Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
bohem Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I barely use this rifle, round count is 147 rounds. It was my hunting rifle, I bought it late last season, I'm the second owner of the rifle. Ordinarily I wouldn't sell a rifle just because I don't shoot it much but I have a bit of a financial crunch coming and I need to sell some toys that don't get used.

It has the factory stock on it, I completely bedded the action and stiffened the fore end with carbon fiber arrow shaft pieces. It is a significant improvement over the basic rifle stock that comes with it.

The 7 SAUM is well known for it's performance on here. The rifle comes with the original 22" factory barrel. The lugs were lightly lapped and the headspace is still excellent.

Below is a picture from 600yd steel where I fired 10 rounds, 3 sighters to get on the plate, you can see 7 are all within about 6". The bullet used was the 162 Amax loaded to mag length. The rifle shoots sub 1" 5 round groups reliably with 139 SST, 154 SST, and 162 Amax. All load data will be included with the rifle. The 162 Amax and 139 SST loads match the reticle very well, that was paramount to the load development.

The trigger is adjusted to a repeatably safe 2.5 lb. I don't own a trigger pull gauge but compared to the other triggers that are known pull weights this is right in that region.

The rifle includes the Leupold 0 MOA base, 1" gloss "high" rings, 150 pieces of matching RP brass, 50 are new, 47 are twice fired and NS only, 50 are 1x's fired. The ammo carriers seen are included, the RCBS 2 die set is included (no shell holder) and as you can see the whole package is in excellent shape. The original box is also in good shape and will come with the rifle.

The Zeiss Conquest and Scope caps are not included in with the rifle price. I want the rifle to be sold before I sell the scope, this way the buyer has the option for the entire package, turn key setup. Scope is a 3-9x50 Conquest Rapid Z600, a total of 47 rounds have been fired with the scope on top, it's practically new. The box for this comes with it as well.

Rifle/dies/brass/etc - $725 $700 shipped/insured.
Whole package - $1275 $1250 shipped/insured.

After the rifle is sold, the scope is available for $600 shipped/insured.

USPS MO only please. Any questions feel free to ask.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by bohem; 06/23/10.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

~ Thomas Jefferson
GB1

bohem Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Morning bump with price drop.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have"

~ Thomas Jefferson
F
fog Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
wish i had the cash all i got is trades:(

bohem Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Back for Sale

~ Thomas Jefferson
bohem Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Tuesday morning bump. Pending sale on another site fell through.

~ Thomas Jefferson
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

204 members (1shotnokilz, 325wsm1, 160user, 30incher, 257robertsimp, 10gaugemag, 17 invisible), 16,880 guests, and 1,046 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,880
Posts18,538,231
Members74,050
Most Online20,796
04:44 PM

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.