-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Does the member have any control over what other members attach themselves to the member's profile ? thanks.

Newt-Condi 2012
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Yes. I just attached myself as another one of your UBB buddies in your profile. smile

It's really easy to do.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Except you are not the Webmaster and one wonders how using the UBB buddy thing to become nothing but a troll and thread pirate will go down ?

Thanks for joining the ranks in the "time out" room

Newt-Condi 2012
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Let me see if I have this right here.

You are posting here to ask Rick (the webmaster) for a bit of help or info but you don't respect or like Rick.

This is obvious when you write stuff like this to me.

Quote from an email from BL/Framis/Oldman/Larry dated 5-23-10.
Rick was too dense or lazy to actually look at the posts involved and took the easy way out OR b) The Bully Boys really run the site and he's their bitch.

And this from the same date.
BTW, just bought another gun on Rick's dung hole today.

So, you hate Rick and hate the site and say so, yet you expect help from him when you ask?

Good luck with that.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BossLady
Except you are not the Webmaster and one wonders how using the UBB buddy thing to become nothing but a troll and thread pirate will go down ?

Thanks for joining the ranks in the "time out" room

It's not nice to call people names like "troll" or "thread pirate".

I dunwanna do a time out and I ain't gonna have nothin' to do with "go down".

You ain't the boss of me, Lady.

Ha, take that. (laffin')

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Well here's what term is defined as:

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

I would say that EXACTLY describes you and your fellow trolls.
Your posts on this thread are perfect examples of troll behavior.
You are off topic, telling bold faced lies and are only trying to create hostility and name calling.

You are also thread pirates as you stalk all my posts (I can see who my UBB "buddies" are) with your only goal to mess up the thread, drive people off the thread and contribute nothing.

Amazing that so called "men" conduct themselves in this manner.

Newt-Condi 2012
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Amazing that so called men still pretend they are a woman!

When you come clean and admit you are not your wife Karen but are instead the same oldman1942 we all know then I will cease and desist from further postings calling you out for your pathetic charade.

BTW every one of the quotes I've attributed to you were made by you and if you insist I can very easily post the entire emails along with the email address they were sent from.
Don't call me a liar because I've got the proof.

I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
If you wish to slander my husband, have at it. He's a big boy and has handled far more competent fools than you are.

Insofar as I am concerned your are a liar and that Mr. NSAQAM is the hard truth.

If you are so concerned and so sure of your facts, put your money where you mouth is. Get on an airplane, come out to Wyoming and you can meet us both at the same time, thus removing your fears and putting the truth to all your lies.

You are a troll and are adding NOTHING to this thread as you have no knowledge of the code in the site nor any control over what the site owner chooses to do.

You are a liar, liar, liar, liar. Take your proof and bring it with you when you come to God's country from the rust belt.

We'll be waiting.................

Newt-Condi 2012
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No, I have exactly zero wish to travel to meet losers and liars like yourself but if you wish to come to Hermantown I'd be happy to show you around.

Would you like me to post the entire email exchange where you get nasty and vindictive?

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You already did "girlie man".

And you "don't wish to" because you are a wimp, wussie, loudmouth who nobody gives a rat's azz about, and you probably can't trade food stamps for an airline ticket.

If I could assemble all you "men" who have threatened me. I'd have a boys' choir and it would sound great as you all are nice little sopranos.

Newt-Condi 2012
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You already did "girlie man".

And you "don't wish to" because you are a wimp, wussie, loudmouth who nobody gives a rat's azz about, and you probably can't trade food stamps for an airline ticket.

If I could assemble all you "men" who have threatened me. I'd have a boys' choir and it would sound great as you all are nice little sopranos.

Karen, Karen, Karen.

Your last post is violating "the code". Shame on you. tsk, tsk, tsk. That wasn't very ladylike.

"A Troll posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages with intent of provoking desired emotional response and disrupting normal on-topic discussion."

What are we to do? confused

Your UBB Buddy, smile

fish head

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I've never threatened you once. Not even once. I don't bother to threaten piles of vomitous crap like yourself.
You however have threatened me numerous times.
Makes no difference to me because your threats are as baseless as your identity.
They do humor me though so keep them coming.

Think there might be a reason why so many people dislike you so strongly?
Here's a hint, it's because you are a lying, confused old man whose MO is to lie, steal, cheat, and attack while never admitting to your blatant errors.

That tends to make a person unlikeable. You've mastered unlikeable.
Now if you could only master your bowels again!

Your UBB buddy,

nsaqam

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
You are only my UBB buddy along with your other trolls is to stalk my threads....explain any other possible reason ?

You are a wimp, wussie and sad sick "man" who gets his jollies by causing trouble and making up lies.

Now I am done posting to you. Your psychotic need to control this venue just feeds on any responses. You will be ignored as you cannot be communicated with as an adult.

If you think I am guilty of theft, I invite you to file a formal complaint with the appropriate local state of federal agency.

You will find out just how much lies like this will cost you.

Newt-Condi 2012
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A classic response from Oldman. Bravo!

As to your theft, how about stealing pictures of other peoples rifles without their consent?
You've been known to do that a time or two.

BTW, you posted long ago that I was on your ignore list.

Let's hope that this time you really mean it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are only my UBB buddy along with your other trolls is to stalk my threads....explain any other possible reason ?

You are a wimp, wussie and sad sick "man" who gets his jollies by causing trouble and making up lies.

Now I am done posting to you. Your psychotic need to control this venue just feeds on any responses. You will be ignored as you cannot be communicated with as an adult.

If you think I am guilty of theft, I invite you to file a formal complaint with the appropriate local state of federal agency.

Karen,

THE CODE, THE CODE !

I'm just going to have to keep reminding you of THE CODE.

Don't worry, we'll figure all this stuff out.

Your UBB Buddy, smile

fish head

----------------------------

I'm trying to stay on topic. I've been trying to answer your questions. crazy

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Fish...thanks for the "heads up" on this..

I just added Boss Bish to my UBB Buddies!!! laugh

Swseeeeeeeet.....

Ingwe

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R

Still haven't figured out that you dont have to be someones UBB buddy to follow their posts huh larry? Guess google hasn't got around to explaining the process yet.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought you had to be a UBB Buddy to stalk someone. confused

That's why I signed up. grin

Plus, I have a super secret turdlike spyware program that tracks her every post. cool

------------------

Sorry Karen,

I didn't mean to hijack your thread. blush

Your UBB Buddy,

fish head

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 55 invisible), 13,386 guests, and 1,024 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,126
Posts18,542,317
Members74,057
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.