Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12
N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Dinkydoodoo, I Don't Work and I'm Not on Disability. So therefore you can kiss my ass-
The problem is that I'm dealing with a bunch of guys who are legends in their and Only their minds.
Yes, I belong to an exclusive private club where all 500 of our members pay dues to have an exclusive place to shoot. Not with legends of their own minds. I doubt on your salary you could ill afford the dues. Last time I looked LEO's don't make that much. With that in mind, you sure like to "Lord" over people don't you? You are no better than anyone else, as a matter of fact your hands are tied tighter than mine, now aren't they?
I'm not impressed in the least with you or your rumblings. I hope you get a Power Rush from arresting your next victim! Yeah, I remember you guys dragging down to the waterfront and beating their ass, did that make you feel like a Real Man? Boy, I bet it did Big Boy!.
I'm not in your jurisdiction, just remember that. St.Louis rules don't apply out here where the Good Old Boys live. Now if you would be so kind as to [bleep] off, we'll both be happy, oh and Have A Nice Life!

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So you still haven't answered what you mean by having your barrel "worked on".
Are you still running the factory barrel?
If not what barrel do you use?
What kind of "shells" is your buddy loading for you?

Just honest questions for a guy who must have more shooting experience then me.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
If you have money to piss away, by all means keep pissing it away.

I could have put a top of the line Swarovski scope on it. But in order for me to do that, I'd be saving the rest of my life and the rifle would never get used.

I'm not wealthy by any means.

and yet

Yes, I belong to an exclusive private club where all 500 of our members pay dues to have an exclusive place to shoot. Not with legends of their own minds. I doubt on your salary you could ill afford the dues.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Well liar I belong to benchrest rifle club of st.louis. They allow me take a guest if you ever want to prove me wrong. If you would like to meet I will bring some Sako rifles, Zeiss spotting scope and Leupolds that can't be bought at wal-mart. There is a website you should look it up.

In your very first post on this forum you stated that you were disabled. So your telling me your not getting a goverment check? Liar. Just think everytime you buy something for yourself or family all the hard working americans got to buy that for you.

I was not one of the cops on the river front but I don't fault those guys for getting the job done. I bet that turd thinks twice before he runs and hits officers with his van next time.

Its alright to be a liar. I mean hell what else do have to do while you wait for your check but to make chit up.

Dink

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Where do these guys come from? I run across a lot of whack jobs and find most of them have some small bit of redeeming quality in them but this guy is so arrogantly ignorant that he defies belief. Amusing though. Kind of like watching Wile E. Coyote make a fool of himself.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
IC B2

E
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
E
Well this has been an interesting read, but the tires on my truck are bald & I have an appointment to get them worked on.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Just for perspective here:
500 7mm cor-lokt Remington bullets retail for $119.99
500 x 20= 10,000
so
20 x $119.99= $2399.80
Now factor in cost of brass, primers and powder....

And he runs a Leupold Rifleman for economy.....

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Well LEO, I am disabled. The club has a Lifetime membership my Grandfather bought for me before he died. I am disabled, but it seems that I don't qualify for "YOUR" money. Otherwise I would draw ALL of Your money out. I spent 29 years swinging from steel, yeah that's right I did work and pay into the corrupt system. As far as the liar comments- well I was going to use a certain name for you, but I'd hate to offend any other officers who do their job well. I'm sure you hear the term everyday. I'd probably hear it in your neighborhood.
As far as my rifle- I have a friend who is a gunsmith, he is the one who works on it. He does all my gun work. I have to explain nothing further now do I?
I'm sure there are some very nice guys on this site, I'll see if I can find some. It's starting to smell a bit like Bacos around here. You know, fake bacon in a bottle-
You Gentlemen have a Fine Evening-
Maybe I'll apply again for Your money, who knows it might be fun to draw on your ass while I go to the range and buy shells on your dime. I hope you have a fine time talking [bleep], as your mouth is so full it's overflowing- doesn't that piss your pea brain off- LOL!!! Now if you don't mind I have better things to do than converse with a few of the braindeads on this site-

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
And don't forget fuggoff-

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Still didn't answer what you mean by getting your barrel "worked on" at all.

After all barrel should last like a million rounds right...
If not what barrels are you using?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looks like BossLady's back with another personality

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Still didn't answer what you mean by getting your barrel "worked on" at all.

After all barrel should last like a million rounds right...
If not what barrels are you using?

Patience, He'l be back in a minute when he is finished working on his barrel.

