Hop To
Page 381 of 1,842 1 2 379 380 381 382 383 1841 1842
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill
We've gotten some much needed rain this weekend. Got the boat all ready to go for the general fishing opener next Saturday.

We got some rain too finally. Not as much as we need but it helps. Man it was getting dry.

Same here Rooster. We've had burning bans in place for several weeks. More rain in the forecast for next weekend.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Of course it will rain next weekend, I'll be fishing. Headed to Hayward. Not sure if I'll hit the chip or not. Maybe early in the AM on Sunday. Saturday will be a zoo.

Where you headed?

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well,

We bought us a house this weekend. The inspection is Tuesday. Stuff happens on houses a lot faster in MN than it does here. That caught us by surprise a little.

I'll send you guys some pictures tomorrow. It only has a 2 stall garage, but plenty of room to build. Now I'm getting excited.

Not a huge lot, but 1.3 acres in town is a good piece for the area. We looked at 10 and settled on the one we both liked...well we pretty much love it. We don't plan on going anywhere else, so she'll be home.

We close on my birthday, June 17th.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Well,

We bought us a house this weekend. The inspection is Tuesday. Stuff happens on houses a lot faster in MN than it does here. That caught us by surprise a little.

I'll send you guys some pictures tomorrow. It only has a 2 stall garage, but plenty of room to build. Now I'm getting excited.

Not a huge lot, but 1.3 acres in town is a good piece for the area. We looked at 10 and settled on the one we both liked...well we pretty much love it. We don't plan on going anywhere else, so she'll be home. It was the one

We close on my birthday, June 17th.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good for you guys. Oh yeah I forgot your birthday is the day before Dave, RWS, and my mom's birthdays. Can't wait to see the pics.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
went catfishing for a bit last night, not even a nibble. I'm starting to think there are no fish in MN, at least the area I'm at lol

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Rooster7
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill
We've gotten some much needed rain this weekend. Got the boat all ready to go for the general fishing opener next Saturday.

We got some rain too finally. Not as much as we need but it helps. Man it was getting dry.

jeeze, we didn't get a drop. It was cool & overcast all day yesterday but no rain frown

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Hey that's great news Tom! Congrats, see it's all falling into place. I'm certain the job will be the next piece to fall in place.

We did have a fun weekend of visiting up here. It was great to get out to camp even if it was just for the night. I could have spent all weekend out there working with the tractor fixing the camp access trail. I don't have any pictures to load up this morning. They are on my camera at home.

We went to the grand march for the high school prom & watched from the stands as our area kids paraded through in their prom digs. it was really something seeing all the area kids like that. I told Pam that the last time we saw all those kids in the same place as we watched as an audience it would have been for one of the corny elementary school plays that they do throughout the years. Now look at them, wow where does the time go huh?

No really, does anybody know? Because I want some of it back grin

Something clever here.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
That is good news Tom...post pics...and when you get older..1.3 acreas will sound like a lot to mow... wink

ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
i would like to see some pictures

Hold my mountain dew & watch this.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Wow! Tom bought 2 houses (Double post). laugh

Is it the one in Blaine?

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by tzone
Of course it will rain next weekend, I'll be fishing. Headed to Hayward. Not sure if I'll hit the chip or not. Maybe early in the AM on Sunday. Saturday will be a zoo.

Where you headed?

Not sure Tom. confused May just stay home and wait till Monday to avoid the zoo.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Congrats Tom! Great news on the house. Well, the daughter passed gun training on Saturday, pretty excited about that. Then off to the river to catch sturgeons, we ended up with 8 and a burbot. pretty slow, but it was still fun!

It is a silly fish that is caught twice with the same bait!
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by ingwe
That is good news Tom...post pics...and when you get older..1.3 acreas will sound like a lot to mow... wink

ingwe

Not much lawn, lots of trees. Going to stay that way. grin The front yard is the only thing that really needs to be mowed. back will be landscaped.

Hold on, I'll try to dig up some pics.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
OK, got em.

Here is the front.
[Linked Image][/img]

from kitchen to living room
[Linked Image][/img]

from living room, to kitchen
[Linked Image][/img]

from northwest lot corner, notice all the neighbors. grin
[img:left][Linked Image][/img]

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
After we get settled, we'll have a party.

We'll be cooking on this.

[img:center][Linked Image][/img]

Best of both worlds...gas for quick and dirty. Charcoal for real grilling.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Tom,GREAT looking house.You are going to like living there.
Dave,inside of every older person is a young person saying"What the hell happened?".Time flies.Make the most of it.Wring out EVERY minute.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That is one of the first houses you looked at isn't it? I like it. Nice, no neighbors real close. Congrats you guys!

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Very nice place Tom, really happy for you guys.

Something clever here.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Tom...Sweeeeeet!

NICE digs..
Love the kitchen and the BBQ...

I can cook ( never trust a skinny cook....)

Can I come live with you?

I promise I'll keep my room clean.... whistle

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Page 381 of 1,842 1 2 379 380 381 382 383 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

411 members (160user, 1Longbow, 204guy, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 38 invisible), 2,038 guests, and 1,097 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,445
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.