Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
F
Fossil Offline OP
OP Offline
F
Old age pensioner gets stopped & breathalysed.
When it came up negative, the cops got upset & decided to search the guys car.................

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ed-keeping-penknife-car-use-picnics.html

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
oh it will be that way here, just you wait and see

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My Wife lived there for ten years and she can not believe what it has become. Bear

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wow the Peoples Republic of Great Britain, just wow!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by elkhunter76
Wow the Peoples Republic of Great Britain, just wow!

Like Cole said...it's coming...if not my lifetime...my childrens for sure. And Americans will let it..just as the Brits have.

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBaker5390
And Americans will let it..just as the Brits have.

Not all Ameicans will allow it!

Knowles yesterday admitted possessing an offensive weapon at Torquay Magistrates Court.

That was stupid.
Until they worded it accurately, I'd never admit guilt. It's not an offensive weapon it's a fricken paring knife. Only offensive if you're a fruit!

'He accepts it was in his car and the law is very clear,' he said. He admits possession of it and he had no good reason for having it.'

Lying bastard. He said the reason plain and clear. A very good reason, for cutting up fruit. He has a hell of a lot better reason for having it than they have for taking it away from him.

No way I'd live under that kind of BS tyranny. I'd tell the Bobbies "that's just a paring knife. It's the screwdriver right next to it that should alarm you pinko puss-cakes."

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I can only imagine what would happen to me for my Camlluis Blaze "Robo Power" even though it has only a 3" blade!

[Linked Image]

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
7.62 cm is 3". That's a long blade for a Swiss Army knife. I guess it's easier to go after a 61 yo man than real criminals. whistle

The Karma bus always has an empty seat when it comes around.- High Brass

There's battle lines being drawn
Nobody's right if everybody's wrong
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I guess they would really freak out with the 10 to 12 inch blade I have on some Bowie Style knife given to me that a friend of the family ( female) found in the house she moved into...

I put it under the front seat on my truck, and it has been there ever since..

having something like that, I guess I would be hauled in and accused of trying to murder the queen...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Seafire
I guess they would really freak out with the 10 to 12 inch blade I have on some Bowie Style knife given to me that a friend of the family ( female) found in the house she moved into...

having something like that, I guess I would be hauled in and accused of trying to murder the queen...
The Bobbys would just shoot you......if they had guns.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
oh it will be that way here, just you wait and see
Coming indeed.. And sooner than you may think.

And Americans need to stand up to it and resist - every minute, every hour, every day, every way, any way...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by T LEE
I can only imagine what would happen to me for my Camlluis Blaze "Robo Power" even though it has only a 3" blade!

[Linked Image]

Lordy, they would have a conipiton fit and fall back in it when they pulled the 18 inch blade machete out from behind the seat of my pickup, and the entrenching tool, and the cedar ax, to say nothing of the rifle in the back window.

Probably declare me threat to national security. wink

BCR

Quando Omni Moritati
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The law says you can carry a less than 3" folding knife. The problem is that a judge interpreted "folding" to not include any knife with a lock. So most genuine Swiss Army Knives are OK, but a 2 3/4" locking knife is a weapon.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Seafire

The Bobbys would just shoot you......if they had guns.

so instead they will assault me with anti American Slurs..

That is about all the limey kids could do to us, when I was a kid over there from 63 to 66...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I guess they would piss their pants if they looked in my glove box.....that Cold Steel Bush Ranger would really freak them out....after they moved the .45 out of the way so they could see it.

the nation that stood alone against Hitler and saved the West has sunk to an amazingly low level.....and the debate last night among the PM candidates gives little hope of improvement.

Damn shame.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Prescient of Mssr's Burgess and Kubrick?

Dim: "Well. Well, well. Well, well, well, well, if it isn't little Alex. Long time no viddy, droog. How goes?"

Alex: "It's... it's impossible. I don't believe it."

Georgie: "Evidence of the old glazzies. Nothing up their sleeves. No magic, little Alex. A job for two, who are now of job age. The police."

[Linked Image]

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (1OntarioJim, 22kHornet, 06hunter59, 320090T, 257 roberts, 3dtestify, 21 invisible), 1,198 guests, and 960 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,093
Posts18,522,161
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.