If you can't improve on silence, shut the #@&% up!
V
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
V
I would still like to know how a 7mm mag last 10,000 rounds a year, even setting the barrel back has its limits.

Just saw a great photo on another forum of a 22-250 or .220 swift (sorry cannot remember which) barrel that was cut open after 6000 rounds and it was pretty much a smoothbore for the first couple of inches into the barrel.

Funny how someone is on here only a few days and has stirred up so much crap. Its one thing to throw out 10,000 rounds a year but quite another to telling everyone to "fuggoff" because they called him on something thats at the pretty extreme edge of claims. Now if he said he shot 1000rounds a year of 7mm and got 1" (still 1/2moa) at 200yards Im guessing the responses would be a little different.

Hunt hard, kill clean, waste nothing and offer no apologies.

"In rifle work, group size is of some interest...but it is well to remember that a rifleman does not shoot groups, he shoots shots." Jeff Cooper

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I would still like to know how a 7mm mag last 10,000 rounds a year, even setting the barrel back has its limits

60" barreled, straight, non-tapered, hunting machine damnit!!!
grin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Good thing you are frugal with your $$$ as ammo runs from .75 to $2.00 a round and up.... Talk about pissing away wink

"Personally, I shoot my 7 mag more than most. No BS, I shoot about 10,000 rounds thru it every year. I'm at the range every week, sometimes up to 4 days a week. Total rounds at my home for a year is close to 100,000."

G

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."
Thomas Jefferson

GeoW, The "Unwoke" ...Let's go Brandon!

"A Well Regulated Militia" Life Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You familiar with the term douchebag ?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GeoW
"Personally, I shoot my 7 mag more than most. No BS, I shoot about 10,000 rounds thru it every year. I'm at the range every week, sometimes up to 4 days a week. Total rounds at my home for a year is close to 100,000."

G

Wait......maybe Lee24 is back...

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
12 Pages!!!!!!!!!!! I was just [bleep] with you guys!!!! You played right into my game! Now that's funny right there! Did I not say at the beginning to Not take my posts seriously!
Yes I am disabled, no I'm not on Disability. Yes I belong to an exclusive shooting club. No I don't shoot 100,000 rounds a year. However, I do shoot about every weekend.
Isn't it too fun to yank the bulldogs chain!!! Hey thanks, it was a fun ride!

Dink, man... Thanks for your service to your community. I'm sure you're a good Leo. I personally like LEO's and our military guys! You guys go through a lot. I

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Gottcha---

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by NativeBowhunter
Well LEO, I am disabled. The club has a Lifetime membership my Grandfather bought for me before he died. I am disabled, but it seems that I don't qualify for "YOUR" money. Otherwise I would draw ALL of Your money out. I spent 29 years swinging from steel, yeah that's right I did work and pay into the corrupt system. As far as the liar comments- well I was going to use a certain name for you, but I'd hate to offend any other officers who do their job well. I'm sure you hear the term everyday. I'd probably hear it in your neighborhood.
As far as my rifle- I have a friend who is a gunsmith, he is the one who works on it. He does all my gun work. I have to explain nothing further now do I?
I'm sure there are some very nice guys on this site, I'll see if I can find some. It's starting to smell a bit like Bacos around here. You know, fake bacon in a bottle-
You Gentlemen have a Fine Evening-
Maybe I'll apply again for Your money, who knows it might be fun to draw on your ass while I go to the range and buy shells on your dime. I hope you have a fine time talking [bleep], as your mouth is so full it's overflowing- doesn't that piss your pea brain off- LOL!!! Now if you don't mind I have better things to do than converse with a few of the braindeads on this site-

So your grandfather taught you how to abuse the system? I mean sitting on your azz collecting a paycheck from the sweat of others is a learned trait.

Do you take offense that I am a cop or that I have a job? One would think you would be appreciative that us working folks keep paying into the system so you can be home to watch oprah. Your only worry in life is that mail man being there on time on the 3rd of every month.

You worked steel for 29 years and worked for a black smith for 5 years.....and have a 11 year old son...hmmm. Something don't add up there liar.

I don't know why your so pissy. I want to give you chance to visit one of the best ranges in the mid-west for free and show me groups of 5/8 inch at 200 yards and your pissy. The only thing it cost you is gas to range which is about a hour away from you. Oh I know why your pissy because your a liar.

Why did you change your location from jeff city to just mo. You worried that that there is not a private range there?

Dink

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

275 members (257 mag, 1badf350, 160user, 260Remguy, 06hunter59, 257 roberts, 26 invisible), 2,023 guests, and 1,111 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,327
Posts18,526,535
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.