Print Thread
Hop To
Page 459 of 1,842 1 2 457 458 459 460 461 1841 1842
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Hey, I'm thinking maybe some screen printed stuff? Something maybe based off this guy?

[Linked Image]

The graphics designer could clean it up and select the line work only and get rid of the paper background but the basic idea would be something like this?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Printed front and back is expensive, it makes the shirts cost about 20 bucks eack shocked

But front only they would be like 10 bucks or less I think.

OMG! Thanks for that Dave! That pic made ROR. (Raff out Roud)

I will definately order that!

Speaking of which, Muffy, I just asked Special K if she ever mailed you a check for my hats and she got a blank look...

I can't remember, were we to mail you a check or did you say you were going to stop by after a cleaning job?

Regardless, it looks like I still owe you and I apologize. I will square up with ya this weekend at shicken buck! wink

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Needs to be blaze orange for the full effect but market the white as the summer collection.

Honestly if you were serious about it that would probably sell like hotcakes at local up north watering holes, gas stations, eatery's, etc. from Mid August thru christmas.

It covers the gamut grouse, deer, beer, and the middle aged drooping belly syndrome.

Hmmm is "chickenbuck" copyrighted...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I think the original logo should be on the front. unless that one is being reserved for more "permanent" applications. I'm strongly considering getting a tattoo myself

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Holy crap Jim, I totally forgot about that. We can settle up this weekend. Thanks! smile

Last edited by Muffy; 09/20/10.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Colorado1135
I think the original logo should be on the front. unless that one is being reserved for more "permanent" applications. I'm strongly considering getting a tattoo myself

Cool, would you get the origional logo or the beer drinkin' one?

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
IC B2

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Looks like the road into camp really dried up alot. Hope you don't get too much rain this week. It would be nice if it would stay dry for this weekend.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
forcast looks good for the weekend.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by big drift
Needs to be blaze orange for the full effect but market the white as the summer collection.

Honestly if you were serious about it that would probably sell like hotcakes at local up north watering holes, gas stations, eatery's, etc. from Mid August thru christmas.

It covers the gamut grouse, deer, beer, and the middle aged drooping belly syndrome.

Hmmm is "chickenbuck" copyrighted...

Big drift, I think you're right. Dave could sell thousands of those. I know I'd like one or 2.

Seriously Dave, if you make up a bunch of those t-shirts, I'd be interested. I think that logo is great and I get a kick out of the Camp Chickenbuck name too.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd get the original

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Put a little tag on them with the story behind it and they would take off.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy

WHAT! laugh

grin I did have to go to a funeral, but no Chinckenbuck hat there. I did wear it everywhere else though. Looks good.

Originally Posted by Muffy
I will have to place another Chickenbuck apparel order. If anyone is interested PM me with what you want, what size, and what color. Later I will set a date when I will turn the order in.

How about some patches to put on our jackets? Kinda like the old hunters safety ones we used to get when we passed the class. Might be cool.

I like the shirts, I'm in for one.

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

hmmmmm. we'll haffta cut the sleeves off though.

Come on man, I'm not old.

Last edited by tzone; 09/20/10.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Somebody get Bart a t-shirt, what size Bart? 4XL? grin

Just an XL smart guy... grin
[Linked Image]

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
well let me look into it a little further. It seems that multiple colors adds a lot to the price, more so than printing front and back. colored shirts cost more too (from what I've found so far)

Let me put together some options with prices & maybe we can have people order in advance so we can keep it straight. How would that be? I don't know what we'd be ordering here, if it would be 10 shirts or a hundred shirts.

Something clever here.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
T - I didnt think I was that old until this weekend, two days of goose hunting did me and my buddy both in.

I was thankful my 9 and 10 year olds and our two twenty something year old friends were there to help out, lol.

Used to be we carried everything now we downsize and drive into the field.

Heck I am even thinking the snow sled maybe getting used this year to drag any deer out.

Now I need a beer to make myself feel better, lol.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

Let me put together some options with prices & maybe we can have people order in advance so we can keep it straight. How would that be? I don't know what we'd be ordering here, if it would be 10 shirts or a hundred shirts.

Shoot dude. You'd burn through 10 shirts just for your family.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
BD-

We use a sled in WI even if there isn't any snow. It still makes it easier to pull. The last few years we weren't able to take wheelers in to drag the deer out so I stashed an Otter sled in the bushes about a month before the season. The Otters worked nice because they're deep and you can hook a bungee strap under the lip on the side.

I did drill a few holes in them though so the hooks stayed put.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Single color (black ink) like this is much cheaper. And it looks like white shirts are the cheapest. White with print front and back probably around $12 to $12.50 . (an early guess)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Orange (or other colors) printed black ink front and back probably around 14? (this is based off some looking I did on an online screen printer's site)

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

These were the 2 font choices I liked the best but we'll see what people like.

Something clever here.

Page 459 of 1,842 1 2 457 458 459 460 461 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

403 members (160user, 1Longbow, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 2,043 guests, and 1,093 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,374
Posts18,488,432
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.