Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
This is a NIB CZ 550 FS in .308 Winchester with a full-length, Mannlicher-style stock. It comes with the OEM detachable magazine. This rifle is truly new-in-the-box and has never been fired. I am the first owner. It has been sitting in my safe for about 6 months. It has never been carried in the field or used for hunting of any kind. It will be shipped via FedEx in the original box seen in the pics below.

Price is $750 shipped to your FFL in the lower 48. Price is firm.

Will trade for:

- A S&W M&P in .40 S&W with thumb safety and preferably no magazine disconnect. The ideal M&P trade package would include an Apex or Burwell trigger job and multiple magazines. We can discuss any cash difference for a trade.

- A Ruger M77 International in .308 Win Why am I wanting to trade this rifle for another Mannlicher style rifle in the same caliber? It's a stock preference thing. Some people love the German-style stock on the CZ. I didn't realize that's what I was getting and I had already paid for it by the time it arrived. I couldn't back out by then because I had already committed to the seller. On the CZ website it doesn't show the stock looking quite like that. I wanted a more "modern" buttstock and pistol grip with the traditional Mannlicher fore end. My plan is/was to use it for a close-quarters elk rifle (100 yards and in) in the thick forest. There is nothing wrong with this CZ 550 FS...the stock and grip is just not for me. So...if you have a Ruger fullstock that is in good shape and trouble-free and you want a new CZ....let me know.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Many more pics of this rifle can be seen HERE.

Please contact me directly at gatortac@sbcglobal.net with any questions you may have. I will be checking this thread and my PM�s as well. Thank you for looking.

GB1

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
BTT

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
Sent you an email.

NRA Benefactor - Patron - Endowment - Life Member
T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Email answered. Thanks for the offer. Rifle still for sale.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
BTT - Still looking.

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
PM 2 U

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
PM answered. Thank you to all lookers and those with offers. Rifle still for sale or trade.

T
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
T
Found the pistol I needed but I'm still trying to trade or sell this CZ. Will trade for:

- a Ruger M77 International in .308 Win
- a Savage Scout in .308
- another CZ 550 FS in .308 with the "regular" non-Bavarian pistol grip
- another Mannlicher style rifle with more modern grip/buttstock in .308
- traditional "stalking" type rifles with iron sights in .308
(We can talk about $$$ going either way on a trade)

Please contact me at gatortac@sbcglobal.net if interested. Thank you.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

63 members (10gaugemag, BallisticBRYAN, Alan_Robertson, 7mm_Loco, 1_deuce, 6 invisible), 1,363 guests, and 682 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,650
Posts18,512,635
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.