Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Big Stick: What has happened to this thread - I have not been on this thread for weeks?
Has it been turned into a cyberstyle pissing match.
I love the 220 Swift.
Sheesh.
I am asking you because the last page (where I clicked on to) was a really un-educational bunch of diatribe and you were the last poster at the time.
In other words is there anything in the last 14 pages that is educational or positive?
TIA
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You are in well over your head and I find it impossible to shift my brain into a gear low enough,to warrant your having a leg to stand upon.

Humored that you think you feign a clue and hoping you feel compelled to perpetuate the ruse.

Fingers crossed!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Thinking ain't your longsuit and obviously. You might give JeffO a run for her money.

For the most part your Shtick has grown old and tired....., but then you come up with something like this that is brilliant laugh cry laugh !!!!! been laffin for about 20 min.

M
M
Anytime Stick has been asked for data to substantiate his claims he posts pictures of guns. Are they his guns? Why no data? As I said, a legend in his own mind. I can take a very accurate guess why there is never any supportive data from him.

The only thing he has impressed me with is that he is smart enough to post a photo. But then he may have someone doing that for him.

Now I can just picture his sister telling him "I've showed you a 1000 times how to post a picture, will you ever learn how?".

They need an ignore feature on here, the man is a troll.

Last edited by Maxvelocity; 12/08/10.
A
anh Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
A
You people have to missing this on purpose.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Did a little math, and Stick is gonna love me on that statement. With a 26 to 28 inch barrel, in a 22.250AI,and a 75gr AMax in .224 cal, it is possible to get the 3700+ FPS needed to get a less than 20 MOA@ 1000 yrds. Theoretically only.

But I responded to this post earlier hoping to at least get 1 if not 2 insults from Stick which to this point I have not got, Now I is gonna cry. cry

Now my opinion is that if everybody in this world wanted to be exactly like Stick, in likes, dislikes, and thinking, then the antichrist has come, and I am living in hell !!
Oh well, at least I had a seat reserved right by the fire.

Laffin

Swifty

Swifty
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Big Stick: From the sound of your reply to me it appears you are simply insane.
One obvious clue to that is your intentions of "shifting your brain into gear"!
Ye gads man - you have lost it.
"Cluelessness" is obviously what motivates your inane remarks.
Was hoping for better from you but obviously you are NOT capable of clear or mature thought expression.
Are the nights getting to long for you up there in the north?
Maybe thats it - you have gone and succumbed to a terminal case of cabin fever?
Hope you get well someday.
Long live the 220 Swift.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy
P.S. - Maybe a simpler question can get you back on track?
Here goes - do you even own a 220 Swift?

J
joed49 Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
J
Originally Posted by anh
You people have to missing this on purpose.

It's not that they're missing it that bothers me, he could have explained it rather then belittling and insulting.

I never read the original post though, couldn't care less about info from Stick.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Swifty52
Did a little math, and Stick is gonna love me on that statement. With a 26 to 28 inch barrel, in a 22.250AI,and a 75gr AMax in .224 cal, it is possible to get the 3700+ FPS needed to get a less than 20 MOA@ 1000 yrds. Theoretically only.

Swifty52,
You are taking the wrong approach with Big SHTICK...... he is quite possibly the biggest butthole here on the "FIRE" but he is not stupid ,actually he is quite intelligent but a butthole just the same.
If you are going to take him on you have to use facts. and the fact is that a 22-250AI wont shoot a 75gr A-Max at 3700+ fps. I know I own several

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Now I is gonna cry. cry

Please dont.......just come back with something of substance.

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Big Stick: you are simply insane.
do you even own a 220 Swift?

Now that's a great question

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You poor stupid bastards couldn't pour piss out of a boot and are stumped with text in black & white...all of which is a never ending series of laughs.

VG,'velocity,Swifty and 828 fancy themselves as shooters,yet are stumped ala Ballistics 101 and ANH is suffering heat flashes/mood swings as her estrogen levels run the gamut.

A very impressive assembly of clueless tools,talking squarely out their collective asses and that in regards to things they've never seen...let alone done.

I'm clapping my hands!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So you gals at least have a [bleep]' clue,as to that which you are dreaming about...though it'll still stump you.

Laffin'...................

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You poor stupid bastards couldn't pour piss out of a boot and are stumped with text in black & white...all of which is a never ending series of laughs.

VG,'velocity,Swifty and 828 fancy themselves as shooters,yet are stumped ala Ballistics 101 and ANH is suffering heat flashes/mood swings as her estrogen levels run the gamut.

A very impressive assembly of clueless tools,talking squarely out their collective asses and that in regards to things they've never seen...let alone done.

Hooray, I won he tried to insult me.

Laffin

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So you gals at least have a [bleep]' clue,as to that which you are dreaming about...though it'll still stump you.

Laffin'...................

[Linked Image]

Woo Hoo 22.250-220 Swift- 22.250AI
Impress me more

Swifty

Swifty
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rockchuck828

Swifty52,
You are taking the wrong approach with Big SHTICK...... he is quite possibly the biggest butthole here on the "FIRE" but he is not stupid ,actually he is quite intelligent but a butthole just the same.
If you are going to take him on you have to use facts. and the fact is that a 22-250AI wont shoot a 75gr A-Max at 3700+ fps. I know I own several

Never said it could,just said by experience with a longer tube, and max published velocity, it might in theory hit the velocity needed to attain less than 20MOA for that bullet, at that distance.

Swifty

Swifty
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
WOW What a horrible reamer you must have for your 22-250AI, is that .015" belly-out or .020" Laffin'............

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hooray, I won he tried to insult me.

Laffin

Swifty

You insult you,better than anyone else could...by thinking you've a clue.

That never ain't not funny.................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rockchuck828
WOW What a horrible reamer you must have for your 22-250AI, is that .015" belly-out or .020" Laffin'............

[Linked Image]

Almost no fun hooking you Couch Queens and your imaginations.

I get a kick outta someone who's never put miles on a 50rd ammo box,almost as much as I get a kick outta someone talking about things,they've never seen or done.

You are ringing alotta bells and my hopes are that you are dumb enough to continue......................

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bump for the ladies and their collective imaginations...............

Page 8 of 14 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 13 14

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (44mc, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, 35, 69sportfury, 14 invisible), 1,588 guests, and 950 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,119
Posts18,483,520
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.