-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am reading reviews and asking you to clarify why you flip flop is all. You simply state you don't like the Longbow on March 4th or the Crewcab. You don't state anything other than you don't like them. Heck, I or no one else can read read your mind. You want to help me with my 2200 as I don't know how to load a pack because I have a deke and a coat under a net, but the NICE frame and a longbow on it with gear or meat sandwiched between definitely shove the load out away from your body, but this is better then a decoy under a net on a 2200. Why so defensive ER? I also don't care what you or anyone uses as a pack. I don't pay your bills and so I don't care. Just give a review and stand by it, or say, hey, I have changed my mind. Lol..more attacks on whether I need gear or what I do with my gear. Now it is my tent..lol 4 months wtf is 4 months? Jealous of the heated tipi? Talking about needing to grow up.

Last edited by HardCoreHunter; 06/06/10.
GB1

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Any tornados predicted for Iowa?

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
This can't be for real. Nobody is that stupid.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I am gonna send him some Turtle wax so he can spend his time waxing that cherry truck. Give him something to do.

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
The wheels on the bus go round and round!!!

IC B2

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Review this[Linked Image]

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by THE_ELK_REAPER

I should add that the MR packs have been standing the test of time and that goes a long way.Other packs have not been doing as well.

But durability has never been an issue with an Eberlestock right? Lol,,,hell I better sell mine as I am sure it will fall apart and you have changed your mind on that statement too.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Hardcore, as said before you could use a thomas the train pack and get by. Durability isn't something you need concern yourself with.

I'd like to thank you for adding a fun element to my weekend. There was no shortage of Iowa, "hardcore", turkey breasts, monster-truck, snow-camo, and "load lifter issue" jokes the whole while we were out having a good time and trying out a brand new piece of gear or two.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Git R Dumb, the Hardcorehunter way. Looks like you all got lots to learn from him, you idiots don't even know how to use a backpack like Hardcore does. He puts stuff to the test, using a internet search engine and hours of scanning through Elk Reapers posts.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hey slick

Do you think that most hunters do 8 miles with 150#'s for training? I don't think you can compare my hunting/training to others....Maybe you should try a few 150# loads in the Blue Widow and report back....You are in the Iowa wilderness.

So yes, the EB packs will do fine and are good quality.

If you have not figured that out either.....you are slow.

HCH

Please come out to Colorado for 1 day hike with me...PLEASE

We can see if the name holds up:)

Last edited by THE_ELK_REAPER; 06/06/10.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Hardcore, as said before you could use a thomas the train pack and get by. Durability isn't something you need concern yourself with.

I'd like to thank you for adding a fun element to my weekend. There was no shortage of Iowa, "hardcore", turkey breasts, monster-truck, snow-camo, and "load lifter issue" jokes the whole while we were out having a good time and trying out a brand new piece of gear or two.
Green, we must have been on the same page as my buddys and I were at the LGS today and discussing how childish some guys are about the fact that someone doesn't choose to use their favorite gear. Lol..I told them about the Montana fellas that think they are the end all to hunting in the world.and that MR packs are the only way according to them.lol. They said,MR ..what? and yea the end all to the hunting world, that is why non residents wait for 2-3 years and pay $500 to come hunt in IA for a whitetail. How come those TV bow hunting shows are never in Montana then? I couldn't answer. Then they mentioned something about sheep herders/breeders on the lonesome Montana plains..and well, O won't repeat it. I like to travel all over on trips, am well schooled and have traveled extensively. Ignorance on a matter makes one look stupid. Like never having hunted in IOWA and judging how I hunt. Like you looking at harleys and trucks in my photobucket file. Sorry dude, I am straight, and not interested, I already told you that, so why are you following my pic files around?. The pics are a Heritage Softail, not a Fatboy, and a Streetglide. And I would hardly call a 1977 Chevy Blazer with a 4" lift kit a "monster truck" You are a wierd ass dude, but, oh well, at least I don't have to pay for your meds or your shrink visits, so you can be weird all you want.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by THE_ELK_REAPER
Hey slick

Do you think that most hunters do 8 miles with 150#'s for training? I don't think you can compare my hunting/training to others....Maybe you should try a few 150# loads in the Blue Widow and report back....You are in the Iowa wilderness.

