Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Too bad a pit bull or taser wasn't involved.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Lets hope she has an itchy ass... grin

Or worse..... eek laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by BrotherBart
Originally Posted by huntsonora
I'd lock all the windows and doors! She may come after you with a leaf blower when your asleep

Funny.... grin

Funny huh? I had 3 grown Hispanic men point their leaf blowers at me just the other day! While no overt gestures were made my life flashed before my eyes as I stared down the barrels of those menacing lawn tools! What's even scarier is that they were within 15 feet of a trailer that was loaded down with weed wackers and riding lawn mowers! My neighborhood has really gone downhill grin
I guess that gives S-Head's favorite retort a whole new meaning.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by byc
Originally Posted by 2ndwind

She turned toward me with the weed whacker still running and repeated her lawyer said she could do anything she wanted.

Was she hot?
lmao There are a couple of old boys down to the town south of me here that have been like, banned from the Nursing Home for bothering some of the old ladies. They're both about fifty, but seem to prefer women about twenty years older than they are. Strange.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Before anything else I would find out how wide the right-of-way is. Then get it marked. She might have a "right" to do things within the r-o-w but not outside of it.

Have your lawyer send her a letter about what she better not do. Also a copy to her lawyer, I have a funny feeling that what she claims he told her and what he did tell her are not very simialar.

If you have to talk to her under those type circumstances again see about having a video camera recording what happens. Doubt if she will like that one little bit.

IC B2

2ndwind Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
If I had a Super Soaker I'd load it up with the bottle of Round Up I had been meaning to use on the poison ivy... this being a garden related feud and all... seems fitting for home defense.

I think I have figured out my plan... we live in a very small town in the Southern Mountains... we are not "from here" the weed whacker woman is.

I like a lot of the locals but understand that we will never be seen the same as folks who grew up here. The area has been "discovered" by all kinds of outsiders who love the Mountains and build their second or retirement homes here. That has driven the price of land well beyond the reach of many who are "from here". It's real important to follow local customs or the invitations to the pig pickings and permission to hunt on someone else land dry right up.

I can't remember the Scripture yet about first trying to deal with conflict within the Church before going to the government authorities... but it's in there (some help finding it would be appreciated). The weed whacker woman has belonged to the same really little Church close by (yep she is a Church lady...go figure) for a long time. I am close friends with my next door neighbors who attend that same Church. I have not met their new Pastor yet... I understand he is pretty young...

The plan is to ask my neighbors (who have had their own run ins with the WWW) if they think their Pastor has the stones to attempt to mediate this situation. If so I'll reach out to him and ask him to arrange a meeting.

If she doesn't get real humble in such a meeting I press charges...in that case word would spread that I gave her a chance before "lawing her" as the locals say....

My wife gets a written apology or the www is going down.

Please don't feed the trolls!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

My wife gets a written apology or the www is going down.

written apology ????

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
let her trim up her right of way.Buy her out.If you wont let her try to get what she can out of her property,sounds like you are squeezing her.
Lets see some pictures.
If the property has poor access,the value would be substantially less.

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would take a fair bet that the real problem is that the realtor blew smoke up her hind end about the "real value" of the property to get the listing, and when the appraisals came back, reality smacked her pretty hard. Realtor guy finds the most convenient excuse to avoid looking like the turd he is.

Ergo, you're left with the blame -- just a "nobody" outsider, conveniently located next door to be the fall guy. JMO, Dutch.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
She may be from there but is she considered the crazy old woman.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B3

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by jdm953
She may be from there but is she considered the crazy old woman.

As far as the "outsider" thing goes, my wife and I have been
here going on 20 years. The "locals" can have their feuds,
back-stab both their neighbors and relatives, but we dare not
get involved, or they ALL circle the wagons, protecting
themselves from the "outsiders"!! Been there......done that.

Said another way, "She may be the crazy old woman, but she
IS FROM THERE."

