Hop To
F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
I�m still doing some safe cleaning and have the following scopes for sale:

Weaver K4 60-B / $80 shipped/insured in the U.S.
This is a used scope that is in good condition. It has some usage marks and light freckling on the exterior. The lenses look to be clear and scratch free. Crosshair is the thin wire style with two horizontal wires. It is an El Paso, TX scope. This scope was functioning fine when it was unmounted.

[Linked Image]

Nikko Stirling 3-10x42Platinum Nighteater / $125 shipped/insured in the U.S.
This is a NIB scope that was part of a Howa package. It has their duplex reticle and side parallax adjustment. It appears to be a pretty nice scope with clear lenses and smooth adjustments. Midway USA sells this scope for $165, plus shipping.

[Linked Image]

SPF Leupold M8-6x42 / $250 shipped/insured in the U.S. SPF
This is a used scope that is in very good condition. The matte finish has a few ring marks but the lenses are clear and free of scratches. Has the duplex reticle. This is a Y prefix scope, so it was built in 1991. I have never used this scope, so I cannot comment on its performance.

[Linked Image]

Leupold 10x / $250 shipped/insured in the U.S.
This is a used scope that is in good condition. The gloss finish has more than a couple of usage marks but the lenses are clear and free of scratches. It has a fine duplex reticle. This is a K prefix scope, so it was built in 1979. This scope was sent back to Leupold for service in 2008 and simply put in the safe upon its return, so it should be in good working order.

[Linked Image]

Leupold 2.5-8x36 / $300 shipped/insured in the U.S.
This Vari-X III 2.5-8 scope has been sitting unused in my safe for way too long. It's in very good used condition with two ring marks in the matte finish. It has the duplex reticle and the glass is clear and free of scratches. It was born in 2000. I have never used this scope, so I cannot comment on its performance.

[Linked Image]

Payment by money order or cashiers check preferred. I can accept PayPal if buyer pays the fees. Please PM me with questions or requests for additional pictures (include your e-mail address).

I will not ship outside the United States.

This sale is open to all potential buyers in the US. I�m extending an olive branch out to all of you Cali-haters that will not sell legal items to us in California. Please remember that we did not elect our idiot legislators, and by not making the small effort required to ship into our state, you are doing just as they had hoped when they created the idiotic gun control laws we live under. Also, please do not take this post as an invitation to post your thoughts about California, its laws, or my rules. If you want to do so, please start a new thread.

Thanks for looking!

- Rich

"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress."
- John Adams
GB1

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Fanuke
This sale is open to all potential buyers in the US. I�m extending an olive branch out to all of you Cali-haters that will not sell legal items to us in California.

When I saw the thread title, and the seller, I thought "Naahhhh....". grin

I'm not politicizing, remember, I've always been on your side. smile

Some good deals here Rich!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll take the 6x42

B.C. don't matter.............Laffin!
F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
CB,

Just followin' the teachings of my mentors C. Chavez and B. Obama. I want to be a uniter, not a divider! wink

(For those of you that can't see the winking smiley, I'm kidding of course!)

6x42 Leupy sold to raghorn!

Rich

"One useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a Congress."
- John Adams
F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
BTT

- John Adams
IC B2

F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Friday morning bump.

Offers?? Trades??

- John Adams
F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
Saturday morning bump.

- John Adams
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
That 2.5x 8 is many hunters favorite. Why is it still available? What do they sell for new.

Bump.

Jimbob
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have a 10x Leupold just like this one. Parallax set for 117 yards. You can see a turtle blink. It is a very clear scope. Unavailable new.

Jimbob
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Nice scopes....

The seller is GTG.

Deal with confidence.

IC B3

K
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
K
I'll take the 2.5 to 8 VX-III.. pm sent

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

BUMP for a good guy.....

F
Fanuke Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
F
The 2.5-8 is SPF! Thanks to those that inquired.

Rich

- John Adams
E
E
Bump; I bought the 2.5-8 and it was as described. Thanks, Fanuke!

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

604 members (1minute, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 63 invisible), 2,292 guests, and 1,285 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,695
Posts18,494,170
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.