Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
....and yet you continuously make statements like below:
Originally Posted by hunter1960
You border rats, better get used to how things are, don't see much change coming...
Oh well, it's your choice to live there. You live next to the Mex. border, yet piss & whine about the Mexicans.

Yeah you're a real lighthouse to the sovereignty of our nation.
Go [bleep] yourself failure1960.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Oh man, somebody needs to find out who issued that directive. I mean officially.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Still just a wee bit to busy waving your crank around to go to work on YOUR home State issues, we would note.

Grow up,....yer' 50 year old,....(calling mid sixties types "Old men")

I mean it, grow up,...quit acting like a damned PUNK.

" Anonymous response; "For some folks wearing a badge is somewhat like being a twelve year old girl who just started smoking.
They just keep from waving it around for all to see."

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Wait cross maybe failure1960 is going to regale us with some actual facts of how he has helped to secure the border or prevent crime on the border itself.....

nah probably just more about stopping drugs on the interstate way up there in TN.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You know inter-DICK-tions as he is so fond of telling anyone who will read his post...

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I think he misses his Carlson Beer,....whoops I meant Victor,

no,.......CARLSBERG wink

Goddammit !

GTC

Last edited by crossfireoops; 01/06/11. Reason: add Rat-Like code message

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Wait cross maybe failure1960 is going to regale us with some actual facts of how he has helped to secure the border or prevent crime on the border itself.....

nah probably just more about stopping drugs on the interstate way up there in TN.

OK,....that is IT !

I've contacted my Lawyer,....he says I have grounds to SUE you for U.S. $ 20 Million.

I told him to "Proceed"

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yep pretty hard to circle jerk when its only him....
At least he is still a jerk though grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Any good varmint hunting over my McNeal?
I know there is least one two legged varmint there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Who do you think is moving those drugs from the border to there point of sales in other then SW states? That along with moving other illegals from the border to employment in other states? Normally illegal Mexicans, or illegal Mexican gang members. This state is criss-crossed by interstates in which drugs cross going in all directions to other areas in the US.. The same with illegals, they travel all over the US. If they just stayed in the SW states, that would be one thing, but they don't, it's all tied together. The interstate criminal interdictions made in this state, not only net drugs, but illegals also.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
whistle whistle whistle

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
The "Explosion" in Tennessee, azzwhole

.......WTF,....repeat,.....WTF......? OVER

have you got anything beside 'Probably' for your "report" today,....

or just earning your SPLC check by the word posted, per usual ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
There's a pretty verifiable rumor running that we're dealing with a crack whore and her pimp from Douglas,.....and that "Hunter1960" is one of their noms de plume, and standard "Hire On" Handles .

Sure isn't much of a stretch to NORMAL imagination to so invey,
....IS IT ?

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Wonder what happened to Jefe? He ain't been around much of late. heheheheh

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
He won some sorta' "Prize", I heard......

from his PAROLE OFFICER, IIRC.

GTC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
He won some sorta' "Prize", I heard......

from his PAROLE OFFICER, IIRC.

GTC
He's probably receiving his "prize" in the calaboose right about now.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I'll go on record here,.....ROACHES don't like daylight.

GTC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by curdog4570
You forgot
"You civilians just piss and moan about disrespecting the flag"

I spent 20 years protecting and serving the flag of this country, in places all around this world, how about you? Matter of fact before you were born.

Ain't surprising you caught the flag detail a lot . They try to find SOMETHING for the losers to do to keep 'em from feeling like losers .

I wasn't talking about flag detail. Talking about serving this country. Ol' magnum is 32 and hasn't spent a day in service to this fine country. FYI, in most divisions in the US Army. Those who serve on Div. flag detail, is a highly prized position. Selected by the Div.CSM. Your experience in this is???

I done my turn with a rifle, but I don't wear it on my sleeve like some ex-military . I always figger folks like you never did anything else , so you gotta roll out the old military service deal .Me.......... I ain't a one note Johnny .

Semper Fi [ oh , I forgot you said you were Army ]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Retardo say :

".........i've been there, done that. It's not my fault that you've led such a dull life, with few experiences. The majority of my comments on posts are reflective towards either LE or Mil. both of which you have, ZERO experience in. "

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
I've actually enjoyed watching Hunter 'evolve' over the last year. His exploits and experience have grown to legendary status... Neat thing about imagination is timelines aren't in play, you can makeup whoever you want to be, whenever you want to be it.

He's easy to track and his sign is abundant.

Lee24 wasn't who he said he was, Jefe lied about who he was, Old Bosslady and hunter.

They just try to bury you with Bullchit... funny stuff for a meter maid.

Kent

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

501 members (219 Wasp, 01Foreman400, 160user, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 45 invisible), 2,400 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,662
Posts18,512,891
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.