Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rodngun
I'm not surprised ...

I'll just bet you have Googled - " Oil Wells and Nukes " probably 20 times since you posted your original smart ass comment --- LOLLL...once you found out from other people that it has been done before - and the fact that it had already been considered- then and only then did you try to "clean it up " with all your other Rhetorical Trivial bullshit !!! it aint working Jr..you shoot yourself in the foot with your bullshit - now move on .

What are 12 years old or just have your head stuck so far up your azzhole that you can lick the back of your tonsils?

I am thinking the latter.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

GB1

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm not surprised ...

I'll just bet you have Googled - " Oil Wells and Nukes " probably 20 times since you posted your original smart ass comment --- LOLLL...once you found out from other people that it has been done before - and the fact that it had already been considered- then and only then did you try to "clean it up " with all your other Rhetorical Trivial bullshit !!! it aint working Jr..you shoot yourself in the foot with your bullshit - now move on .

Then I suppose he's psychic, cause we discussed it at lunch last Wednesday. Russian nukes and all. We didn't get into the exact detail, just that the Soviets did it, and no one in the administration has the juevos to pull the trigger. It was obvious he had more than a passive knowledge at that time, however.

Jiminy crickets, dude. His first remark, though seemingly brutal, was intended in mirth for those that have the ability to laugh at themselves. Had he said it to me, I would have taken it in jest.

Too bad you bowed up.

Last edited by RWE; 06/01/10.
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by RWE
I'm not surprised ...

Then I suppose he's psychic, cause we discussed it at lunch last Wednesday. Russian nukes and all. We didn't get into the exact detail, just that the Soviets did it, and no one in the administration has the juevos to pull the trigger.

Jiminy crickets, dude. His first remark, though seemingly brutal, was intended in mirth for those that have the ability to laugh at themselves. Had he said it to me, I would have taken it in jest.

Too bad you bowed up.

I've (rightfully) said worse to you... in person... wink

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by RWE

Too bad you bowed up.

I've (rightfully) said worse to you... in person... wink

Hard to dispute those nukes either.

R
Rodngun Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
OH LOOK - its the TOOL wagon - everybody pile in..LOLLL

Lets see how many Carnival people I can get on this one thread - that way at the end of the day I can just add you all at one time to the ignorant list - opps - I mean Ignore list..LOLLL

IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
A 'NUKE'....in the Gulf!!

Eye golly....now that's a SHARP ID!!

The problem is.......folks like you VOTE!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
OH LOOK - its the TOOL wagon - everybody pile in..LOLLL

Lets see how many Carnival people I can get on this one thread - that way at the end of the day I can just add you all at one time to the ignorant list - opps - I mean Ignore list..LOLLL

Amazing, when you're asked for numbers and details, you whine and piss and moan like a little bitch.

Your last name isn't Olsen, is it?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I think this [bleep] already has me on ignore,....probably a good thing, too.

"The Russian Oil and Gas Industry, as a working Model"

Yeah,.....right.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Next up, PetroChina...

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed -

Shoulda stopped there.

He's realizing that if he would have come back with something even remotely witty like "could I borry a whetstone?" that everyone would still be going on at a leisurely post-memorial-day -full-of-barbecue-chicken-and-chocolate-cake pace.

But since his skin is thinner than Nancy Pelosi's forehead, he's stuck with gooberness as a defense.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Just another adolescent troll, one of many, all the same, boring after first 5 minutes.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed -

Shoulda stopped there.

You don't have to be sharp if your a hammer!

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
R
Rodngun Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Rob - good Idea - its working ..LOLLL they are loading up by the truck load ..LOLLL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I will most likely be sorry I got into this one�

but in my part of the oil patch everyone who knows anything has been told not to discuss it.

So if you are getting any stray info it is most likely pure conjecture.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
R
Rodngun Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
I think this is one of them NUMBER boards - or the team leader implied that ...this is just to funny - your killin me ..

How did you know that all 7 would do that ??? Ps - you missed one ...he seems to be the main Pivot man ...LOLL

R
Rodngun Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by temmi

I will most likely be sorry I got into this one�

but in my part of the oil patch everyone who knows anything has been told not to discuss it.

So if you are getting any stray info it is most likely pure conjecture.

I hear ya ..I did not go into details- though he did try to pull them out of me ... ..I just thought it was funny how NumbNutts - jumped on something he knew nothing about ..then when he realized he stuck his size 3 shoe in his mouth - he ran like a scalded dog ....to funny ..

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
You're proving points at a pace unprecedented.

Bravo...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sean, you running like a scalded dawg, I never thought a new troll would put you on the run. wink

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WTF IS this idiot, anyway ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Rodngun Offline OP
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
R
Beats me - all it has is some asteriks and states

*****You are ignoring this user *******

Its working for me ..9 so far ...LOLL

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

603 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 74 invisible), 2,648 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,829
Posts18,516,877
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.