For sale or Trade: Smith and Wesson M&P pistol, 4 magazines, 2 holsters, 2 stippled backstraps

Caliber: .40 S&W

Approximate round count: 1500 (I am the second owner. First owner has multiple M&P�s and prefers to shoot 9mm. Said he didn�t shoot this pistol at all after getting it back from Burwell.)

Extras and/or work done:
- Burwell Gunsmithing Shark skin style stippling job (includes grip, rear of slide, magazine release, underside of trigger guard, and the small & medium backstraps)
- Burwell Gunsmithing sights (serrated rear and fiber optic front)
- Burwell Gunsmithing trigger job (3.5 to 4 pounds)
- 10-8 Performance magazine base pads (stock base pads will be included as well)

Holster Information:
- Blade-Tech SRB holster
- Safariland ALS belt holster. Got it HERE

Price: $750 FIRM. Will partial trade for Glock 22 (3rd Generation only) that is free of stippling or grip reduction unless it was done by Boresight Solutions. Holsters, mags, and accessories for your 3rd Gen Glock are a plus. Let�s talk.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Numerous additional pics are available HERE. Please be warned that a few of them are incredibly large and very detailed. I did this intentionally so that prospective buyers could get a very good look at this pistol (select the pic you want, hover over it on the right side of the screen and you can select giant versions of the pic).

Shipping and Terms: FTF in the Dallas area or buyer pays actual shipping cost to their FFL. I will only use FedEx to ship firearms because a major Fed-Ex shipping hub is near me. I cannot use UPS or USPS because it�s horribly impractical. NOTE: I will ship only to a licensed FFL after confirming their FFL # on the ATF FFL ezcheck page. Sorry, no exceptions.

My Contact Information: gatortac@sbcglobal.net I will answer all emails and will send you my phone number.

Additional backstraps are not pictured here but they do come with this pistol. There are two medium backstraps, one stippled and one plain.

Performance and Function: I assembled this package in order to give the M&P platform an honest test and evaluation. I'm a professional police trainer and firearms instructor who used to be fairly competitive in SWAT competitions, USPSA, and 3-Gun matches. I have owned this pistol for approximately 3 months. It has never offered any problems or malfunctions. No failures to feed, no stovepipes, no double feeds, or any other malfunctions. The magazines stay where they belong until you press the magazine release. The trigger pull is good and safe for duty use. The stippling really helps with maintaining control of the weapon through the recoil cycle. It is quite accurate and does fine on dot drills. I had no problems putting bullets through the same hole at 5 and 7 yards. It does fine at 25 yards but I have no pics of groups to show you. This is a solid duty or personal defense pistol. I would not hesitate to give this pistol to a family member or fellow officer for their own personal self defense or to save the life of a third party. There is nothing wrong with this weapon but it�s just not for me. It�s a matter of personal taste, subjective preference, and �feel.�

If you�re interested, please email me at gatortac@sbcglobal.net. Thanks for looking and reading this far.