Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Muffy Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I shouldn't share this but it is too dumb not to.

My mom called me yesterday and we talked for a while then I realized I lost my cell phone. Thinking I lost it in the foot of snow by my vehicle. We talked for about another 15 minutes. I was thinking I hope my phone is not ruined from being in the snow, if I can find it at all.

But to my relief my phone was ok. I found that out when I hung up the phone and realized I was talking to my mom on my cell.

Stupid thing is she called me when I was at home. I then drove to our friends to let their dog out, and that is when I realized (or thought) I lost my phone. blush

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I don't believe I'd have shared that...

Just sayin...... wink

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Done the same thing a couple of months ago

Your not the only one.

But I have no excuse. I am not blond. Bald but not blond

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Its kinda like not being able to find your glasses, cause you don't have your glasses on...

Kinda.......

grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
or looking for the tool in your hand for a few minutes,before realizing its in your hand

[the member formerly known as fluffy}
IC B2

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by fluffy
or looking for the tool in your hand for a few minutes,before realizing its in your hand

DOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! shocked

Oh,you mean......nevermind...... blush

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ingwe

DOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! shocked

Oh,you mean......nevermind...... blush

Oh my.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I greatly admire those who are willing not only to laugh at themselves but are also willing to let others in on the joke. Best, John

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Or running around in a panic, tearing up the bedroom and digging under the seats in the car looking for your wallet only to discover it was in your back pocket the whole time.

Not that I've ever done that.......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When we were in high school, the library in our small town was being moved from city hall to a different building. One of my friend's mother was the librarian. We enacted the move with a few of us and some flatbed trucks. There was a small lamp that always sat on the desk. I put the shade on my head so that it wouldn't fall off the lamp when I picked it up, then got distracted and grabbed a box of books instead. At that point, my friend came along, noticed the lampshade was missing, realized that his mom really liked that shade, and went into a bit of a panic searching for it. When I asked him what he was looking for, he looked right at me, told me that he was looking for the shade, and went back to looking for it. Naturally, I set about helping him search, taking every opportunity that came along to put myself in his line of sight. Someone finally decided to put him out of his misery and told him to really take a good look at me.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
IC B3

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Gettin' bald will do that also, frown !

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by slopshot
Gettin' bald will do that also, frown !

Dos that meen that I have an excuse now too when my brain stops and the air takes over.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Well, I tell the lady here that 20 degrees without a hat causes the upper brain cells to become very viscous, and extremely slow moving to memory. I guess air is as good an excuse as any, wink.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
My brother-in-law did the same thing Muffy. He was talking on the phone complaining to his wife that he couldn't find his phone. She couldn't stop laughing long enough to help him out.

Deal with it.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
i did that was yelling at the kids and everyone wanting to know who took my 9/16th socket threw the ratchet down and the socket was in my hand with it

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
Or running around in a panic, tearing up the bedroom and digging under the seats in the car looking for your wallet only to discover it was in your back pocket the whole time.

Not that I've ever done that.......

I have!

And the searched ALL over the house for my keys only to discover they were on the inside of my waistband after I pulled my britches up. I hang them with a clip to a belt loop.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tools. Done that. And I have BROWN hair.

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What little I have left is grey! Was brown way back when...........

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ingwe
Its kinda like not being able to find your glasses, cause you don't have your glasses on...

Kinda.......

grin
Or worse. Not being able to find your glasses because you DO have them on! laugh Bear[b][/b]

Bear

Life is what happens to you as you are making other plans.

NRA Patron Member
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I had a blond moment this morning.

I was looking for my sweater. I knew I threw onto my computer chair the night before but it was no longer there. I looked in every room of the house to realize I was wearing the stupid thing.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 1941USMC, 10gaugeman, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,310 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,885
Posts18,518,254
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.