Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
clearly,not enough whites are bothered by the "black only" groups, or they would put a stop to them. remember, blacks make up only 13% of the population in the u.s, and hispanics only 13.5%. whites are and have been the significant majority, they just don't do schit about it. not a criticism, just an observation!

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
yo 'soup, you have never delt with a University, have ya? Short of burning the place down, you can't make them do anything.

Sam......

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The problem is that most white kids are so consumed with white guilt and feeling that their ancestors are the root cause of most of the world's ills that they buy into the premise that they should be treated as second class citizens.

It is fed to them from the time they apply to a college or university until they are 35 or so, and then they finally open their eyes and see reality.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Where's the ACLU when we need them?

If 'ya can't put hot sauce on it, it ain't worth eat'n....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Christians and Whites are not wanted.

It's too bad there are no new continents to inhabit.
If whites all left, from sea to shining sea this place would be war torn third world chithole not worth a diddly-damn in under 6 months. Half the remaining population would be dead and the other half diseased and dying, or starving.

Guaranteed!

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

"When is penguin season, daddy? I wanna go kill a penguin!"
---- 4 yr old Archerhuntress

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hotsoup
clearly,not enough whites are bothered by the "black only" groups, or they would put a stop to them. remember, blacks make up only 13% of the population in the u.s, and hispanics only 13.5%. whites are and have been the significant majority, they just don't do schit about it. not a criticism, just an observation!

Whites are just too flabbergasted and can't believe what they're witnessing. The vast majority don't see skin color as significant, they just view a man for who and what he is...
and what he proves himself to be by his actions and words...

Beaners is beaners.
Slopes is slopes.
[bleep] is [bleep].
Honkies is honkies.
etc.

Most of us, the vast majority I believe, whether black, white, yellow, brown or red, don't really give a damn because it's not important. We all understand humans is humans and we're all one race....
The human race.

(shrugs)
I reckon it's all above my pay grade...
or something.
(???)

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Humans are not one race. We are different races of the same species.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Archerhunter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Christians and Whites are not wanted.

It's too bad there are no new continents to inhabit.
If whites all left, from sea to shining sea this place would be war torn third world chithole not worth a diddly-damn in under 6 months. Half the remaining population would be dead and the other half diseased and dying, or starving.

Guaranteed!

Exactly!!!!! Just look at what became of South Africa in the early 60's when the British had finally had enough and left!

[Linked Image]

"Give a lazy man the toughest job, and he will find the easiest way to do it"
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Notropis
Humans are not one race. We are different races of the same species.

All I see is human beings.

Color me color blind.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
That is one I'd like to see taken all the way to the Supreme Court.

And during the present administration.grin

The end of democracy, and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.
IC B3

N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Arch, If you don't see the differences among different groups of humans then you are quite a bit more than colorblind. There are quite distinct differences. I make no value judgements regarding whether one group is better than another but I do recognize the differences. I have always treated all people the way I want to be treated, but that does not mean I think all people are the same with regard to race, religion, national origin, political philosophy, sex, or taste in music.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
i teach at a university 2 days a week. in fact, i just dropped a kid (who happens to be black) because he missed too many classes. both he and a lady in the admin office pissed and moaned, but rules (my attendance policy) are rules, so he's gone. the semester ends in 2 weeks, and he won't be back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by crowrifle
The problem is that most white kids are so consumed with white guilt and feeling that their ancestors are the root cause of most of the world's ills that they buy into the premise that they should be treated as second class citizens.

It is fed to them from the time they apply to a college or university until they are 35 or so, and then they finally open their eyes and see reality.

HLL...The only thing I ever felt guilty about was having wet matches at the cross burning... whistle

grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The fact is BSU and WSU are racist by definition.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Notropis
Arch, If you don't see the differences among different groups of humans then you are quite a bit more than colorblind. There are quite distinct differences. I make no value judgements regarding whether one group is better than another but I do recognize the differences. I have always treated all people the way I want to be treated, but that does not mean I think all people are the same with regard to race, religion, national origin, political philosophy, sex, or taste in music.

Oh, I see the difference between groups well and good enough. It's just that a long time ago I threw out the idea of groups.

Individuals. It's all I see.
And once you arrive there, you'll be color blind as I am, you can count on it.

A group is a figment of someone's imagination. And will usually be foisted on other's imaginations for someone's benefit other than their own.

Cut away the masks and the masquerades and the spacklings and bondos and band aids.
Take a look at some bare naked truths for a change. What have ya got to loose?

In other words discard all that's been pounded into your head since your infancy and begin again.
There is only gain. And it's all really quite simple once ya look at it.

BAN THE RAINBOW FLAG!
PERVERTS OFFEND ME!

H
H
The thing I remember is that living outside of town subjects me to a certain type. Living outside of town in a nice (no trailer park) area further limits the type of neighbors I'm subjected to. Once I've made my money and retire, who is to say I must stay in America, if it turns into a third world nation I will have the means to leave.

Little Rock was one of the historic places where desegregation took place. The little rock school district is still dealing with the federal government about these issues. Black kids wanted to go to school there in the beginning. Now the whites move out of town or send their kids to private schools. I think its funny that they said, you want it take it, we will go elsewhere. When I moved to this area that was my #1 concern. We had to be outside of Polaski county.

Procrastination is like masturbation. At first it feels good, but in the end you're only screwing yourself. Monty Python
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL now there's some more equal protection under the law.

NRA Lifetime Member
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by crowrifle

HLL...The only thing I ever felt guilty about was having wet matches at the cross burning... whistle

grin

It's a cross LIGHTING!
( just happens we ... I mean they -- use fire!)

"wanna hear God laugh? Tell Him you have complete control now!"
N
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
N
Arch, I treat each individual as I would like to be treated. I have already said that. I don't treat a motorcycle gang member as a murdering, drug-dealing, skum bag just because he dresses in such a way that would lead me to believe he is part of a group that prides itself in such things. I treat him as I would hope he would treat me until such time as he betrays my trust in him. His appearance, clothes, patches, and mannerisms may give me a very good clue that he may not be quite as friendly as the cute little coed who served me a burger at McD. It would be folly not to observe all clues that might be used to predict what types of interactions might occur.

People like to be in groups. It gives them an identity. They like being prejudged based on the reputation of that group and often take great pride in supporting and trying to live up to that reputation.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
IME the folks worth knowing have little use for a Black Students' Union, White Student's Union or any other type of exclusion-based organization.

The exception being parties and bars and such; we all get to hang out with who we want after work.

As for them guys in the bedsheets around crosses, their decor would just make them easier to pick up in yer sights as they stand around in the glow ennit?

Be interesting to ponder how many one could drop with one of them Israeli-style silenced 10/22's before the rest caught on, them eye holes have got to seriously limit peripheral vision after all.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

567 members (16penny, 10ring1, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,953 guests, and 1,232 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,754
Posts18,514,763
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.