Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
So- no_one grits his teeth and walks away? Interesting, I don't see it, do you? You sir are a Liar!

GB1

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Where is no_one? I can't find no_one! Did no_one leave? I can't hear no_one! Strange, to have a no_one reply to my joke-

Just can't drop it can you no_one? LOL

You just can't make that chit up! Now That's funny Right There!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Johnny Boy, you posted your love- that's nice to do! But my airplane don't fly straight down like your's, you know TAIL UP-

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
I'm thinking you are that guy in Brokeback Mountain! You one of those kind of pokers?
Sorry. I'm not interested-

Now you guys help me with my goal- 25 pages! Looks like I'm well on my way this morning-

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by NativeBowhunter
So- no_one grits his teeth and walks away? Interesting, I don't see it, do you? You sir are a Liar!

This is an all-time classic. Replying to yourself and saying "You sir are a Liar!"

A wise man is frequently humbled.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Nothing about racism, it's all about azzholeism and you is one. Besides I'm Native American also, born and raised here.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Hey Smokepole, glad to see you're still around to help me with my goal!
So....what smokepole you suck on? I think you better stuff some more dope in your smokepoles ass, it's about to go out! I see you like to play games too! Great! It seems I'm running out of people to respond. Now my gaol is 25 pages, gonna stick around or are you too busy suckin on that pole?

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Nothing about racism, it's all about azzholeism and you is one. Besides I'm Native American also, born and raised here.

Cool! I've never met someone born and raised on a website before! So... Did the screen cause that ass crack? Yeah, I is an [bleep], ya figgured me out! Boy, there sure a bunch of smart ones here!

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Funny how I got so many to fall into this-

Now I gotta tell ya, this was an experiment to see just how far some people could get pulled in- 21 pages is pretty good for a first try wouldn't you say?

Look, I'm a totally different guy in person. I'm not who I am on here. I just like to have fun. The more mad you got, the funnier I thought it was. You guys, I'd buy any of you a beer- I really would. I'm just having a little fun. I've been stuck at home for so long due to my health that things got boring. I was stirring the pot fer a bit. Don't take it personal, it was all a joke. Some of you I'd like to meet .
It was all one big joke, can we just call it that and get on with regular posts?
I take bake all the mean things I said about all of you, I'm sorry. It was just a joke.
Like I said, I'm nothing like this in person, I don't think you'd find a more giving person. I just made 4 fire rings to donate to the Girl Scouts, Cub Scouts, the homeless shelter and one to a friend of mine who is having a very rough time. I've got another I'm giving to another friend who is battling cancer. That's the God's honest truth-

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
You are a phuggin' idiot.

How's that for a regular post?

N
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
N
Well, I had that one coming to me for sure.
Like I said no more smart assed comments from me.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by NativeBowhunter
Got me to thinking about my cheap Remington 700 chambered in 7mm Rem. mag and my cheap Leupold Rifleman scope. I shoot 3 shot- 5/8" groups off of a rest at 200 yards, 206 to be ever so precise-
I wondered how many people spent less than a grand on their setup and killed more animals than our "civilized" rich brothers? Now I'm not here to pick an argument, but it seems less money spent makes for more animals on the ground. I shoot just fine without the fine walnut stock and all that rich crap. If you have money to piss away, by all means keep pissing it away. I like to shoot my guns, get them dirty and scratched up because that tells the world I hunt. If it's not all beat to hell, it hasn't been used- just my thoughts, Anyone else thought about this?

I don't think you have to beat the gun to hell to say you have hunted with it. I once belly crawled down an open hill into a creek bottom and up the hill on the far side to kill a buck I spotted late one morning. I was in plain sight for several hundred yards, I just moved at a slow enough pace that he didn't notice. I crawled to within 70 yards of him and shot him through the neck. I used my 700ADL 270. I didn't get a scratch on it that day. When I scratch my guns, I get a little irritated, so I try to avoid that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I had a Marlin .30-30 that I beat the stock all to hell on.

I sanded it down and re-finished it. It looked great, but it no longer told the world I hunt so I put some scratches on it.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I give native bullshitter 2 more days before he gets chased.

If his face to face personality is as irritating as his online, I'm sure his face gets smashed in pretty often. Too bad it hasn't educated him any..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
When you have a thread this long, and the majority are from one guy who is dying for attention and can't keep his lies straight.... Wow, just wow... I feel dirty even posting on this thread....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I knew from the get go he wouldn't be regarded very well.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep, and even Swampy is a voice of reason! crazy

Official member of "The Clan of Turd-like People"

[Linked Image]
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Swampy the voice of reason?????? Time to go check myself in.... and get fitted for one of those jackets.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sactoller
Yep, and even Swampy is a voice of reason! crazy

Now that is a sure sign of the impending Apocalypse cry

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (264mag, 2500HD, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 1,848 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,059
Posts18,521,394
Members74,023
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.