We should change our politicians
like we change dirty diapers....
and for the same reason.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cedar Island NC , A man who had lived there since he was 18 months old died , at his funeral the Preacher said "He wasn't from around here"......the man was 92

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I would read the document that gives here access across your property. It might have restrictions and requirements that if she violates would cause her to lose her access. It seems common sense that if the person who has access does damage to your property the right of access could end.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Cedar Island NC , A man who had lived there since he was 18 months old died , at his funeral the Preacher said "He wasn't from around here"......the man was 92

Mike

Hatteras was that way.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
If you feel things might escalate, get a restraining order against the woman.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by PhilinAZ
If you feel things might escalate, get a restraining order against the woman.

amen don't wait too long

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It took an hour for the police to arrive...

The regular number listed from last years phone book for the Sheriffs office was not a working number... I couldn't believe that one...

The reason I needed the Police was really strange. The woman who owns a pasture behind my property has a right of way through my land. My wife and I have the right of first purchase on the property. The woman has gotten it into her head that I am trying to sabotage her sale so that I can buy it for pennies on the dollar.

Several Months ago a crazy guy had told her that he had seen me taking down a for sale sign for her property. The whole neighborhood knows he is a pathological liar. I confronted her about even thinking about listening to him... I know the story spread and other neighbors have told her she should have known better than to have listened to "Liar Jeff"...

A Month or so ago her really obnoxious realtor called me basically demanding a better right of way through my property. If she had called me herself some sort of arrangement might have been made but she didn't and the guy who did call was a flaming jerk so I hung up on him.

Today I found her assaulting my wife's flower garden along the right of way with a weed eater.... it had the saw blade on it rather than strings. The woman is in her late 60s.. I attempted to be tactful at first... she said her lawyer told her she can do anything she wants to improve the access... I told her to shut the weed eater off so we could discuss the situation... she refused... I ordered her to stop or I would have her arrested.

She turned toward me with the weed whacker still running and repeated her lawyer said she could do anything she wanted.

She had a pretty crazy look in her eyes so I backed further away from saw blade range, told her I was calling the cops retreated to the house locked the doors located a 9MM and began the search for the right phone number...

At this point I wasn't clear about what she was packing on the end of her weed eater so I was a tad sheepish about doing the 911 thing rather than making a non emergency call over a confrontation with a woman who must be pushing 70, but she was out of control...

She had left by the time the cop got here... we walked out along the length of the right of way and could see where she had taken down tree limbs... it had to have been the saw blade she was facing me off with...

I can't say that she made any overt gestures toward me with the buzz saw but she refused to shut it down and had turned to face me with it at port arms...

The officer told me the property damage charge was a slam dunk and that it sounded like a criminal menacing charge might stick as well...

He took pictures of the garden carnage... and said it would be available as evidence if my wife and I decide we want to press charges...

I told him that I definitely wanted the fear of God put into her over the pending criminal charges but that mainly, it's a really small town that neither my wife or I are from... if the woman apologizes to my wife and gets it through her head that I am not doing underhanded stuff to take advantage of her attempted sale of the property behind the house I'm not pressing charges...

I got a call back from the deputy saying that he had not been able to reach the saw blade weed whacker woman yet but that he would track her down...

Never had a stand off with a saw blade weed whacker woman before... need to sleep on this one... she never made any gestures toward me with it but kept the rpms up and had it pointed in my general direction...

Strange world we live in.

I'm picturing an episode of The Family Guy.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
damned if you do, damned if you don't

the question was asked "would you prefer they be 35 wielding a weed eater?"

yep and a man, at least when you stomp their azz it don't look near as bad in court doin the same to a 70 yr. old woman

that's a tough one to explain, I'm thinking

it's like takin chit from a little guy, your a prick if you just take it, just a bigger prick if you whup his azz for it.

some days it don't pay to chew thru the straps

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Weed whacker huh?

I suppose having a 70 year old woman threaten to whack you off is the stuff of nightmares.......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by 470Nitro
Weed whacker huh?

I suppose having a 70 year old woman threaten to whack you off is the stuff of nightmares.......

Goes back to the question of "is she hot?" LOL

Demi Moore or Jennifer Anistion at 70 are still probably gonna be pretty hot at the rate they are going.

Rosie O or Oprah on the other hand, not so much.

Last edited by TysonT; 09/20/10.

A Veteran is someone who at one point in their life wrote a blank check made payable to The United States of America, for an amount up to, and including their life.

The King of Battle!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 160user, 16gage, 55 invisible), 2,581 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,318
Posts18,505,753
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.