Email or PM for more photos.

This is a barreled action ready for stocking.
Very accurate rifle as well. It has been shot but not much.

25 inch barrel. With barrel banded front sight by Duane Wiebe.
Barrel has banded front sight, banded rear sight base and banded sling swivel base.
The barrel was turned down and steps down for the banded front sling. Very nice touch.

Swedish Mauser action with an oberndorf straight style bolt by Wiebe. It clears scopes.

One single banded front sight blade dovetailed into rear sight band. Also has a gold vertical post/line all by Wiebe.

Rigby style lever on bottom floor plate for releasing floor. Lever made and installed by Wiebe.

original mauser safety was converted to side swing two-position by someone Wiebe knows.

This barreled action has a great, very high quality side mounted removable scope base set. Wiebe made the rings to fit one inch scopes. The rings come off by levers and the side mount stays on the action/rifle. German made.

This barreled action just needs a few very minor things to complete it into a rifle. It is a great start to a high quality custom 9.3x62 for little money. Needs final polish and blue and a few screws cleaned up. Then stocked.
I will also offer a GREAT price on a rifle blank if the buyer wishes to buy a blank as well.

I have close to $3,000 in this barreled action.
I will consider reasonable offers. No trades please.

Thanks,

Adam
513-576-1919

[Linked Image]