Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Maser Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Okay, I know my model of camera is a little outdated, but it takes great pics and vids in HD and therefore it doesn't need to be replaced. It's a Kodak EasyShare Z812IS. Problem I been having is that the batteries just aren't for this brand of camera. I just recently learned that Kodak cameras are very picky at the batteries they use and even a slight change in voltage will cause the camera not to want to turn on at all, thus making you think the batteries are dead when in fact they are quite alive and well. When I first got the camera it came with a non rechargable litium-ion battery and that thing lasted forever it seemed in spite of the many pics I took with it the first few days I owned it. However, when that battery finally bit the dust, I switched to rechargable NiMH batteries which didn't last long, but at least they were rechargable and gave me around another day of usage after a charge.

Long story short, I am in need of batteries that keep a steady voltage long enough so that my cam will stop registering them as being dead even though they clearly have like 75% charge left. I know this is a good site to ask at because obviously there's plenty of cool looking outdoor pics posted here and I highly doubt they were taken using an A/C adapter. smile So yeah, any Kodak owners please chime in with advice on reliable batteries. Thanks.

I'm Libertarian for these 3 reasons:

1.) I'm American
2.) I'm not insane enough to be Democrat
3.) I'm not wussy enough to be Republican

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
This is what happens when you get pee on electronic stuff.
And don't PM me again, ever.

R.

You can run, but you'll just die tired.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
TFF

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
BWA haw,......you two lining out a date down at the Calgary Tower ?

Just teasing,

"....don't you ever ,....."

rolling here, Hoser.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Maser, just STFU and crawl back in your closet.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rman
This is what happens when you get pee on electronic stuff.
And don't PM me again, ever.

R.

Just put the punk on ignore. Then he can't PM you.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1moredeer, 160user, 1_deuce, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 1minute, 61 invisible), 2,470 guests, and 1,228 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,801
Posts18,516,282
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.