-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
OP Offline
S
hello i'm new to this site but i share a profound love for anything that goes bang. i recently lost both of my jobs, one at which i've been working since i was 17, and i have burned through my savings trying to stay afloat until i get another job. but i have severe asthma, and about 21 vials of my medication for my nebulizer. i use provental/ ventolin inhalers, combi-vent, flo-vent, sybicort, adviar and basic nebulizer meds. please if any one out there has any extra or left over asthma meds can you please help me? thank you.
stan smith, 9221 lookout way #3233, benbrook, tx 76126

GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
WTF??????????????

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
DESPERATE situations call for DESPERATE measures?

J
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
J
hmmmmmmmmm

Providing digital marketing services for startups & small-to-midsize companies - including website design/hosting, videography and editing.

www.jolinmedia.com
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by RS308MX
WTF??????????????

Yep, helluva first post, isn't it? laugh

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
dont mean to be an arse cause im a near life long asthma sufferer and it [bleep] sucks i know and ive got it pretty mild anymore...

BUT what you are asking is illegal as hell and this is your first post on the forum.....your an unknown for all intents and purposes and i doubt your gonna get much help...

however when i was really broke bout 8 years ago the drug company that makes Singular sent me it free cause my doc signed me up for a program cause i was broke as [bleep] and needed it.....check with your doc there might be similar programs offered by other companies.....at the pharmacy Singular runs $120 a month yet the company was willing to send it to me for free cause i needed it and could not pay for it and proved that fact....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
GOOD for you rattler!

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Bad things happen to good people sometimes, no shame in asking the companies for something if you need it.

I am the NorthEast WoodsBeast!

"System version 1.3, divorced"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
thats bout what i figured....havent qualified for the program for the last 5 years but it was handy back then, dont take Singular any more other than occasionally anyways, bottle of 30 lasts me a year cause i cant take it as a preventative every day and stay married...can take it for about a week when my lungs go haywire but thats about it...

have heard of the pharmaceutical companies doing similar things for a host of other drugs for ppl that were on hard times.....wasnt every drug every company made but some of the high dollar ones were covered....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H

Go to COPD forums and search out or ask for info on the India Pharma company that sells the $250.00 Advair. Since I got on this it's all I use. There is a 25 dollar shipping so get 3 at once. I presently have insurance and buy from Medco and it costs more.

Albutrol inhalers have different names but they are all the same thing. Ventoli, Proventil, etc. Generic Albuterol you can get a Walmart for 15 a pop.

And no, sorry, I don't give prescription drugs to anyone. If you are really destitute maybe Glaxo will help you out. I know Astrazenica does.

HM

IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
go to the state health offices and speak spanish , make sure you have black hair , they will give you all you want, but do make sure you have your designer clothes lots of gold jewelry and fancy wheels on your car or you will look out of place,good luck

oh wait what does this have to do with guns or shooting ?

i dont need a ultra mag, i know how to shoot my 30-06

having that obama sticker on your car might as well say " Yes i'm stupid "

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
More:

All Day Chemist.com is the website. VERY attractive pricing.

They take Visa/MC. It's cheaper than what I pay AFTER my insurance. My next order is going there. I will switch from the Advair to the Seroflo, same stuff different bottle. See your doc if you need gudance on dosage.
HM

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by rattler
dont mean to be an arse cause im a near life long asthma sufferer and it [bleep] sucks i know and ive got it pretty mild anymore...

BUT what you are asking is illegal as hell and this is your first post on the forum.....your an unknown for all intents and purposes and i doubt your gonna get much help...

however when i was really broke bout 8 years ago the drug company that makes Singular sent me it free cause my doc signed me up for a program cause i was broke as [bleep] and needed it.....check with your doc there might be similar programs offered by other companies.....at the pharmacy Singular runs $120 a month yet the company was willing to send it to me for free cause i needed it and could not pay for it and proved that fact....

Talk with your doc about patient assistance programs. Pharmaceutical companies give away millions of dollars every year in free or subsidized meds. It is usually easy to qualify for these programs.
Also, talk with your doc about samples, coupons, and vouchers. Most pharmaceutical companies provide free samples or vouchers of their meds to make sure patients tolerate the med before the doc writes a prescription.
Also, be advised that there is no such thing as generic albuterol inhalers.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
<sniff> <sniff>

Somethin' don't smell right...

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
I farted.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Asthmatics don't have "left over" meds unless they die.

Advair is spelled wrong.

Anyone of junior high age or more knows passing on prescription
drugs is illegal.

What is this wet stuff on my leg?

HM

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1234, 10Glocks, 1941USMC, 50 invisible), 2,267 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,647
Posts18,493,344
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.