Hop To
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by JasonB
Really? No one got killed during prohibition? Amazing.

Just Junior Johnson....

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Google gettin a workout tonight.

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Here is some help, schit bird......

http://www.templetonrye.com/media_release_first.shtml

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Doesn't matter. You punish people for violating the rights of others, not for what they choose to do to themselves. If you don't own your own body, you don't own anything.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by krp
And the killing stopped after it was repealed?

Kent

I don't recall too many tales of Miller & Budweiser distributors getting in to shoot outs over territory since they ended it, but perhaps you can inform us of any instances where that has happened?

IC B2

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Now your pro-abortion?

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by JasonB
Originally Posted by krp
And the killing stopped after it was repealed?

Kent

I don't recall too many tales of Miller & Budweiser distributors getting in to shoot outs over territory since they ended it, but perhaps you can inform us of any instances where that has happened?

Mono thinking at it's finest... perhaps you can show where organized crime just evaporated after the repeal of prohibition?

Kent

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
I'm betting I can find a link where the Schlitz Bros. and the Miller Brewing Co. got in gunfights/knifings over the limited Tonic beverages market.

Welch's had to make grape juice instead of wine for crissakes!

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Doesn't matter. You punish people for violating the rights of others, not for what they choose to do to themselves. If you don't own your own body, you don't own anything.

=============================

Once again, you fall into your continuum of not thinking things through before posting.I'm assuming that in your fantasy world Utopia, bastardized by a grossly adolescent understanding of the Founder's intent;a drunk should be able to drive the roadways and any person should be able to walk anywhere he chooses, with C-4 strapped to his body, and they're to be left alone until such time as they violate the rights of others. Is that your position?

The soon to be demonstrated fact that our usual 3-4 Kool-Aid popsicles will hereafter +1 or attaboy your bizarre detachment from rational thinking should answer your question as to why candidates you support will always be stuck in the "on deck" circle of a minor league game.

Last edited by isaac; 05/09/10.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Mac84
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Been a realtor for 3.5 years, you government-teat-sucking putz.

You really have no game lately.

Is that how you feel about all people serving in the military?

Vanished quickly again, didn't he....

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Many people who start out as recreational users become addicts; addicts cost society money, lots of money, money that cannot be used for other purposes. In example, I attended a meeting last week concerning disabilities funding through the state government for people with DD (developmental disabilities - what used to be classed as mental retardation and related DD diagnosis). Our area of the state includes 19 counties (mostly rural) - there is $4.75 million dollars budgeted for adult DD and for adult substance abuse treatment. The Federal and State government mandates that $4.1 million be used to treat adult substance abusers, leaving $641,000 for those adults with DD. $4.1 million dollars is sucked out of the taxpayer funds to treat people who's wounds are self inflicted, leaving very little to assist people born mentally retarded and unable to help themselves. No, drug use is not victim-less at all; our society is the victim of drug users in many ways (crime, loss of productivity, border wars, loss of services to the truly needy, etc.) It can be spun in any manner, but that changes nothing, substance abuse costs us a hell of a lot in the USA.

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
JO is unable to comprehend anything about the military. He wouldn't understand working with men, he couldn't fathom the responsibility I have.

As with most things, he doesn't know a damn thing about it, but that won't stop him from posting. I find much humor in that.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Im curious how many bad things do you hear about in amsterdam?? pot been legal there for ever.. Dont recall hearing to much of anything from there on the news...

Amax his ass!!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I wonder if Amsterdam has 20 million illegal aliens, plus? I wonder they have 50 million blacks, 50 million hispanics and who knows how many of whatever race all trying to live together?

I wonder if we have more illegal aliens than the entire population of the Netherlands?

Course they do have legalized prostitution, which we should also adopt for daughters that don't have the grades to make it into college.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Thats their problem how?? I mean cmon illeagle aliens?? Sheit we welcome them here with open arms man.. Give them whatever they need thats the american way...

Amax his ass!!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I didn't say it was their problem, but the comparison betwixt the two is akin to comparing the similarities of cats and fish.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Steelhead

Course they do have legalized prostitution, which we should also adopt for daughters that don't have the grades to make it into college.

So does las vegas....

Amax his ass!!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Brock
Originally Posted by Steelhead

So does las vegas....

It's not legal in Las Vegas, but keep guessing on things this is fun.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
just saying you dont hear about bad [bleep] happing over their... Its our own fault we have what we have here.. Were way to lenient on immigration laws... heck some countries if your caught trying to sneak in they will just kill ya.. You get caught here you either get a job, house, or sent back over the border...

Amax his ass!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Really its not?? They dont have legal whore houses?? They may not be standing on the street but paying for a piece is paying for a piece weather its on the street or in a house... Sorry its actually the outer counties not vegas itself....

Last edited by Brock; 05/09/10.

Amax his ass!!
Page 10 of 20 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

550 members (257Bob, 222Sako, 1badf350, 1234, 257man, 1Longbow, 70 invisible), 13,943 guests, and 1,047 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,160
Posts18,542,828
Members74,058
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.