Campfire Oracle
S
Unless you're Derby Dick

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Pete E
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Of course, if you are a Christian than sex is probably wrong, evil, and sinful to you and you will have trouble with explaining it to her which is why you are having a problem with your conscience now. For us Pagans we don't have that kind of baggage so explaining to our children about sex under the conditions you have described is easier.

Its explaining the goats heads and ritual human sacrifice on the night of a full moon that's the difficult one for you pagans! grin

It used to be but we've civilized now so it's no longer a problem. grin

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
been so long since my kids were, well kids, that I'd forgotten about those days. How time flies..........

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
yep ,been there,had that happen.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There was the story about the folks who make Vaseline soliciting for testimonials as to its varied uses. One person called in to say that he and his wife use it when they have sex. The person taking the call thanked the fellow, but pointed out that that wasn't really new. The caller said that it might be in that they put it on the doorknob to the bedroom so their toddler couldn't turn it.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 5sdad
There was the story about the folks who make Vaseline soliciting for testimonials as to its varied uses. One person called in to say that he and his wife use it when they have sex. The person taking the call thanked the fellow, but pointed out that that wasn't really new. The caller said that it might be in that they put it on the doorknob to the bedroom so their toddler couldn't turn it.

Now that's classic.

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Odessa
If you have kids it is bound to happen eventually - I think she will live through it. You (or your wife) just have to answer her questions at the level of maturity she is at - afterall, it is a normal part of being married and how she got here.
I disagree. If you have kids you just have to be more careful.

Certainly nothing wrong with consensual sex between normal men and women, but youngsters don't need to be exposed to it when they're young. Derby can make all the anti-Christian comments he wants, but most folks feel that way regardless of their faith or the lack thereof.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This and all of the comments are just too funny!I agree with Odessa,answer her questions based on her maturity.She will be ok,so will you! Lightman

lightman
FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A time or two grin. The worst one wasn't the missionary position and my old enough daughter proceeded to ask the question she came to ask.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Many years ago the kids were outside playing with their friends so the wife and I took the opportunity to do some bed dancing. I must have been more vocal than most because shortly after we were finished there was this "tiny" little knock on the bedroom door and in a "very quiet and concerned voice" My daughter said " Dad,,,,,,,, are you OK?

We still laugh when we think of the day..

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grin grin My older son, now 36 caught us in the act fairly often when he wuz a teenager!! Sneaky sumnabich was sneaking in the house at mid-nite and would catch us by accident. As a result,he vehemently denies that Dad and Mom have now or ever did have a sex life and that he was delivered by aliens grin I get my revenge by tormenting him about it grin

Last edited by EvilTwin; 08/22/10.

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by 5sdad
This is the place to interject the oldie about the boy and his father who were out for a walk when they saw two dogs engaging in matrimonial activity. When asked, the father explained that they were making puppies. At a later time, when the son wandered in upon the folks engaged in close order drill as approved of by missionaries, he inquired as to what was transpiring. Father's quick thinking resulted in a reply that they were making him a new brother or sister. To this, the son came back with, "Well, turn her over. I'd rather have a puppy."

Priceless. I gotta email this one to some people.
grin

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
grin grin My older son, now 36 caught us in the act fairly often when he wuz a teenager!! Sneaky sumnabich was sneaking in the house at mid-nite and would catch us by accident. As a result,he vehemently denies that Dad and Mom have now or ever did have a sex life and that he was delivered by aliens grin I get my revenge by tormenting him about it grin

GAWD! I just spewed ice tea, through my nose on the keyboard, again! grin

I gotta quit reading this thread...too funny! grin

maddog

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh ya,you never forget that. "Mommy, why was Daddy hurting you?"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinThat ain't NUTHIN' grin I caught MY Dad and Mom in belly to belly combat when I wuz around 12. I had always wondered whutinhell I wuz supposed to do with that thing that kept getting hard on me without warning! grin Needless to say, I have spent the rest of my life convincing some female or other to hide it for me grin grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by EvilTwin

Further proof that you're just not quite right grin .

FWIW, I've had some pretty close calls with the boy. I think he was just about 4 when he figured out how to unlock the inside doors with any small object he could fit into the handle. I put those stupid "keys" up on the door frame. He would simply find something else to use. [bleep] terrorist.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinAfter watching Connor in action wid those cute gurlz, I think he musta busted ya grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Brother you should have seen him last night over at my best friend's place. His daughter is a week older than Connor and I'm thinking it's gonna be trouble later on.

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
grinI toldja!!! That kid is a genuine chick magnet!! grin Shane and I wanna borrow him for some serious partying grinwe'd be in Fat City wid da gurlz grin

ad triarios redisse
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
I disagree. If you have kids you just have to be more careful.

We certainly don't flaunt it, but good grief, it's healthy behavior, and I'm not going to install dead-bolts on the bedroom door.

The kids have seen every animal have their turn, cats, dogs, rabbits ("why is the Momma rabbit on top of the Daddy rabbit?" -- honey, I think you may have that backward......).

The best education is our dog breeding efforts. At about the 12th day of heat, it's a circus just trying to keep the male away. "Honey, that's exactly how teenage boys are, too".

I fail to see any need to go to extremes to hide sex. JMO, Dutch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (44mc, 10Glocks, 1100mag, 35, 10gaugemag, 18 invisible), 1,386 guests, and 977 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,749
Posts18,495,264
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.