Campfire Regular
G
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I see some similarities there. Except, the fuzzier black one is more hardcore

"For some unfortunates, poisoned by city sidewalks ... the horn of the hunter never winds at all" Robert Ruark, The Horn of the Hunter

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I thought nothing was more Hardcore than a biker, but now Greenhorn has me confused.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
LMAO!!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I'd be happy to help educate anyone who's reading/posting here about our technology.

Send me an email at markseacatmysteryranch.com and then we'll find a way to get on the phone.

Best.

Mark Seacat

Mystery Ranch Backpacks
Bozeman Montana USA
www.mysteryranch.com
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mark, you missed all the fun laugh

By the way, thanks for the heads up on how to clean my MR packs after 30 mile humps in ankle deep horseshit and mud. The guy at the carwash thought I'd washed a truck in there.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by kenaiking
Not until we help him find his baseball.

[Linked Image]

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Thanks Dan...

I've been watching this one since the beginning...

Like someone said before... it goes nicely with my morning coffee.

Mark

Mystery Ranch Backpacks
Bozeman Montana USA
www.mysteryranch.com
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
how much ya'll wanna bet the guy goes postal?

mercy triumphs over judgement
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Mark,

I think this is going to boil down to the question of whether MR makes packs with the chain load lifter pictured below. Apparently, the ones that come stock are not hard core enough.

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
And, if the bottom chain goes where I think it goes, is there an option for lambs wool padding?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This thread is a pretty good read, from the beginning. Just went back and laughed my ass off.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
It's all fun and games until Hardcorehunter burns somebody's house down.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by DanAdair

[Linked Image]

That's just wrong. ...but please don't touch his ears!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That chain would definately interfere with the 'Angle of my Dangle'. With that being said, I think it could be very useful in pulling dingle berries loose after 10 days in the woods with no wet wipes.

Personally, I think the Cop in the Village People is tougher, I am guessing they have wrasled before, not sure who won.

Hardcore will come around, he is getting the idea we are all a little screwy. Once he gets to test drive my pack he will be ordering up a Longbow and a Crew Cab, he will join us! Come on Hardcore, MR packs are just like a hot chick, you might be able to say no for awhile, but you can't say no forever, even when you know she is gonna cost ya a lot of money!
You just need a cool malted barley pop, a t-bone steak, footies in the sheep skin slippers, cozied down in a snuggy... no one can stay mad forever...right? Hell, it is cold and rainy here in Montana today, might run home and do that myself, didn't really want to go to the FWP wolf meeting tonight anyway. I have been wanting to try out my new snuggy I got, Rashad Evan's bought one for Rampage and I quickly ordered one up for me! The thing is pink fleece with the draw string in the middle, kinda look like a gay Obi Wan Kanobi in it, but I do rock it out.
Here ya go Greeny, a super awesome posed shot that I "had to do" for the Mad Dog gear. Feel free to fire away... Yes, the fanny pack is highly recommended for 1 water bottle. It lasted one trip and the shoulder strap ripped out of the belt, I sewed it up and it is usualbe if anyone has a kid that wants a fanny pack I will send it to them. Happy hunting, Casey
[Linked Image]

PS I spent the extra money and got the snuggy that is lined with puzzy fur, worth the extra $16.99 plus s&h, here is the cat right before he found out I had opted to spend the extra money for the fur lining.
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by scenarshooter

Everytime you post your integrity deteriorates more and more....

And MR's pack sales go higher and higher....

Which is good cause they make great packs. I've had my Crew Cab, load lifters and all, for two years and love it.

However, I'm thinking this has got to be some sort of guerilla advertising. Mark and the guys must have created this "Hardcore" guy and must be laughing their azzes off.

Really; it's the only way to explain such hard core ignorance.

Last edited by oldslowdog; 06/02/10.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DanAdair

[Linked Image]

God I love that little retard.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
B
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
B
Holy chit! I've been following and laughing at all of SoftCorePunters remarks and ignorance through this whole deal but you boys just took this thing to another level after I left this morning. LMFAO!!!

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Go to work and I miss the spankin'...

Bottom line, you state that the Eberlestock Blue widow will carry any load a man is willing to carry in it, and you also state that durability is never an issue with a Eberlestock pack. So tell us prospective buyers what we have to gain by buying a Crewcab or long bow pack, when it appears that everyone is using a NICE frame to carry these MR packs. Why not a Kelty catch hauler or a Cabelas Alaskan frame?

HCH, what you don't understand because of inexperience is 'suspension'. That dictates how a load rides on your back and how comfortable it will be as you add weight. A pack maybe durable and handle weight, not fall apart at the seams but may not be comfortable to carry over a certain amount of weight because of the suspension.

Much has to do with body fit the same as boots. Much has to do with engineering and manufacture.

I know guys who say a J104 is hell after 30 lbs, I believe them... though for me 70 lbs was still ok. Same with other packs. I know it is durable and will hold more than I can lift, but if it is uncomfortable below your max weight ability then you will not load enough to be efficient. Efficiency in the backcountry is what we are all trying to achieve. Different boots for one guy depending on body shape and conditions... same with packs and bags and tents ect.

We do not generalize or attack people for those differences and try to help each other.

Dumbchitts we attack after a couple of hints...

Kent

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
On my way to Wyoming via Bozeman tomorrow I will be stopping at Mystery Ranch to pick up a NICE frame and Longbow pack...just talked to them on the phone and they said they have had a rush of business in just the past two days on NICE frames and daypacks....go figure.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
Page 25 of 35 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (2500HD, 160user, 10gaugemag, 1234, 222Sako, 257 roberts, 66 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,789
Posts18,496,041
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.