-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
And folks are still criticizing Cheney! This is SO 'Joe. Trash talking a Citizen. In public. This POS has no sense of propriety or shame.
Note also that Biden was not invited to this guy's business. Much like the "Joe the plumber" incident, the hussein machine intrudes on a private citizen, and when they don't like the interface, they go ballistic on the Citizen.

link to story
Biden Calls Custard Shop Manager a 'Smartass' After Taxes Comment
Vice President Joe Biden called the manager of a custard shop outside of Milwaukee, Wisc. a �smartass� after the man asked him to lower taxes.

Biden made the comment after the Kopp�s Frozen Custard shop manager told him that his dessert would be on the house if he lowered taxes.

�What do we owe you?� Biden is heard saying in footage captured by WISN-TV.

�Don�t worry, it�s on us,� the manager replied. �Lower our taxes and we�ll call it [the custard] even.�

�Why don�t you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time,� Biden said a few minutes later.

Biden had walked in to Kopp�s mistakenly asking for ice cream instead of custard.

The manager said later in an interview with WISN that he thought Biden didn�t seem happy initially about the taxes comment, but that the vice president later whispered that he was just kidding.

Biden was in Wisconsin to hit the campaign trail with Democratic Senator Russ Feingold. Just days earlier, the vice president told a crowd of Feingold�s supporters gathered at a fundraising event that �there�s no possibility to restore the 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession.�

He then added that he and the current administration �inherited a god-awful mess.�

After he wraps up his time with Feingold, Biden will visit the Gulf Coast on Tuesday to survey the damage caused by the BP oil spill.

Sam......

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Old fart can't stand a little constructive critism, screw him!

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Their standard reply: it's Bush's fault..

If I was that store manager, and after that comment by Bite-Me, I would have charged him the normal price then kicked him out of his store...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder how many times he got his ass kicked as a kid.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
And folks are still criticizing Cheney! This is SO 'Joe. Trash talking a Citizen. In public. This POS has no sense of propriety or shame.
Note also that Biden was not invited to this guy's business. Much like the "Joe the plumber" incident, the hussein machine intrudes on a private citizen, and when they don't like the interface, they go ballistic on the Citizen.

link to story
Biden Calls Custard Shop Manager a 'Smartass' After Taxes Comment
Vice President Joe Biden called the manager of a custard shop outside of Milwaukee, Wisc. a �smartass� after the man asked him to lower taxes.

Biden made the comment after the Kopp�s Frozen Custard shop manager told him that his dessert would be on the house if he lowered taxes.

�What do we owe you?� Biden is heard saying in footage captured by WISN-TV.

�Don�t worry, it�s on us,� the manager replied. �Lower our taxes and we�ll call it [the custard] even.�

�Why don�t you say something nice instead of being a smartass all the time,� Biden said a few minutes later.

Biden had walked in to Kopp�s mistakenly asking for ice cream instead of custard.

The manager said later in an interview with WISN that he thought Biden didn�t seem happy initially about the taxes comment, but that the vice president later whispered that he was just kidding.

Biden was in Wisconsin to hit the campaign trail with Democratic Senator Russ Feingold. Just days earlier, the vice president told a crowd of Feingold�s supporters gathered at a fundraising event that �there�s no possibility to restore the 8 million jobs lost in the Great Recession.�

He then added that he and the current administration �inherited a god-awful mess.�

After he wraps up his time with Feingold, Biden will visit the Gulf Coast on Tuesday to survey the damage caused by the BP oil spill.

Well, the VP could come on the 'fire and apologize for being a giant, emotionally weak goob, and then in the next post tell us to kiss his ---. wink

All American

All the time
IC B2

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm tell'n ya'll - Bidden and Walter are one and the same.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 280shooter

Laffin' at that one... ol' Lyin' Joe sure does step on his crank a lot, doesn't he?

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
actually his function is to be hussein's primary security asset. NO one wants Joe as President.

Sam......

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That actually hits pretty close to the bone for most of the liberal politicians. Most of them have never fought for their country. Most of them have never played sports. Most of them are very weak people. They are empty souls with no personal power or internal strength.

They have a deep seated victim complex from earlier in life and they were too inherently weak to overcome the issue. So, for the rest of their lives, they strive to take as much power as possible from the people around them or through their position- because they have none of their own.

At some point in their lives, they got a taste of positional power and it makes them feel like less of a loser, and they get addicted. Then they need more and more to fill the void. They know they couldn't cut it in the real world because you gotta rely on your own strength to get ahead. So they get into politics where they can lie, cheat and steal and play people. It's not a fair fight and that's the only kind they can win.

Look at Pelosi and Obama. Both of them are weak and completely empty people. Without their position, I would consider both of them as complete losers. But they have learned to game the system and literally suck the life and strength out of everyone around them to feel complete.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Very astute observations, Outlaw.

Counterfeits for something real.
Addictions and fixes.
Desires never fulfilled. Needs never met.
Fixes that bring momentary satisfaction must be continuously bigger and stronger. Not to mention more frequent. Still, the appetite is never quenched.

I read a report once where prostitutes were polled. They found one similarity in women from all walks of life, rich or poor, black or white, etc. They all said they had little to no physical contact with dad or uncle or brother or any other male family member. A minister I know said "it makes perfect sense." He went on to talk about people having needs, internal needs that can only be met by people around them, especially close family. With no physical contact with a father figure during their childhood, a need went unmet. It grew and festered inside them until they reached adulthood. They'd find themselves settling for a counterfeit "fix" by easily falling into the arms of any man they meet. Since the fix is a counterfeit and not the real thing, the need was never truly satisfied. As the desire continued to grow the fix would become more frequent. They'd have to go further and further with the fix before it'd give that false impression of satisfaction. It'd never be fulfilled.

Parallels perfectly your suggested lack of personal power. Self esteem and self worth never budded and grew in them. Poor parenting.... The fix is a perversion of the real thing. It'll never satisfy. They'll become more and more cruel, more and more twisted, and find life less and less satisfying. Kinda sounds like the trail leading directly to psychopath...

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B3

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Best thing going for us in 2012 unless Hussein gets smart and fires him.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

Obviously not enough.

Nor was he spanked enough! smirk

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 222Sako, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 64 invisible), 2,386 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,793
Posts18,496,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.