Hop To
Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
MYOB Don't like it, don't read it.

Public forum last I checked. Perhaps this love note about the stick should have been by e-mail.

Keep your powder dry and stay frosty my friends.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Longbob
He had a lot he could contribute, but the last I remember of him is him suggesting that Doug from Cameraland was a fraud when Doug came on and helped several people. He kept saying he could "read sign" that Doug was a bad guy. Several people came on and called Big Stick on it, but he had it stuck in his head.

I guess Stick was reading the wrong sign.
As much as he'd like to think he can read sign, he ain't that good at it. I remember him supposedly "reading sign" on another thread and he was way off base with it and never admitted up to it. Nowadays it seems that all he does is go to other websites and start [bleep] with it's members like it's some kind of game.

Dude sure as hell know's his rifles and such but communicating with people, not so much.

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
Originally Posted by Longbob
He had a lot he could contribute, but the last I remember of him is him suggesting that Doug from Cameraland was a fraud when Doug came on and helped several people. He kept saying he could "read sign" that Doug was a bad guy. Several people came on and called Big Stick on it, but he had it stuck in his head.

I guess Stick was reading the wrong sign.
As much as he'd like to think he can read sign, he ain't that good at it. I remember him supposedly "reading sign" on another thread and he was way off base with it and never admitted up to it. Nowadays it seems that all he does is go to other websites and start [bleep] with it's members like it's some kind of game.

Dude sure as hell know's his rifles and such but communicating with people, not so much.

He' just doing what he can to remain as leader of his little pack.
Since he is no longer is considered all knowing, he leads by being all nasty.
A small group of wannabees are impressed, and it gets him attention

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
"A small group of wannabees are impressed, and it gets him attention"

Disgusting isn't it? All these ass-lickers on here......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by DuxHateMe

I wouldn't call them that, most are OK people.
They are just trying to be part of an exclusive group inside the board. Little private club type thing.
Looking down on the "little people" on the outside.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

[Linked Image]

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
It's like that on every forum. You have your little cultish groups lead by some insecure mostly misinformed blow hard. Not saying "Big Stick" was ignorant or didn't know his stuff but that doesn't give any one the right to attack someone who doesn't agree. Perhaps he and his clan of followers should gather together and have a group session with Dr. Phil and talk about their mommy and daddy problems. Let's face it, a guy who has a monicker of "Big Stick" obviously has some self confidence issues. Doesn't get more basic Freudian than that.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The guy did know rifles and shooting. Was he ego driven and super rough around the edges..YES. Did he amuse as many people as he offended? YES. Did he suck many into his little world and tee off on them? YES. Some just gotta learn that if you pour gas on the fire it is gonna get bigger and hotter. I was always amused at his posts and even more amused how many people would get into a blind stupid lather. YMMV..haha

If you find yourself in a hole....quit digging
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by brinky72
It's like that on every forum. You have your little cultish groups lead by some insecure mostly misinformed blow hard. Not saying "Big Stick" was ignorant or didn't know his stuff but that doesn't give any one the right to attack someone who doesn't agree. Perhaps he and his clan of followers should gather together and have a group session with Dr. Phil and talk about their mommy and daddy problems. Let's face it, a guy who has a monicker of "Big Stick" obviously has some self confidence issues. Doesn't get more basic Freudian than that.

I just wanted to ring the doorbell, step back and watch.
You just lobbed a stinkbomb into the clubhouse.
It's gonna get busy now. grin

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
... Let's face it, a guy who has a monicker of "Big Stick" obviously has some self confidence issues....

Or not.

I saw a movie where only the military and the police had guns. It was called Schindler's List.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
He has.

No one with his ego intact needs to toot his own horn that way.

Flame on.

Member of the Merry Band of turdlike People.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Kamerad_Les

[Linked Image]

Wow....50k posts in 5 years.....you must be a pro at this......you sure told me.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Naw, just hate azzhats that call folk obscene names without even knowing them..........go piss up a rope

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Tracks

I just wanted to ring the doorbell, step back and watch.
You just lobbed a stinkbomb into the clubhouse.
It's gonna get busy now. grin

Ah yes, I'm sure they will be lining up and sounding off hailing their support for their leader. It will just prove the point that he is what he has been labeled. Next we will have loads of pictures posted from their "My Space" accounts and all sorts of pseudo swearing. I just hope they don't choke too hard on the bait as it is the off season and I need a little entertainment on my days off. grin

Last edited by brinky72; 07/26/10.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Nowadays it seems that all he does is go to other websites and start [bleep] with it's members like it's some kind of game.

That seems to be a pretty accurate assessment.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Naw, just hate azzhats that call folk obscene names without even knowing them..........go piss up a rope

Wow, obscene huh? Your messiah must have made you blush on a daily basis if you thought what I said was obscene.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Larry is far from my messiah, but ya'll just want to drag his name in the mud, fer craps sake, let dead dogs lie............if'n you can. You don't know me, nor folks that I call friend, tis my right to defend as such, and have proven yerself to be nothing but another troll!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Funny coming from a guy so full of himself..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Wow, obscene huh? Your messiah must have made you blush on a daily basis if you thought what I said was obscene.

Dux, ever heard the saying, " Never argue with a man who buys ink by the barrel"?
In a more modern sense, Les buys it by the tank car. grin

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
See, those that have met me, know me. grin

Page 7 of 19 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

566 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1beaver_shooter, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 51 invisible), 2,462 guests, and 1,320 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,924
Posts18,518,884
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.