Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
KLM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Gentlemen:

We live in an imperfect world. Mistakes happen. This is not life or death stuff we are discussing here. Put it in the proper perspective and move on. This board has way too many posts and way to many people on it for mistakes not to happen.

Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas!!

GB1

H
Hoz Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
Well put KLM! Damn, another posting for me in the classifieds. Thats really gonna through my percentages off! Merry x-mas everyone.

M
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
M
Bigun and I are all set,let it go,I just asked a question, and now we have been made out like the bad guys because we enjoy the classified section,I didn't realize that I "HAD" to interact on other parts of the forum

There are a lot more ½" rifles than ½" shooters.
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
mudder, thanks for the PM and public acknowledgement/apology. As you can possibly see that my behavior of not contacting you after the deal was meant that you were off my good guy list, I revert and am pleased that you want to make things right. One step back, two steps forward in my book. Thank you.
Communication can be expressed by what you say and do and what you do not.
Don't worry about making it right, I'm all set on rings. But thanks again.
Glad everything is cleared up with you and Bigun.

Casey

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Originally Posted by nsaqam
Originally Posted by Hubert
Both youse guys only use the classifieds to run your business. so a deal diden't go your way, tought titties stop whinning over a box of bullets and move on. (not boat boy) grin

Just looked at bigun's posts and you're right Hubert.

Neither of these guys are actual forum participants but merely hover over the classifieds.

Don't feel a bit bad for either one.

Move on.

x2

IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
The "Free Classifieds" is the second most popular forum at 24 Hour Campfire by a wide margin. Besides being a fantastic place for members to trade in goods and services for their favorite outdoor activities, I have always found it to be a great source for the exchange of information (along with the other fine forums here) about our favorite sport. I especially like the "Deer Hunting" and "Hunting Rifles" forums, but have read and posted a little in many of the other ones. And I do enjoy browsing through the posts at the "Hunter's Campfire" even though it seems to focus more on politics and current events than it does the hunting and fishing activities a lot of the rest of us come to the Campfire for.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
B
Can I end this with some Humor?

JERRY JERRY!!

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
You asked to read and respond. If you can't handle a negitive respond than don't ask. I should of known a puss like you woulden't like my answer..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. crazy

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I think three things.

Spending most of your "Fire" time in the classified section doesn't make you second class citizen. That type of vertical monopoly went out with "CB radio.

If you make your offer in the thread rather than a pm in the back door will better support your position.

Same goes for the seller.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
stop sending me PMs then removing yourself before I can answer. but wait that seems to be your style. so i can't spell. kiss off freak.(was that spelled so you can understand it) grin

IC B3

Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Time to let this thread die:-)

Michel
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bigun31768
i made a mistake and apologized.. what else should have done??

i now apologize on a open forum to mudder. i made a mistake and i'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you. i can buy the berger vld 155gr. here for 38.00 a box if you want to get a box you pay for them and i'll pay for the shipping.. i know thats not what you wanted but just trying to do the best i can to fix my part of this mistake..

You can supply what you agreed at the price agreed. If it costs you a few bucks so what, your good name should be worth whatever it costs.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good grief.

Bruz
"You can't scare me.........I have kids"

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

556 members (1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 62 invisible), 2,453 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,939
Posts18,519,044
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.