Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by BrentD
Originally Posted by Tod
And the quitter issue will continue to hang over her head. If she couldn't handle being governor of Alaska, how is she going to handle being POTUS?

You know, she isn't just a quitter as a governor. A friend did a little homework on her and she has quit more things that I can count. She ain't a finisher.

A: pretty sure your friend could get six figures plus working for the MSM

or B: you can't count very high

or C: you're just a liberal POS that would rather deal in lies and innuendo than fact

I vote C

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by Tod
And the quitter issue will continue to hang over her head. If she couldn't handle being governor of Alaska, how is she going to handle being POTUS?

You know, she isn't just a quitter as a governor. A friend did a little homework on her and she has quit more things that I can count. She ain't a finisher.

=========

Your friends apparently need to exert full time attention and effort homework on her. You have to find something to overcome your failing grades!

The fact SP is the code-pinker's full time homework assignment is refreshing in and of itself.

She must make you boys have to see shrinks and take meds. It's making me laugh my ass off how she has the pink tard's thongs all wadded up in a bunch.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
but I'm on record what I'd prefer in a Prez, and as grateful as I am to Palin for what she did for Alaska, I'd prefer someone else to be the GOP nominee

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
BY THE WAY...i could take all the "tv stars/news chic's" that bad mouth/mock palin, put them all in a sack...shake it up-dump it out.... and NOTHING worth a dam would fall out.

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It is time we get behind someone and start getting all the backing we will need. No matter what O does people still like him. It is doesn't matter what he does the his charisma will draw the stupid and uninformed. We all ready proved more than 50% of the US is either stupid or asleep. I say pick someone and get behind them before it is too late. Four more years of O and he will be a dictator.

Time spent hunting is not deducted from one's lifetime.

IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by DayPacker
.We all ready proved more than 50% of the US is either stupid or asleep. .

Way more,...about 93%, actually.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We know more about Sarah Palin than we do about Barry Soetoro.

Have an A1 Day!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The Tea Parties are good but I don't want to do anything which would split the vote. If we are going as Republican we need to get the tea parties behind the Republicans. I want the America back that so many thousands fought and died for. I want a strong military to defend our country. I want a strong space program. Many of the technological advances we have today can be accredited to the space program.

TIME TO WAKE UP.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle

She has to do a LOT more than rally the conservatives. They will vote for anything that ain't Obama. What you need is someone that can switch votes from Big O to the Elephant. And that ain't her.

Figured you to stay with Barry.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Tod

Lord knows, as do many on the �Fire that I have done more than a little homework on the subject of Gov. Palin.
The record shows and has been posted on the �Fire so many times:
Sarah has NEVER QUIT on anything in her life unless it was to get a better run at it.
Show me where the record is wrong.
Don �t be a Paddler, back up your statements with some of those examples that you can�t count up to.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
She hurt her politcal stance by quitting hands down, Would she protect true blood American values to her best ability? I would gamble yes.

Lowcountry Wildlife Management
Knowing Wildlife Beyond Science
[email protected]
Genesis 9;2
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by crosshair
She is not a great orator. Her voice does not convey authority or wisdom, nor control. Those are qualities we confer in a male voice. Reagan and Heston were trained actors, they had control of their voice and their body language. Sarah lacks that, it will hurt her.

Look at leaders female of different countries, deeper more masculine voices.

Well she seems to have gotten alot better but still has a distinctive uptalk delivery as if she is asking "don't you agree". She needs to show more confidence, maybe study how Betty Joan Perske would tell em like it is.

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Comrade_Cheese
We know more about Sarah Palin than we do about Barry Soetoro.

Might be some reasons for that.

Such as lie-berals don't want the skeletons out on their Manchurian Muslim.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Strick9
She hurt her politcal stance by quitting hands down, Would she protect true blood American values to her best ability? I would gamble yes.

Sorry, but I just can�t see where Sarah has been hurt at all. Seems to be doing rather well.
I think because her reasons for reloading were valid.
When OL� Man McCain tapped her on the shoulder, there was no looking back.

