Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Is six posts in 20 minutes your record??

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RVX
Interesting, can you direct us to an instance of sexual abuse by a non-Catholic clergy member that features officials of that faith from other states and even countries trying to help cover it up?

JasonB is back.

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod
you stop some poor lot that works for a take home pay of $180.00 a week because his tail light is out. the next thing you know your in his trunk under his seats in his glove box his ashtray looking to [bleep] him you cant find anything he protests your invasion of his privacy and you charge him with resisting arrest or any other thing you can drum up. you cost him his pay for the next 6 months destroy his life and you have the balls to say your just doing your job. this is my last participation in this forum but i just want you to know you are not respected as you may think you are not a part of a society trying to make a living and live and let live you destroy innocent lives without conscience. put yourselfe and family in the same situation you just put that poor sote in. i just think someone should have the balls to tell you just how people in general percieve you but fear your repercutions if they oppose you. live with yourself[ that may be tough in later years]

Good grief.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NH K9
is my last participation in this forum

We'll see.

i just want you to know you are not respected

How do you know who does/doesn't respect me? You obviously don't and the feeling is mutual. Respect is earned, not demanded or given freely.

you are not a part of a society

Most cops I know give back far more than what they do on the job, just like many other people. Again, you assume a lot.

live with yourself[ that may be tough in later years]

I do and I'm sure it won't be. I hope you can sleep at night as well as I do when I'm not getting calls in the middle of the night to go find lost kids, old folks, or schithead criminals.

George

You gotta be laffin your arse off George.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was there a Jason spotting...

[Linked Image]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
RVX is my guess

I Burn While I See
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DINK
Cole I am a troll because you can't get over three dead people...laffin. I have said and done some stupid chit in my lifetime but if you think the regular ol'dead person means anything to a policeman you are very foolish. Don't take my word for it ask around.

Dink
I understand what you are saying completely Dink and understood from the get-go. You don't understand what I am saying and are unlikely to. I actually thought Ricky was a bit harsh in telling you to seek counseling right off. Now I think he was spot-on and I was just slow.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
At least two states � Massachusetts and Illinois � make it illegal to record any on-duty police officer in any situation. It doesn't matter if the officer is in the process of beating someone to death. It doesn't matter if the recording is in your own home, and the police have just busted down your door in an illegal search. If you record the interaction, you can go to prison.

In ten other states, "all parties" must consent in order for a private person to make a recording of a conversation or personal encounter. Since a police officer acting abusively isn't likely to give you permission to record the event, if you do so, you could be violating the wiretap statute � and be subject to a long prison sentence.

In Illinois, for instance, a street artist recorded his own arrest for selling artwork without a peddler's license. He now faces up to 15 years in prison.

Arresting police whistleblowers is a nationwide trend. And the courts approve. For instance, the Massachusetts Supreme Court upheld the conviction of a man arrested for recording a police encounter. Defendant Michael Hyde used the recording to file a harassment complaint against police. Instead, he was convicted of illegal wiretapping. While he was sentenced to only six months of probation, he could have faced a much longer prison term.

Cameras, in effect, are like guns. Point a gun at a police officer and you'll be arrested. Point a camera at a police officer and you'll be charged � and likely convicted � of illegal wiretapping.

The fact that wiretapping laws are being used against private citizens is richly ironic, because they were enacted to protect citizens against government oppression. These cases turn that notion on its head because those trying to protect themselves or others from official misconduct ends up being prosecuted.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/nestmann4.1.1.html

Pretty frightening, is it not?

Who wants to see a police/law/justice combination which smacks of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia?

Citizens do not and (good) cops should not!!!

Is it too ambitious or too naive to look for an honest politician? Or simply a useful one?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Anyone with a camera is classified as " an arrogant citizen " and must be dealt with immediately and severely .

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Cole you don't understand and thats the problem. You say you understand but you do not have a clue.

I have never seen any cop that post here come here to post some horrific scene they just left. You know why? Its not important. I have never seen a cop post here that they left a fatal accident that day and want everyone to know they were on that scene. Do you know why? Its just not important. Months or years later they might post about something they dealt with but never have I seen one run from the scene to post here.

