 373 374 375 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

534 members (12344mag, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1936M71, 1beaver_shooter, 16penny, 55 invisible), 2,258 guests, and 1,321 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,391
Posts18,488,731
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.