Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp
In all seriousness, Ron mentioned the other night when we were at Ken's going out party, the best thing about 24 hour is the diversity. No other place has so many views and that is interesting.

We can argue over a subject and later share agreements on another... like a true hunting camp.

kent

With out a doubt the best forum I have participated in.

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Keeps life interesting for sure. Addicting as well.

Deal with it.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
This site is the BEST!!

They/ You put up with ME!!! laugh

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Here's the best post on that thread:

"I've never even heard of 24 hour campfire until now. So obviously I don't know exactly what you're talking about...but I can smell the stench of a busybody in your thread. I say you should mind your own business, and if you don't like it there, then don't go there. Why are you telling us anyway? If it's soooooo scary to you, why don't you go run along to your little government buddies and tell them?"

JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Apparently "Kifaru" is Swahili for "Caught the gay".

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gus
this is about the most "balanced" place i've ever been.

Coming from you Gus, that has no meaning. None.

smile

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 340boy

..... boring.....I will take this forum over any of the other hunting/shooting sites I have been on.

Me too. Although there is only 2 or 3 others that I've ever looked at more than a couple times. This one's got it all and no censorship.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

E
EWY Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Shouldn't we be referred to as Turdlike out of control loonies? I mean WTF?

Ernie

George Washington - �Labour to keep alive in your breast that little spark of celestial fire,�conscience.�

God save the Republic
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by Gus

Coming from you Gus, that has no meaning. None.

smile

I knowwwww!

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as freedom should not be highly rated." Thomas Paine
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
OH MY !!! Their watching us watching them watch us.....

IC B3

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Gus

Gus, I don't think anyone here has any doubt about that. crazy

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 270LightningBLR
OH MY GOD, read that last comment, they know who you are Derby!!

Hey, I'm a Faerie Dwarf do they expect me to be sane????? laugh

You know when you speak the truth people will call you nuts because that's easier than thinking.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
A little dated perhaps but the humor is still there. laugh

http://www.kifaruforums.net/showthread.php?t=19999

I paid them a visit and found them very boring and very bored : it must be all that PC self censorship that clogs their minds and fills their posts.

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
This is to TAME,.....

Let's FIGHT,.....

Or BASH some Cops !

just kidding,.....

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
n all seriousness, Ron mentioned the other night when we were at Ken's going out party, the best thing about 24 hour is the diversity. No other place has so many views and that is interesting.

Well I might agree with that if there weren't a serious effort to chase most diversity away.

Many here would be happier if all dissenting opinion were chased out. I see most diverse opinion met with anger more so than interest. IMHO

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Barkoff
n all seriousness, Ron mentioned the other night when we were at Ken's going out party, the best thing about 24 hour is the diversity. No other place has so many views and that is interesting.

Well I might agree with that if there weren't a serious effort to chase most diversity away.

Many here would be happier if all dissenting opinion were chased out. I see most diverse opinion met with anger more so than interest. IMHO

Barkoff, it's all in your mind.

[Linked Image]

"Knowledge is good"
� Emil Faber
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Rick has tangibly loosened the reins around here in the last couple years, for better or worse.

It does lead to what I would consider to be some pretty out-there posts and threads, especially on the Campfire forum. Threats of physical violence, and blatantly bigoted racial stuff are what bug me, personally. Those would not be tolerated on most forums but they are fairly common here these days. So, to a degree, I understand how that guy could pop his head in here, and come away going... wow, that place is nuts!

But that's OK. We self-police pretty well. If something is too far out there, I'm not shy about saying so, and likewise if I say something that people consider to be out there, they don't seem to be shy about lambasting it... grin...

You thinkin that they were'nt referring to you ...priceless

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

I wouldn't say most hate you...cept maybe when you are defending...jeffobammy...or Kali....ok nevermind shocked

"What country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." (Thomas Jefferson to James Madison, Dec. 20, 1787)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The 24-hour campfire forums out of control and full of loonies
I,m not a loonie or me either.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by TBaker5390

I wouldn't say most hate you...cept maybe when you are defending...jeffobammy...or Kali....ok nevermind shocked

Now why would you say that, I never brought up anyone hating me...where is the love dammit, where is the love?

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

186 members (1_deuce, 1eyedmule, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 28 invisible), 2,108 guests, and 1,065 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,608
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.