Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
What point are you inartfully trying to make?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Even a stopped watch is correct twice a day...

Originally Posted by Steve_NO
a thousand barrels a day for a few days ain't doing squat to anything. they've got ROVs down right now trying to get it shut in. that is a very light crude, too.

I doubt it will be a very big deal in the real world, but that won't keep it from being exploited by those who oppose all drilling on religious grounds.

most of what's leaking now is coming out of the mile long pipe string which is now all pretzeled up on the bottom.

subsequent events certainly proved those assumptions wrong, didn't they? wink

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by isaac

You not understanding is par for your short course.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Even a stopped watch is correct twice a day...

a thousand barrels a day for a few days ain't doing squat to anything. they've got ROVs down right now trying to get it shut in. that is a very light crude, too.

I doubt it will be a very big deal in the real world, but that won't keep it from being exploited by those who oppose all drilling on religious grounds.

most of what's leaking now is coming out of the mile long pipe string which is now all pretzeled up on the bottom.

subsequent events certainly proved those assumptions wrong, didn't they? wink

They did. sick

Just gotta' give ya' a little friendly ribbing. grin

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by isaac

You not understanding is par for your short course.

==============

It's obvious who didn't undertsand,8ball.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
issac---I am sure that the folks in Louisiana take solace knowing that should they need to replace the sand ruined by the spill, you have plenty in your va jayjay. smile

Anyway...have a good day and a great weekend. Being stuck at work when it's 75 and sunny doesn't make for a happy me.

Especially since Ocean King Salmon opens today.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
from yesterday's debate with the Campfire's gauleiters:

Nobody ever accused the Saudis of being freedom loving....but they will quietly help Israel against Iran...

Passing over Iraq would require at least tacit agreement to the raid from Washington. So far, the Obama Administration has refused to give its approval as it pursues a diplomatic solution to curbing Iran�s nuclear ambitions. Military analysts say Israel has held back only because of this failure to secure consensus from America and Arab states.

Does anyone with even a small grasp of history seriously believe the Israelis will hold back for Obama -- or anyone else -- when they reach the point of conviction that they are seriously threatened?

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Kentucky_Windage
from yesterday's debate with the Campfire's gauleiters:

Nobody ever accused the Saudis of being freedom loving....but they will quietly help Israel against Iran...

Passing over Iraq would require at least tacit agreement to the raid from Washington. So far, the Obama Administration has refused to give its approval as it pursues a diplomatic solution to curbing Iran�s nuclear ambitions. Military analysts say Israel has held back only because of this failure to secure consensus from America and Arab states.

Does anyone with even a small grasp of history seriously believe the Israelis will hold back for Obama -- or anyone else -- when they reach the point of conviction that they are seriously threatened?
I believe Obama does. Oh wait....you conditioned that for anyone with even a small grasp of history. Nevermind.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve

you're a freaking Nostradamus

Bob you too, kinda, well, uh, till football season rolls around!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
That's funny right there, Rick.

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I had to laugh when I heard this. Not only is this a big STFU to Iran regarding their saber rattling on the nuke issue, but this pretty well ends any illusion of support for Gaza blockade running as well.

If Turkey thought they were going to covertly team up with Iraq and run the blockade, well, now they'll have to rethink that in light of who is supporting Israel. Don't think the Sauds love Israel, they just have a vested interest in regional stability. Having Israel do their dirty work against the anti-royalist Iranian mullahs is just "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" convenient politics.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Hi, Freaking Nostradamus.

wink

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (10gaugemag, 257_X_50, 10ring1, 1_deuce, 12savage, 2ndwind, 30 invisible), 2,260 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,502
Posts18,490,492
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.