Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
is my last participation in this forum

We'll see.

i just want you to know you are not respected

How do you know who does/doesn't respect me? You obviously don't and the feeling is mutual. Respect is earned, not demanded or given freely.

you are not a part of a society

Most cops I know give back far more than what they do on the job, just like many other people. Again, you assume a lot.

live with yourself[ that may be tough in later years]

I do and I'm sure it won't be. I hope you can sleep at night as well as I do when I'm not getting calls in the middle of the night to go find lost kids, old folks, or schithead criminals.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Anyone else notice that pod has only been here a month with 250 post? No profile info filled out. Oh who could he be.........hmmm

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 09/18/10.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DINK
cole I am video all the time. For christ sake I wear a microphone and have a dash cam. The people that are making it known that they are videoing are being a ass and should be dealt with. They are trying to stir chit. If people want to video and don't interfer with anything I don't give a [bleep]. That is not what happens though they want to make a point about there rights and there calling the news and blah, blah, blah. These people should be arrested.

If you think a dead person is anything more than paper work you are very wrong. Sure they are someones family but they are not mine. Them dying has no effect on my life than another report that I have to do. I have a given a pile of death notifications. I don't like to do it but I do. You have to remember the people that died mean nothing to me. It is hard to try and act like you care when really there other chit I need to be doing.

When did I say anything about being a bad ass?

I have worked with cops that were puzzies but they don't last long. All these cops that got their ass kicked were you present at the ass kicking or was this story told to you?

I worked with a really good young cop a few years ago. He could not stand the sight of blood or dead people. The guy had alot going for him but he could not just look at dead people as a report on go on about his day. He now works airport security.

My whole squad that I work with now will work the nastiest scene and then go have lunch. Any cop that has been around very long at all will do the same thing.

Dink
Dink, you gotta be a troll. Nobody would be dumb enough to say the shixt you do on here. If you are for real, dude, you've got some problems.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You oughta invite Dink out to Kansas and kick his ass

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Let's make know bones about it....the person who has the ability to deny your rights, to trample on your rights, to take away your rights, where the legal system is stacked most in favor of the state.....is the law enforcement officer who makes first contact.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's your point if any ?

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Cole I am a troll because you can't get over three dead people...laffin. I have said and done some stupid chit in my lifetime but if you think the regular ol'dead person means anything to a policeman you are very foolish. Don't take my word for it ask around.

Dink

Last edited by DINK; 09/18/10.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Schnitzengruben
Let's make know bones about it....the person who has the ability to deny your rights, to trample on your rights, to take away your rights, where the legal system is stacked most in favor of the state.....is the law enforcement officer who makes first contact.

86 post in a year and jumps in on page 17 of a thread that has went from cameras to death to clergy to the police back to death. Oh who could this be....hmmm

Dink

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
So you think I'm an alt? Classic.

If you want to know something about me, ask.

Last edited by Schnitzengruben; 09/18/10.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

I don't really care. Just thought it odd you decided to chime in on page 17 of thread that has been all over the place.

Dink

IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Anyone else notice that pod has only been here a month with 250 post? No profile info filled out. Oh who could he be.........hmmm

Dink
You thinking it's Jason?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I don't really care. Just thought it odd you decided to chime in on page 17 of thread that has been all over the place.

Dink

Maybe somebody finally posted something interesting. Bushwacker had some pretty god input.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I live in NoVa....just over the river from Prince George's County. So the video clip(s) is/are nothing new. PG County PD has been (or was) under DOJ investigation years back.

The attitude of "the law is what I say it is" has been around PG County for at least the 15+ years I've lived in DC/NoVA.

So you think "it's odd"....feel better about yourself...or should I ask forgiveness that I didn't chime in at the requisite page of your choosing??

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O

So you think "it's odd"....feel better about yourself...or should I ask forgiveness that I didn't chime in at the requisite page of your choosing??

I told you I don't care. And yes I still think its odd. 85 post in a year and now three in 15 minutes....seems normal to me.

Dink

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Loving the BBS tough guy act!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
What tough guy act? I have not said anything mean. Just pointed out the facts.

Dink

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Well, I a while back I had to correct an idiot who said folks don't brand cattle much in Texas any more. As I grew up in cattle/feedyard country in Texas it was a pretty stupid comment. But that was on another forum...not the campfire.

A while back I got to educate someone who was deficient in their understanding of basic government and law. He lacked an understanding of Administrative Law courts.

And I seem to recall my first post on this board was one I got from Texas Hunting Forum. It was basically "coolest, weirdest, strangest thing found in the field."

But I guess you feel like you get to play the role of gatekeeper??

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Nope not a gate keeper. Trust me when I say this. I really don't care what or how you post. Things that seem odd usually are. Like you have not posted since 08-04-10 but jump in the middle of one most jacked up threads that been on here in a long time. On page 17 no less. I also notice that you only post in the campfire section do you not like guns and hunting? 85 post in a year and now what is this 5 tonight. Yep everything seems on the up and up.

Dink

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Accusations...Internet tough guy attitude....playing gatekeeper...

You are teeing up so many BBS stereotypes!

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Point out one thing that I posted that is not true. Tell me one mean thing I have said to you.

six post in 20 minutes. Going for a record?

Dink

Page 9 of 11 1 2 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

239 members (160user, 257 roberts, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 2UP, 30 invisible), 1,662 guests, and 1,122 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,750
Posts18,495,280
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.