-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
i lurk alot but look in every day i am 52 years old and i am among the first of my family generation born in the usa my great grand mother and grand father came here with 11 kids leagally and they were all proud too be american.

the only time there kids were allowed too speak greek was in the home anywhere else it was english and only english.

they were proud that there children were going too the best schools in the gretest country there was.

they never would think of somone else paying there bills or going on wellfare.

they thought that paying there taxes was a privalege because of all the wonderful things they got in return from there country.

when we got into world war 2 all of the boys went down too enlist there father drove them there.

they served with honor in the army navy and the merchant marines.

the last of them died 2 months ago at the age of 97.

they were all proud too be americans.

now wearing the american flag too school on a shirt is ofensive on cinco de mayo ilegals come here by the millions and want free everything and threten too attack us if they dont get it.

my children cant even say the word gun or i get a phone call no blue shirts or red ones can be worn spanish is a mandatory class once a year words like mexican or muslim or black or asian are a no no in school.

the police wont stop them on the street for anything short of murder.

they drive around on the fourth of july with huge mewican flags hanging out the window.

these things are unherd of in my family but if we speak of them we are racist.

this sucks so again i ask HOW DID THIS HAPPEN.

i will go back too lurking now thanks for youre time and this forum.

bob.

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Liberals....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Liberals it is and by the way, Thank you and your family for being good Americans. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Things are as they are these days, because folks with an agenda alien to ours, were more involved, more dedicated, and more active.

We can change things, but we HAVE TO GET INVOLVED.

Just whining and bitching on an internet forum won't get it done.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 05/24/10.

Sam......

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (10gaugemag, 338Rules, 300_savage, 12 invisible), 17,011 guests, and 870 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,179
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
Yesterday at 04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.