Campfire Ranger
Or what about moms computer upstairs??

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
The other point, and the one being obviously missed, Jason, is that you are not wanted here. By the members or the administrator (even though he HAS NOT BANNED YOU). Why are you here?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Originally Posted by RVXTheBanned
Hint: Jason, if you were banned, the IP addresses would be locked so no new user names would work.

Second hint: you're too stupid to use a forum. THAT should be a clue that you haven't a clue about anything else in life.

On the first hint, you are wrong so that covers your second hint as well.

Um, no... I ain't. You get banned from here, and your IP gets smoked.

So tell me since this is all of my doing exactly where is the user setting that would allow me to cancel the "New Topic" button at the top of the forum?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The other point, and the one being obviously missed, Jason, is that you are not wanted here. By the members or the administrator (even though he HAS NOT BANNED YOU). Why are you here?

Learning and sharing.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Obviously has severe masochistic tendencies.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

He gets his jollies by being as annoying as possible, and trying to bait people.

Pathetic when you think about it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Jason plays the 'fire like a violin master. His slighest bait cast is always
taken.

Sam......

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

He gets his jollies by being as annoying as possible, and trying to bait people.

Pathetic when you think about it.

Among other things, I posted a picture of an obese person because I knew how you and others would react. There is a problem there, but it isn't with me.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
His best option would be a leap of a freeway overpass.....but the ensuing sink hole would stop traffic for weeks

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Yep.

Some have their mouth so full of hooks it looks like a Cabelas fishing department.

"The Bigger the Government, the Smaller the Citizen" - Dennis Prager LINK

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
better be careful you'll be accused of child molestation with pic's like that

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Among other things, I posted a picture of an obese person because I knew how you and others would react. There is a problem there, but it isn't with me.

Among other things. You mean, like telling people they condone child molestation?

Yup, the problem is with everyone else. Classic.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokepole

Among other things. You mean, like telling people they condone child molestation?

Yup, the problem is with everyone else. Classic.

When the person tries to claim they are opposed to it by saying, "I dislike it, but look at all of these other groups that are doing it" then that doesn't exactly seem sincere. That lack of sincerity is magnified when they list individuals within those groups, but the groups did not assist the perpetrator in any way as is the case with the original group in question.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

When the person tries to claim they are opposed to it by saying, "I dislike it, but look at all of these other groups that are doing it" then that doesn't exactly seem sincere. That lack of sincerity is magnified when they list individuals within those groups, but the groups did not assist the perpetrator in any way as is the case with the original group in question.

This quote should be printed and sent to a psychologist...Just to see what the hell it means...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

This quote should be printed and sent to a psychologist...Just to see what the hell it means...

It means the author should be institutionalized for life

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Jason plays the 'fire like a violin master. His slighest bait cast is always
taken.

YEAH... that's where my thought about turning this into in part at least, a collection of colorful real life stories about effectively dealing with crazy people...

It could never come close to the the number of posts <which only help Rick> that the "Sniper rifle" thread did... but it would take up way less bandwidth than all the photographic art work...

The troll isn't fed even though any such dealing with crazy people in real life (call it DWCPIRL)stories are still a sort of backhanded slap...

Please don't feed the trolls!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
When the person tries to claim they are opposed to it by saying, "I dislike it, but look at all of these other groups that are doing it" then that doesn't exactly seem sincere. That lack of sincerity is magnified when they list individuals within those groups, but the groups did not assist the perpetrator in any way as is the case with the original group in question. However, in terms of purely obfuscational proclivities, vis-a-vis statistical tendencies as evidenced in hypothetical scenarios, if the party of the first part condones actions in that those actions are not specifically and unequivocally calibrated against societal tendencies juxtaposed with social mores and accepted behaviors, then situational awareness comes into play, as when the scenarios quoted fall outside the normally accepted boundaries of human interactions and mutually agreed-upon ratios of acceptable incidents.

Here ya go Bart, you missed the entire quote. It all makes sense now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BrotherBart

BrotherBart, I think you are a heck of a nice guy, but everything about you sucks. Now, what part of that do you think I really meant? The first part or the last part?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So Jason where do you live?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Page 34 of 35 1 2 32 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

366 members (17CalFan, 160user, 163bc, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 32 invisible), 1,970 guests, and 1,055 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,981
Posts18,499,644
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.