Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Hammer1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

In July 1989�

Christian Dornier went on a rampage killing 14 people including two young girls ages 5 and 10.

Additionally he wounded eight to ten more people.

Dornier used a double-barrel shotgun.

Shotguns are specifically designed to shoot not one but hundreds of deadly pellets � micro bullets � with each pull of the trigger.

These micro bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

The manufacturers of both the double-barrel shotguns and their ammunition do extensive research on how to make the micro bullets form broad patterns making it impossible for the attacker to miss his victim.

Some even fire magnum ammunition � their users being unsatisfied with the deadly power of standard ammunition.

Some shooters use toxic lead shot to increase the suffering of their victims. Others use copper or nickel plated shot to produce deeper, more serious wounds in their victims.

Some double-barrel shotguns even have two triggers to make them more deadly.

Some even come with two different chokes to make them more effective for both short and long range targets.

Some in the gun culture have even been known to encourage the use of double-barrel shotguns by teenagers. They form what they call "Junior Leagues".

Double-barrel shotguns are made to easily break down for maximum concealability of the attackers during transport.

These double-barrel shotguns lend themselves to being made further concealable (sawed-off) while still fully functional and as such are the favorite weapon of gangs like the Dalton Gang or the Hole in the Wall Gang.

Double-barrel shotguns are glamourized in violent movies like �Big Jake� and �El Dorado�.

Is your desire to shoot sporting clays, skeet, or trap worth even one human life ?

Is your desire to hunt quail or pheasants worth even one human life ?

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It's like if Gus wrote a shotgun column...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Well , thanks to a good pal, I am NOW prepared to deal with this sorta' thing

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Hammer1 Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

Have already seen where some members of the gun community are calling for the ban on large capacity magazines.

They say such a ban is "reasonable".

They say that they have no use for those magazines and that such as ban will quieten down the call for other gun control measures.

Well, large capacity magazines can be demonized.

So can your double-barrel shotgun.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Hammer1

In July 1989�

Christian Dornier went on a rampage killing 14 people including two young girls ages 5 and 10.

Additionally he wounded eight to ten more people.

Dornier used a double-barrel shotgun.

Shotguns are specifically designed to shoot not one but hundreds of deadly pellets � micro bullets � with each pull of the trigger.

These micro bullets travel faster than the speed of sound.

The manufacturers of both the double-barrel shotguns and their ammunition do extensive research on how to make the micro bullets form broad patterns making it impossible for the attacker to miss his victim.

Some even fire magnum ammunition � their users being unsatisfied with the deadly power of standard ammunition.

Some shooters use toxic lead shot to increase the suffering of their victims. Others use copper or nickel plated shot to produce deeper, more serious wounds in their victims.

Some double-barrel shotguns even have two triggers to make them more deadly.

Some even come with two different chokes to make them more effective for both short and long range targets.

Some in the gun culture have even been known to encourage the use of double-barrel shotguns by teenagers. They form what they call "Junior Leagues".

Double-barrel shotguns are made to easily break down for maximum concealability of the attackers during transport.

These double-barrel shotguns lend themselves to being made further concealable (sawed-off) while still fully functional and as such are the favorite weapon of gangs like the Dalton Gang or the Hole in the Wall Gang.

Double-barrel shotguns are glamourized in violent movies like �Big Jake� and �El Dorado�.

Is your desire to shoot sporting clays, skeet, or trap worth even one human life ?

Is your next post gonna be about semi-auto shotguns?
And yes... My desire to shoot and own firearms are worth everything I hold dear...

----------------------------------------
I'm a big fan of the courtesy flush.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When Blunderbusses are banned, only buses will blunder.

You, You, and You......continue to panic,....the rest of ya', follow me.

[Linked Image]

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D

I
s your desire to shoot sporting clays, skeet, or trap worth even one human life ?

Yes!!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That is a superb piece of sarcasm Hammer1. Guys,I hope you realize that Hammer is illustrating the word twisting methodology of lies used daily by the enemy to demonize everything we have and enjoy let alone depend on to defend ourselves. Nice job lad!!!

Be afraid,be VERY VERY afraid
ad triarios redisse
My Buddy eh76 speaks authentic Frontier Gibberish!
[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Have already seen where some members of the gun community are calling for the ban on large capacity magazines.

They say such a ban is "reasonable".

They say that they have no use for those magazines and that such as ban will quieten down the call for other gun control measures.

Well, large capacity magazines can be demonized.

So can your double-barrel shotgun.

Follows the logic that if you feed one rat the rest will leave you alone.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yep, that is how it is done.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Blundering buses... laugh

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ya, I liked that one too.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I understand the original post. It's directed to those hunters and target shooters who don't like semi-autos or black guns or anything else that isn't simply a hunting firearm. This is the shot across their bow. Well done. And that deer rifle? Why, that's a deadly long-range SNIPER rifle, and NOBODY needs one of those. They're hoping to placate the gun controllers by sacrificing somebody else's guns first, hoping theirs won't be taken.

We must all stick together. Nobody gets thrown under the bus.

It takes a village to raise an idiot.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by grouseman
... Nobody gets thrown under the bus.

Even if it is blundering. smile

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Oh... I missed the intent.

Sorry

T

Last edited by temmi; 01/14/11.

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I've been thrown out at the main terminal and had the whole dayumed fleet run over me at times. Blundering to say the least,

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
All I know is:

Double barrel shotguns kill zombies!

Hemi

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That's violence inducing hate speech and would be banned in Canada, you zombieophobe. grin

The key elements in human thinking are not numbers but labels of fuzzy sets. -- L. Zadeh

Which explains a lot.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 65 invisible), 2,484 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,771
Posts18,515,618
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.