So yes, the EB packs will do fine and are good quality.

If you have not figured that out either.....you are slow.

HCH

Please come out to Colorado for 1 day hike with me...PLEASE

We can see if the name holds up:)
Sounds like a plan. I have family out there and would def take you up on the offer.

V
V
I believe Ive seen quite a few bow hunting shows hunting in montana. In fact quite a few just down the road from where I grew up....

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
I bet if we ignore it,it will go away.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
[Green, we must have been on the same page as my buddys and I were at the LGS today and discussing how childish some guys are about the fact that someone doesn't choose to use their favorite gear. Lol..I told them about the Montana fellas that think they are the end all to hunting in the world.and that MR packs are the only way according to them.lol. They said,MR ..what? and yea the end all to the hunting world, that is why non residents wait for 2-3 years and pay $500 to come hunt in IA for a whitetail. How come those TV bow hunting shows are never in Montana then? I couldn't answer. Then they mentioned something about sheep herders/breeders on the lonesome Montana plains..and well, O won't repeat it. I like to travel all over on trips, am well schooled and have traveled extensively. Ignorance on a matter makes one look stupid. Like never having hunted in IOWA and judging how I hunt. Like you looking at harleys and trucks in my photobucket file. Sorry dude, I am straight, and not interested, I already told you that, so why are you following my pic files around?. The pics are a Heritage Softail, not a Fatboy, and a Streetglide. And I would hardly call a 1977 Chevy Blazer with a 4" lift kit a "monster truck" You are a wierd ass dude, but, oh well, at least I don't have to pay for your meds or your shrink visits, so you can be weird all you want.

Only reason I'm bothering to reply to a retard like you is because it's raining out, I'm tired, it's Sunday afternoon and the yard it too wet to work in.

For one, I don't care what kind of gear you use, and don't think anything I do is the "only way". I do think it's funny you've a stick up your ass about many things you've never seen, only read about, and don't remotely understand.

Non-residents want to hunt Iowa whitetails because they are HUGE. You should shoot some of them instead of dinks with milk on their lips.

If TV hunting celebraties are your litmus test to the real world, there's lots of bowhuting shows filmed in MT (Primos, Realtree, piles of others). Ever heard of that Bill Jordan dude or the milk river? I don't watch much of it - but I do know plenty shows are filmed in MT. I've been on a couple myself.

Regarding stupid, everybody's got a long way to go to top you. It's a bummer you restricted access to your photobucket cause that was some seriously funny stuff. Thanks again. Good luck with your hunting and all else you limp along with.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
HCH

Are you bipolar? You commented on my goat scouting pics from Facebook today(like we are friends) and now you are on 24 and Bowsite stiring the pot....What is wrong with you? If you can't understand what I'm talking about, then you need to figure things out on your own, like a big boy do.

Note: Mystery Ranch does not need my reviews or me to help sell thier packs, they sell themselves. I think you could figure that out on your own as well.

Paint chips/Power lines/Bleach in the gene pool....What?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Dude, I hardly think that asking questions is stirring the pot. Great pics BTW, like I said.

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Since I have already explained it several times....YES YOU ARE A TROUBLE MAKER.

You are asking questions that I have already answered.

As far as your tipi in Iowa, that is like taking a semi truck through the drive through at McDonalds.....It will work, but why the hell would you?

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by HardCoreHunter
Ignorance on a matter makes one look stupid.

Can't argue with that.

Page 30 of 35 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (1minute, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 22250rem, 1badf350, 1234, 66 invisible), 2,460 guests, and 1,261 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,947
Posts18,519,179
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.