Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Damn. He hung some hella good pics, as usual, in at least one of those threads & had plenty of feesh rising to the chum......

Is that place still run by a terrorist sympathizer? Felt kinda dirty even opening up a thread there.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

GB1

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by WheelchairBandit
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Regardless, Stick would be proud of this thread..........

Casey

Really?It probably wouldn't even rate a blip on his radar.He'd be too busy telling someone what a dumb [bleep] they are for owning a 1-14 twist 22-250.

Brian.

No. He'll say something like "bummer" about it being 1-14.. Then, the owner of the rifle will get all butt hurt and start talking out of his ass. Then Stick will call him a dumb [bleep].

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
He still has a fan club,apparantly.For God's sake,there's still two or three guys on here that try to write like him.

Brian.

As much as you have been mocked by Stick for talking out of your ass, I'm a bit surprised you aren't a little more bitter.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It was some racial stuff that went waaaaay too far - even for me - and he backed Rick in a corner where he had no choice but to send him down the road .

That is an understatement. His bigotry went beyond the pale and Rick did the right thing. jorge

Nawww. A couple of sandy 'ginas ginned up some manufactured outrage, played cryin' bitch politics & Rick did what he felt he had to. If you look who won & who lost in that mess, it's pretty clear here , every day, the long term cost.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Calvin
As much as you have been mocked by Stick for talking out of your ass, I'm a bit surprised you aren't a little more bitter.

It's the internet.

I find this all quite hilarious,to be honest.I'm sure Larry and I would get along just fine in the "real world".

My only real beef with Larry was that it was his way or the highway.If you didn't hunt with a stainless synthetic Remington,you were an ignorant tool.Anyone who didn't hunt with the same gear he did was an ignorant mouth breather.

He's certainly entitled to his opinion.He knows what works for him,that's for certain.And his knowledge of optics and cameras is second to none.A dude can learn a thing or three just reading some of his back posts here from the early days.There's a lot of solid info there.He's a treasure trove of knowledge.There's no arguing that fact.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by oulufinn
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by curdog4570
It was some racial stuff that went waaaaay too far - even for me - and he backed Rick in a corner where he had no choice but to send him down the road .

That is an understatement. His bigotry went beyond the pale and Rick did the right thing. jorge

Nawww. A couple of sandy 'ginas ginned up some manufactured outrage, played cryin' bitch politics & Rick did what he felt he had to. If you look who won & who lost in that mess, it's pretty clear here , every day, the long term cost.

Rick asked him to tone it down after he posted some pretty far out photos.He then posted another racial comment right after Rick asked him to cut it out,and Rick banned him.That simple.No manufactured outrage,no sandy 'ginas,no nothing.Rick asked him to cut it out,and he didn't,so he banned him.

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Guy never bothered me any, but on the other hand he knows the trail he chooses, so why the angst when he arrives at his destination?

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by Calvin
He still has a fan club,apparantly.For God's sake,there's still two or three guys on here that try to write like him.

Brian.

Telling, isn't it.....

Nobody can Stick like Stick, in form or context, but I guess in Brian's world anyone who dot dot dots is trying to copy him.

Pathetic, really, the cheese and whine that comes from the Stick Hater's Glee Club & Window Licker's Bike Helmet Emporium...........

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wildswalker

Telling, isn't it.....

Nobody can Stick like Stick, in form or context, but I guess in Brian's world anyone who dot dot dots is trying to copy him.

Pathetic, really, the cheese and whine that comes from the Stick Hater's Glee Club & Window Licker's Bike Helmet Emporium...........

I think the fact that you and a few others have adopted Larry's style of prose is more telling,but who cares?

And it has nothing to do with ending every other sentence like this......

You could all write like Hemingway for all I care.

Brian.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
You care, who are you trying to kid.....

That's all you do when Stick's name surfaces here....cry about how people post, and how bad he was.

Are you sure you're not a [bleep] up chick?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Brian.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You've got my respect for referencing Office Space.

Brian.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Yeah, whatever dude, kissy kissy hug hug....if it'll let you sleep better tonight.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LINK//video/hulu/vi3546349593

[Linked Image]
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
gone but not forgotten.....never ceases to amaze me the response that a mere mention of the dear departed will garner on this forum

I hear chuckling from the north

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
BW Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If it's Blaine, he's gone down hill.

Then again, the guy used the same set of aviator wings 3 times in his military banner signature line.

Brian

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I remember when I first joined and Brother Dave, Steelhead and Big Stick were all in on that child support thread. Had me frikken gut hooked for about 24 pages,I think, before I caught on. Had some hilarious and even kind PM exchanges with him during and immediately thereafter. I really liked the guy and it was unfortunate circumstances compelled what I will simply call business between Bin and Larry.

I wish he'd come back just so I could exact some soul soothing revenge on his ass.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
He had a lot he could contribute, but the last I remember of him is him suggesting that Doug from Cameraland was a fraud when Doug came on and helped several people. He kept saying he could "read sign" that Doug was a bad guy. Several people came on and called Big Stick on it, but he had it stuck in his head.

I guess Stick was reading the wrong sign.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac

I wish he'd come back just so I could exact some soul soothing revenge on his ass.

I wouldn't mind that either, but I don't think it is in Stick's DNA makeup to last too long anywhere he goes. I think we are all just a form of entertainment.

I think most of us would get pissed if we got kicked off a forum, I think Stick smiles, pours another one, and starts thinking what user name he ought to use next.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LongBob,

I have to mea culpa, I was skeptical of Doug and CameraLand as well when he first showed up.

WTF? says I call and we'll give you a price?????

what kinda BS is THAT?

I was wrong, since then I've bought a couple of cameras and a rangefinder and a few miscellaneous things from Doug and CL.

little snafu with the last order, but they lined it out and kept the communication open.

I'm a whole hearted supporter of CL, great service, especially to campfire members.

it was just a different way to do biz than what I was used to when they showed up, but they are outstanding!

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (25aught6, 2500HD, 1badf350, 270cowboy, 1234, 260Remguy, 61 invisible), 2,473 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,943
Posts18,519,124
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.