-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Only bought one thing from them but I called at 3PM EST on a Monday, and It was in At the House on Thursday...and I got an apology PM from Doug that it should have been there a day earlier!!!!

Psalm 19:14-May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.
_
Humble servant of Jesus Christ. Living His plan and praying to show it in name, word, body, and light.
GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just ordered a viper 6.5x20 today, and am looking foward to its arrival.
Doug, and all his friends have been really nice. I have yet to hear any bad things, nothing but good.

The way I was treated at SWFA, I will be doing all my buisness with Doug.
Thanks
Doug

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
It won't be your last order...

No kidding on the repeat orders. Good prices and good service have me hooked. I need a new hat but the family purchasing agent has been denying all requisitions for a while. I was hoping to sneak one in soon through the office account but she'll be working in our business with me in a couple weeks. Guess I just need to make more so she has zero worries in the world. smile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thanks for all the kind words guys. We appreciate it, and we do appreciate the support.
We've ordered some new and different goodies so keep an eye on your packages cool You never know what extra's are being included.

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug
The coffee is a product of Java Cabana called Cafe Bustelo. You may recognize the packaging from a few TV shows (It is next to the coffee maker on 2 1/2 Men, Big Bang Theory, etc). Great coffee. Anyway, we are friends with the family that owns the company. If you notice there is a sticker on the side of the package that entitles you to order from their web site, use promo code Cameraland and get free shipping as well as 10% off your order.
Being a coffee addict I figured to share the quality coffee for those that are not familiar with the brand as well as giving the guys that support us an opportunity to get a deal on a quality product. For those that know us, you know we run our business in a very family personal kinda way. It's just the way we are. So enjoy a cup of coffee with/on us.
With us, you never know what goodies wind up inside with your order. cool

Oh, ok. I'd read people's posts about it but didn't know.

Deserve's got nothing to do with it.

TripleA RV in Medford, OR SUCKS
IC B2

G
GF1 Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Ditto to the kudos on two transactions (LRF and spotting scope) w/ Cameraland, vectored another great friend to them for a Leica 900 LRF and he's thrilled as well.

Have yet to see the coffee, though I really like the hat and sticker!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gr8fuldoug

We've ordered some new and different goodies so keep an eye on your packages cool You never know what extra's are being included.

That was evil Doug wink

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It would be our pleasure to assist our "Neighbors to the North" however, the US Dept of Commerce is not so neighborly and there is no way around it

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
http://www.cameralandny.com
516-217-1000

Thanks for the support.

[Linked Image from monstermuleys.com]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by inland44
I placed my first order with the guys at Camera Land, ........... Thanks to everyones help here and to the guys at Camera Land, hope to do more business with you in the furture.

You'll be back. I don't go hunting, go boating, or go to camp without assistance from Cameraland. I've always bought from them "on the cheap" but they are as smooth and fast as can be.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
Dub Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
This is encouraging.

I just made my first CameralandNY order also.

New binos should be here and in the woods with me this week.

I called them the other day and had tons of questions which were answered. I didn't speak to Doug but his assistant. The guy was very knowledgable and patient. I learned a lot and really enjoyed talking with him.

Good people.

Bob Lee Swagger for President
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
i have sent DOUG alot of money and he has always been good to me! Cameraland gets all of my business

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I recently made my first purchase as well from Cameraland last Friday. It was a Vortex Viper 4-12x40, I can't wait for it's arrival. Great Price. Should be here in a couple of days.

Brett (Mac)

Brett
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

640 members (10ring1, 17CalFan, 160user, 1lessdog, 19rabbit52, 1beaver_shooter, 68 invisible), 3,116 guests, and 1,370 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,312
Posts18,526,268
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.