Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Is that Lee24's wife eating Ray?

Sorry Lee24 where ever you are for talking trash like that. I know it ain't nice. Ray if you are reading they did say you got fried even tho you didn't, then again the pic doesnt lie.lol

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by deersmeller
Originally Posted by ironbender
I just want to know how he was fried.....

pan fried
deep fried
chicken fried

That was funny! Thanks.

PS - Was he battered first ?

And, 'saulted too!

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by huntsonora
Originally Posted by Fubarski
According to my calculations, this is at or near the point at which the thread deteriorates into pictures of scantily clad women............

[Linked Image]

Never thought I would feel sorry for Ray but I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy. I guess he was covered in a secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices and pressure fried

ARGGHGHH....MY EYES, YOU BLOODY MONGREL....MY EYEEEESSS!!!!

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Originally Posted by RDFinn
[Linked Image]

Oh............that helps!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by no_one
[Linked Image]

Oh............that helps!

NOW, this business about Ray is getting alot more interesting. laugh

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

That's the stuff dreams are made of......

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
I had dealings with Ray in 2000 and 2001 and can say that he worked very hard to make things right for me and my hunting partner and I can say without a doubt a reasonable person would not have gone to such lengths to make it right by us.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
It's all about his dealings,not his experience.I have not seen one aka 1 person with the experiences he has Elk hunting Idaho and Montana.

I luvs the scanty babes,I do, but it appears theirs to many "Roosters" on the same branch on this forum or any for that matter that over look the years doing it..Mostly young roosters from what I see and read.

Jayco

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by logcutter
It's all about his dealings,not his experience.I have not seen one aka 1 person with the experiences he has Elk hunting Idaho and Montana.

[Linked Image]

Brian.

"You set your own goals for success, and when you succeed it don't necessarily mean that you're going to be a big star or make a lot of money or anything. You'll feel it in your heart whether you've succeeded or not." - Roy Buchanan
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Well, how about that...a picture can say a thousand words!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

[Linked Image]

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
So bandit..Are you the one with the experience to replace Ray's on Elk Hunting Idaho and Montana...

Yeah Right!!!JB can't even come close to Rays Elk hunting in Idaho or Montana..Ain't old enough and with respect to JB...

The net allows...........

Jayco

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I luvs the scanty babes,I do, but it appears theirs to many "Roosters" on the same branch on this forum or any for that matter that over look the years doing it..Mostly young roosters from what I see and read.

Jayco

]

You seem to have posted several different reasons for starting this thread as many of your replies throughout this whole deal seem to change from page to page.... the main theme seems to be you think he is the only person who knows his stuff, and his absence will destroy this website.

I believe there are 100+ knowledgeable legitimate people ready to take old Ray's' place to fill your void. No offense to Ray, I have no opinion on him other than what he has written here, but I did sniff BS when I read his older threads.

And Judging a person's knowledge or expertise by his age.... is really close minded, IMHO. I think there are plenty of old guys who fit your bill, but have more knowledge to share with you if you are open minded to listen to them now that your idol seems missing. And there are plenty of less aged people who can also help you out, if you really miss Ray's knowledge.

I have no beef with Ray, just really confused by your thread. You do know you have changed more minds into knowing him, thus damaging his character more than helping him.

Just an opinion

Allen

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
So bandit..Are you the one with the experience to replace Ray's on Elk Hunting Idaho and Montana...

Yeah Right!!!JB can't even come close to Rays Elk hunting in Idaho or Montana..Ain't old enough and with respect to JB...

The net allows...........

Jayco

Wow, I gave you some benefit of the doubt above, but I see you opened your mouth above and really stuck yer foot in it....

You are a fool to think Ray was the only person here that you respect for information, sorry your mind is so closed....

And the age thing... IS RAY YOUR DAD?

LOL

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L

Very well put.

Landrum

Originally Posted by hemiallen

Jayco

]

You seem to have posted several different reasons for starting this thread as many of your replies throughout this whole deal seem to change from page to page.... the main theme seems to be you think he is the only person who knows his stuff, and his absence will destroy this website.

I believe there are 100+ knowledgeable legitimate people ready to take old Ray's' place to fill your void. No offense to Ray, I have no opinion on him other than what he has written here, but I did sniff BS when I read his older threads.

And Judging a person's knowledge or expertise by his age.... is really close minded, IMHO. I think there are plenty of old guys who fit your bill, but have more knowledge to share with you if you are open minded to listen to them now that your idol seems missing. And there are plenty of less aged people who can also help you out, if you really miss Ray's knowledge.

I have no beef with Ray, just really confused by your thread. You do know you have changed more minds into knowing him, thus damaging his character more than helping him.

Just an opinion

Allen

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L

I believe there are 100+ knowledgeable legitimate people ready to take old Ray's' place to fill your void.

Name them...That have hunted from youth to 75 years old.

Jayco

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hemiallen
� Judging a person's knowledge or expertise by his age.... is really close minded, IMHO. � there are plenty of less aged people who can also help you out �

Right on!

I'm two months shy of eighty. Many times, many people have remarked that I've forgotten more about this or that than they'll ever know.

And right there's the rub � I've forgotten so much!

And aside from that, I've always learned a lot from those who're younger and from those who have less experience. Still do, thank God!

And let's not forget that for some folks, twenty years of experience is one year's experience ignored for nineteen years.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

L
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
L
Theirs alot of experienced Elk hunters on this forum and I have not seen "ONE" chime in on this post...Just the little guys..

Phil Shoemaker even came to Ray's defense on deaf ears saying he really does have the knowledge and experience,yet the yuppies keep chiming in.

Have one of the 100 big time Elk hunters here chime in saying ray is full of it.......They know better as I do....

His experience will be missed by those with way more experience than those against him,hunting Elk in Idaho and Montana..

Jayco

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
You, Sir, are bordering on absurd.

Even if I told you of 3-40 year olds who possibly know more than Ray ( again, no offense to Ray) , you wouldn't listen.........

I am trying to point out the err in your logic, but you are too stuck on "proove it" to listen to logic. Not playing along, my friend, I have no one to prove anything to, but myself.

I do not need an expert to follow, but I do try and listen to all who give their input, AND I APPRECIATE THEIR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE. Again, there are many people, 5 year hunters and 60 year hunters, that can help, and I appreciate their input. You seem to want a fight? Carry on.....

I already said more than I should, but your repeated abusive tone is very odd for someone NOT ray's kin......nor ever PMing or talking to him. I feel I have many friends here, and they ALL know more than I.

Allen

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

583 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 57 invisible), 2,583 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,576
Posts18,492,035
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.