Print Thread
Hop To
Page 490 of 1,842 1 2 488 489 490 491 492 1841 1842
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
6 days till elk hunting, blah, blah, blah...

grin

Something clever here.

GB1

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
We found out at the shop that the only difference in Mk.II and Mk.III .22 pistol magazines was the side of the magazine the thumb knob is on abd it is reversable.
Dave,the 10/22 pistol model is "Charger".

Stan in SC

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Originally Posted by Berettaman
I had the good fortune to meet Mr. Tzone yesterday while I was in the cities. It was fun to meet him and hear all the inside dirt on some of you folks. Wow, who woulda thunk some of you had that wild side in ya? wink

Cole got to meet Joe Mauer on Sunday, he was pretty excited!

ND, do you know the significance of the number 6? the magic #6?

Oh No! He didn't tell you too much did he? frown

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Originally Posted by Stan_in_SC

Dave,the 10/22 pistol model is "Charger".

Stan in SC

Cute arent they? grin

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Muffy

I didn't tell nuthin'. He's yankin yer chain. I'm a good seceret keeper. Don't worry muffy, I won't tell about all that stuff you told me. wink

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Hey T I got a polygrapher that I would like you to talk to:)

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
No problem mon. I'll do it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
tzone I used to sell them yokohoma geolander thay ar a super tire.never hade a come back grin

Every day of my life forces me to add to the number of people who can kiss my ARSS grin
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by tzone

I didn't tell nuthin'. He's yankin yer chain. I'm a good seceret keeper. Don't worry muffy, I won't tell about all that stuff you told me. wink

Do the rest of us have to be worried???

grin

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Uncle_Dusty
tzone I used to sell them yokohoma geolander thay ar a super tire.never hade a come back grin

Is that because they blew out and everyone rolled in the ditch Dusty?

grin

Seriously though, so far I really like the General Grabbers. I have not had them in the white stuff yet but they look like they will be decent. Anybody else had them on in the winter?

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

IC B3

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
If Ole D says it's a good winter tire I tend to believe him.

Did I ever tell you about the time he pulled me out of the ditch in a blazzard with -60 wind chill conditions?

I was a teenager.

Even way back then Dusty couldn't just do somethin at a reasonable pace, even that night with mother nature trying to kill everything in the area with brief exposure to the elements... There was an opportunity to goof off, to bully a dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 with a snowplow blade out of a ditch and really make an ass of a guy.... Why would ya pass that up just because mother nature is trying to kill you? grin

It wasn't just in the ditch, I mean... it was burried. The only thing that kept that dodge from rolling over when i put it in the ditch was the wall of snow I was pushing with the entire passenger side of the truck. Both passenger side tires were busted off the beed, flat and ice cold froze.

I'll tell the story at camp if someone wants to know how it all went down, the short of it is... It was violent and an old yellow ford pickup drug that dodge around like a toy. It ended up being a lot of work, flat tires & such, miles out of town... I still owe Dusty for that night.

Dusty knows winter. That's for sure, and he knows what works in winter & what dont.

So I tend to trust his advice on snow tires. grin

And yes Jim I know you were just foolin, I just had a story to share that's all

smile

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Rooster7

Seriously though, so far I really like the General Grabbers. I have not had them in the white stuff yet but they look like they will be decent. Anybody else had them on in the winter?

Actually Jim, I wanted to get the same tires you have. Contental who makes them is out of the General Grabber for 12 weeks. It wasn't a dealer issue it was a manufacturer issue. They are so close to BFG all terrains they can't be bad in the snow. Dudes at the tire store were surprised that BFG hadn't sued Contenental yet.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave

Did I ever tell you about the time he pulled me out of the ditch in a blazzard with -60 wind chill conditions?

I was a teenager.

Even way back then Dusty couldn't just do somethin at a reasonable pace, even that night with mother nature trying to kill everything in the area with brief exposure to the elements... There was an opportunity to goof off, to bully a dodge 3/4 ton 4x4 with a snowplow blade out of a ditch and really make an ass of a guy.... Why would ya pass that up just because mother nature is trying to kill you? grin

It wasn't just in the ditch, I mean... it was burried. The only thing that kept that dodge from rolling over when i put it in the ditch was the wall of snow I was pushing with the entire passenger side of the truck. Both passenger side tires were busted off the beed, flat and ice cold froze.

I'll tell the story at camp if someone wants to know how it all went down, the short of it is... It was violent and an old yellow ford pickup drug that dodge around like a toy. It ended up being a lot of work, flat tires & such, miles out of town... I still owe Dusty for that night.

Dusty knows winter. That's for sure, and he knows what works in winter & what dont.

smile

I want to hear the story, I'm sure we all do. That will be the new campfire story for the next trip to Chickenbuck.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

grin

Nope. nuthin. You will find out the more you know me but....

There are things I stand for. I won't be late,I might bs, but I won't lie to you, even if I caused an f'up, I don't sell my friends up the river for anything, and if you are my friend, pal, guy, gal boy, whatever..... I will have your back 110% no questions asked. I'll help you hide the body and won't even ask what happened.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by northern_dave

I was a teenager.

smile

I want to hear the story, I'm sure we all do. That will be the new campfire story for the next trip to Chickenbuck.

Please, please wait until the second weekend...or I'll make ya tell it again. smile

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm sure he will tell it again. Look at the jack rabbit story. smile

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
RAWWWWRRRRR.....I'M A GUUUUMY BEAR......

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

grin

Nope. nuthin. You will find out the more you know me but....

There are things I stand for. I won't be late,I might bs, but I won't lie to you, even if I caused an f'up, I don't sell my friends up the river for anything, and if you are my friend, pal, guy, gal boy, whatever..... I will have your back 110% no questions asked. I'll help you hide the body and won't even ask what happened.

THATS why you fit in so well!

LOL. No we are a good bunch that would welcome anybody to the fire.....so we can all laugh hysterically at Dave in his bear hat.

That my friends was some seriously funny chit!

laugh

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Every story he has to tell is very funny. I need to get a video camera though. So RWS don't have to hold 2 flashlights so we can see Dave and the black bear on video. laugh

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Every story he has to tell is very funny. I need to get a video camera though. So RWS don't have to hold 2 flashlights so we can see Dave and the black bear on video. laugh

That still cracks me up. Your "lighting crew". makes me smile like heck.

Page 490 of 1,842 1 2 488 489 490 491 492 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

166 members (300_savage, 338reddog, 308xray, 673, 16penny, 27 invisible), 2,042 guests, and 1,011 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,265
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.