And no way for her to remain in Alaska and do what she is doing for Conservatism now.
IMHO all of us Conservatives including Alaskans Conservatives are better off with Sarah where she in now on the national stage.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think we could use Sarah as a VP but I also believe we need a man to deal with the leaders in the world. I don't believe that most of the leaders in the world give credit to women where it is due. If the man looked like Jesus Christ so much the better.
I know to far right.... but I want our country back.

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Those of you taking the time to trash Srah as a presidential candidate are getting way ahead of yourselves. Rigtht now she is doing more than anyone to set the agenda and fire up the troops for the Congrssional elections this fall. She should be completely supported in those efforts by anyone who wants our country back.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Exactly. She's not running, and my guess is she won't run.

What she's doing now is way more fun, more effective on policy, and pays better.

The tone she's setting now will almost surely have to be followed by any declared candidate.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What is Sarah, an astute opportunist. Having voted for her as governor, and having analyzed her actions in office, it is clear that she has had some amazing timing (right place at the right time) and was bright enough to grab the opportunities that presented themselves.

She is NOT the conservative saviour so many people want her to be, but she knows what people want to hear. I have no doubt that she could catapult herself on peoples frustrations to become the next president. Just as so many people wanting anytying but George Bush voted Obama into office, so many people wanting anything but Obama could put Sarah into office.

But honestly look at what she did in her scant two years as governor of Alaska. The first year she did pretty much nothing, as making a leadership call would make her approval numbers drop and she certainly didn't want that. Then when she started taking action, it was to push through raising taxes on industry and raising state government spending. Then she hit the campaign trail with McCain. Somehow Alaska wasn't nearly as exciting as the National stage, so instead of doing the job she was elected to do, she figured it would be easier to cash in on her book deal, bail on her job as governor, and now she makes more money then she could imagine just be telling people what they want to hear.

Staying in her position as governor would have hurt her national ambitions, because she'd have to take a stand and be held accountable for her actions and decisions. She took the brilliant way out, make lots of money and get massive national exposure. How many politiceans are bright enough to take that tact? Instead of getting a measly politicians salary, you can make TV people money, and instead of raising campaign funds to get your face on TV, you get paid to be on TV.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
What is Sarah, an astute opportunist. Having voted for her as governor, and having analyzed her actions in office, it is clear that she has had some amazing timing (right place at the right time) and was bright enough to grab the opportunities that presented themselves.

She is NOT the conservative saviour so many people want her to be, but she knows what people want to hear. I have no doubt that she could catapult herself on peoples frustrations to become the next president. Just as so many people wanting anytying but George Bush voted Obama into office, so many people wanting anything but Obama could put Sarah into office.

But honestly look at what she did in her scant two years as governor of Alaska. The first year she did pretty much nothing, as making a leadership call would make her approval numbers drop and she certainly didn't want that. Then when she started taking action, it was to push through raising taxes on industry and raising state government spending. Then she hit the campaign trail with McCain. Somehow Alaska wasn't nearly as exciting as the National stage, so instead of doing the job she was elected to do, she figured it would be easier to cash in on her book deal, bail on her job as governor, and now she makes more money then she could imagine just be telling people what they want to hear.

Staying in her position as governor would have hurt her national ambitions, because she'd have to take a stand and be held accountable for her actions and decisions. She took the brilliant way out, make lots of money and get massive national exposure. How many politiceans are bright enough to take that tact? Instead of getting a measly politicians salary, you can make TV people money, and instead of raising campaign funds to get your face on TV, you get paid to be on TV.

.458---That is the most astute analysis of the Palin show that I have read or heard. Thank you.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by crosshair
She is not a great orator. Her voice does not convey authority or wisdom, nor control.

I agree. For good or ill, and irrespective of her message, Palin suffers from a whiney voice and a stilted delivery. Both can be rectified, and I'm surprised, and perplexed, that her handlers have not addressed themselves to the issue. Palin's detractors find it easy to lampoon her because of her insipid delivery style, which I fear may prove fatal to any aspirations Palin may have of higher elected office.

It ain't fair, but what is, is.

Just my two cents.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

284 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 33 invisible), 1,750 guests, and 1,071 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,459
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.