Just what do you think I need to seek help for? For telling you the way it is? Not needing a support group when dealing with dead people? Please tell.

Dink

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cole is probably still operating under the illusion that cops are just ordinary guys who happen to have a badge and a gun .

If he lives long enough , he'll be dis abused of that notion and then he will understand .

Same old deal about confusing how things ought to be with how things really are .

Happens all the time .

But not to me .

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
I think he has been scarred by seeing three dead people. I think he thinks he has some attachment to them. I don't know....

Dink

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't recall ever dis agreeing with Ricky D before , but it seems to me that you have exactly the right attitude for anybody who deals with death of the violent variety on anything like a regular basis .

P
pod Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
i have often wondered where law enforcement found these preditors called police well the secrets out. when a male child is circumsiced they take that piece of skin and hang it on a nail outside the door of the local police dept. when a boy in blue reports for duty he puts his finger inside it and stretchies it a bit when it is stretched near 6 foot they put a uniform on it issue it a pair of black jack boots, a badge, a bullet proof vest, a baseball bat, a gun, a ankle holster for his throw away and turn him loose on the public with the assurance he is untouchable an protected by their code of silence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by pod
i have often wondered where law enforcement found these preditors called police well the secrets out. when a male child is circumsiced they take that piece of skin and hang it on a nail outside the door of the local police dept. when a boy in blue reports for duty he puts his finger inside it and stretchies it a bit when it is stretched near 6 foot they put a uniform on it issue it a pair of black jack boots, a badge, a bullet proof vest, a baseball bat, a gun, a ankle holster for his throw away and turn him loose on the public with the assurance he is untouchable an protected by their code of silence.

Ain't nobody around this fire that gives the cops a harder time than me , but why don't you post some of YOUR bad experiences with cops instead of making un funny jokes ?

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Mac84
RVX is my guess
I called it first.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by deersmeller
At least two states � Massachusetts and Illinois � make it illegal to record any on-duty police officer in any situation. It doesn't matter if the officer is in the process of beating someone to death. It doesn't matter if the recording is in your own home, and the police have just busted down your door in an illegal search. If you record the interaction, you can go to prison.

In ten other states, "all parties" must consent in order for a private person to make a recording of a conversation or personal encounter. Since a police officer acting abusively isn't likely to give you permission to record the event, if you do so, you could be violating the wiretap statute � and be subject to a long prison sentence.

In Illinois, for instance, a street artist recorded his own arrest for selling artwork without a peddler's license. He now faces up to 15 years in prison.

Arresting police whistleblowers is a nationwide trend. And the courts approve. For instance, the Massachusetts Supreme Court upheld the conviction of a man arrested for recording a police encounter. Defendant Michael Hyde used the recording to file a harassment complaint against police. Instead, he was convicted of illegal wiretapping. While he was sentenced to only six months of probation, he could have faced a much longer prison term.

Cameras, in effect, are like guns. Point a gun at a police officer and you'll be arrested. Point a camera at a police officer and you'll be charged � and likely convicted � of illegal wiretapping.

The fact that wiretapping laws are being used against private citizens is richly ironic, because they were enacted to protect citizens against government oppression. These cases turn that notion on its head because those trying to protect themselves or others from official misconduct ends up being prosecuted.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/orig11/nestmann4.1.1.html

Pretty frightening, is it not?

Who wants to see a police/law/justice combination which smacks of Nazi Germany or Soviet Russia?

Citizens do not and (good) cops should not!!!
Wow! Talk about a certain formula for tyranny!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

[Linked Image]

Sorry, T. Couldn't resist. grin

Nice shot Hawk! smile smile

I just do not give credence to ANY mass conspiracy theory's, people just CAN NOT keep secrets that well, not even the government!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
OP Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
damn, I think we have flogged this dead horse enough. frown

Sam......

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
RAH JAH that Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

569 members (1Longbow, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 1minute, 1234, 007FJ, 57 invisible), 2,081 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,780
Posts18,495,903
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.