Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 387 of 1,842 1 2 385 386 387 388 389 1841 1842
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Pam,you did well.I look forward to pictures.That'll teach Dave not to sneak into the hardware store and buy scopes.

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Pics, c'mon I wanna see Dave in convulsions and Tzone paying homage to the new ride wink

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Guys, Dave went to town today. See, I don't get to town too much. I leave home in the morning and go to work, which is away from town. Then I come home, eat, sleep, repeat.

Well I went to town today and found that the local hardware store is thinning out it's rifle scope & bino inventory.

they had a VX-II 3-9X 40mm in matte silver for 299 and had all optics at 25% off the marked prices.

So I walked out with a new Matte silver VX-II 3-9 40mm for the price of a VX-I

It's going on the stainless & gray Lam M77.264 WM

Merry Christmas to me grin

[Linked Image]

Guys,

Ma Shaw found herself in town today, like she is every day since she works in such a nice little town. She leaves home, goes to work, runs errands on her break/lunch, runs kids here and there, she goes home, cooks, cleans, eat, sleep, repeat. But today was different, she found herself at the local Ford dealer. She found herself looking at a sweet deal she just couldn't pass up. See she's an opportunist, like her husband Dave, at least that's what he said he was last night after he bought his scope. So she fancies herself to be a bit like her husband of many years.

Ma got herself a sweet deal on a 2011 Ford Mustang...V6....305 hp...Kona Blue metallic...black leather interior...31 mpg....wooohoooo. A deal that she couldn't pass up! grin Merry Christmas to Ma, Happy Birthday to Ma...oh and Happy Mother's Day Ma.

Ma Shaw, sweet ride!!!!!

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Tzone will have pics soon. I have the wheeler and a turkey in the back of the truck right now.

I can't wait to see that new Stang ma. Tis my favorite car right now by a long shot.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave
Guys, Dave went to town today. See, I don't get to town too much. I leave home in the morning and go to work, which is away from town. Then I come home, eat, sleep, repeat.

Well I went to town today and found that the local hardware store is thinning out it's rifle scope & bino inventory.

they had a VX-II 3-9X 40mm in matte silver for 299 and had all optics at 25% off the marked prices.

So I walked out with a new Matte silver VX-II 3-9 40mm for the price of a VX-I

It's going on the stainless & gray Lam M77.264 WM

Merry Christmas to me grin

[Linked Image]

Guys,

Ma Shaw found herself in town today, like she is every day since she works in such a nice little town. She leaves home, goes to work, runs errands on her break/lunch, runs kids here and there, she goes home, cooks, cleans, eat, sleep, repeat. But today was different, she found herself at the local Ford dealer. She found herself looking at a sweet deal she just couldn't pass up. See she's an opportunist, like her husband Dave, at least that's what he said he was last night after he bought his scope. So she fancies herself to be a bit like her husband of many years.

Ma got herself a sweet deal on a 2011 Ford Mustang...V6....305 hp...Kona Blue metallic...black leather interior...31 mpg....wooohoooo. A deal that she couldn't pass up! grin Merry Christmas to Ma, Happy Birthday to Ma...oh and Happy Mother's Day Ma.

Hmmmmm

[Linked Image]

grin

Although I am impressed with Pam's knowledge of the current mustang lineup as demonstrated by her itemized features and options list... I still gotta call boolshit. grin

Something clever here.

IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Methinks if it aint BS then I may be seeing fireworks up north grin

If it is BS a good scare tactic Ms. Pam if not then Weezy and the Mama are gonna be cruising in style. laugh

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Ended my turkey season yesterday. Nada, zip, zero, bumkis. Did not see a single bird while in the field. Neither did the other 2 guys I was with. We were all in different arteas of Waupaca County and none of us saw a bird.

I may try and pick up another tag for later in May.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by tzone
Ace is the place. The Ace in town here has a pretty good selection of goodies too. They beat Gander on prices by a long shot.

Moe's Ace Hardware in Black River Falls, WI has a huge gun selection and they deal well.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I was not very happy when I got home lastnight. Dozer chewed up my motorcycle helmet. He tore the inside out and he must have had a great time throwing it around because it is scratched all to heck. frown

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Could have been worse, a friend of mine had a dog that used to love eating snowmobile seats.

Never could convince that dog that those seats were not for him to eat.

grin

Something clever here.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Snowing like a SOB right now....and sticking!

Bill, I saw 9 birds, (1 tom) on Wednesday, and 14 today. 11 this morning, and 3 this afternoon.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Tom, I got your text... got pictures?

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I do, I have lots, but I'm whipped right now man.

We were house shopping yesterday. We looked at 14 houses, got home at 1030 last night and I got up at 315 this am to chase those dang ol turkeys.

I tell ya, I think a wife's sole purpose is to drive a man nuts! We have a house that meets EVERY one of our "must have's" on the list, and she still isn't sure it "the one". It's a frickin house for pete's sake. Pick one. grin

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by tzone
Snowing like a SOB right now....and sticking!

Bill, I saw 9 birds, (1 tom) on Wednesday, and 14 today. 11 this morning, and 3 this afternoon.

Tom, I saw 4 birds in 2 days while traveling between locations. Fields that normally always have birds in them were empty. The 2 guys I was hunting with are absolute turkey nuts and they're not seeing anything either.

We had .8 inches of rain yesterday and there was about 3 inches of snow on my car this morning.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Tom, I got your text... got pictures?

Not a huge bird but, I'll take what I can get in the conditions we were having and going to get. It was cold, windy and raining. Not good in terms of turkey hunting. It was due to start snowing anytime (and it did, a lot!)

#15.2, 4" beard.

Here's one for dave with a morel I found while setting up the pic.
[Linked Image][/img]

[Linked Image][/img]

[Linked Image][/img]

[Linked Image][/img]

Last edited by tzone; 05/08/10.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Grizzly_Bill

We had .8 inches of rain yesterday and there was about 3 inches of snow on my car this morning.

We had all of 3 for snow. I'd guess 4+.

Here are some pics of the wheeler. 2000 Honda Foreman S

You can see, there's not a dang mark on the thing. Not my ideal rig, but I couln't pass it up.

[Linked Image][/img]

[Linked Image][/img]

[Linked Image][/img]

Last edited by tzone; 05/08/10.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
congrats on the bird tom and that wheeler looks great! nice find.

Something clever here.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Tom you sould bring your new 4 wheeler to the cabin and we can have a mud race.

Hold my mountain dew & watch this.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Mud we will find.

I need to find a trailer though. That add's to "mad wife Wednesday".

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Great find Tom. Looks like it's brand new. What are you looking for in the way of a trailer?

Page 387 of 1,842 1 2 385 386 387 388 389 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10Glocks, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,194 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,405
Posts18,488,944
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.