-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Our best bet to get him out of office is to find a way to send Palin on a vaction until after the election. Maybe a big safari in africa.
Obama another 4 years or 4 years of Palin is not good. Then again we don't need Romney either!

I am really starting to like Pawlenty, always like Gingrich I am sure there are others, but my Chorizo is alomst done so I gotta go.

Kique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I have hope we will see change and the Obamas will be back in Chicago.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The real estate market is at its lowest point ever with no signs of improvement.

Geithner has written a letter to the Speaker of the House saying that unless the debt ceiling is lifted, the US will default on its obligations (SS, medicare, interest on the debt, etc.). That is going to lead to a battle royal in the Congress and with all the newbies in the House there's no way to tell what'll happen.

S&P and Moody's have warned the US gov't that it is close to losing its AAA status in the bond market.

The US dollar is in decline with no predictions when it might reverse course. This is good for exports, but a whopping great amount of what Americans buy is made overseas, so consumers will take it in the shorts.

There are worldwide shortfalls in crop production, so food is going to get more expensive.

The price of oil is going up, making driving and food production more expensive. What few bucks a guy makes won't go as far.

The employment numbers are static or falling. There'll be more folk on the dole.

There's still the great desire on a lot of congresscritters on both sides of the aisle that want to legalize several million criminals that normal folk call illegal aliens, and they are/will be down in the lower income brackets that will be turning to the dole as things get worse.

The question is, "Will the Greater Depression benefit those who would try and drag the country out of it or those who would increase the handouts?"

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Let's just simplify it further. There are more stupid, non working, low life, POS, dumbasses now than ever before. This bodes well for OBama.

That's pure fact. Put this together with Drudge's morning headline about him planning a BILLION DOLLARS reelection campaign, and I think our battle will be straight uphill.

Stupidity, and stupid people, are easily purchased.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Daveman
As much as I hate to say this, I now believe Bam Bam is going to be re-elected in 2012, in large part due purely to lucky timing. The economy is slowly turning around and picking up steam, and by the end of next year, more people likely will be working (not because of his policies, but despite them). He will, of course, claim all credit for this, attributing the turn around to his strong leadership. His historically-low numbers are not that far below Reagan or Clinton early in their terms. Combine this with potential complacency among the Republicans thinking they have the election in the bag, and the failure of any strong Republican candidate to emerge, and the Republicans could lose the White House. I certainly hope that I'm wrong on this, but I doubt it.

So Daveman what do you really think makes this POS so electable? Perhaps it's that he never tells a lie. No he's very beatable I would be somewhat surprised if the Libturds are still in political trouble if they even run him again.

NRA Lifetime Member
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Obama is a Lame Duck for the next two years and will get booted in 2012 . Give him another two years to cut his own throat. If you think the Dem's agenda has changed you are just fooling yourself. That joke of a memorial he gave was just a Pep Rally for the Dem's and most normal people saw right through it.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Obama might just solidify his chances at reelection by selecting Hillary Clinton as his V.P. running mate. Granted, the Obamas and the Clintons despise each other, but in politics, that is meaningless when it comes to reelection strategy. What's that old saw? "Politics makes strange bedfellows."

A large part of the Democrat base expected Hillary Clinton to be the presidential candidate in 2008, and were enraged when Obama spoiled her, and their plans. Reluctantly, they voted for Obama, although some just didn't vote. Either they did not work for Obama's election, or what little they did, was tepid.

In 2012, if Hillary Clinton is on the ticket, even as V.P. candidate, they will not only flock to the polls en masse, they'll work like a bunch of chain gang convicts to get "her" elected. Afterall, she just might make it into the Oval Office afterward. If she is not on the ticket in 2012, by 2016, Hillary will be almost 70 years old, and not have a chance to become President.

Not to say this is a nut lock cinch, but it's a definite possibilty.

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
More defeatism, doom , gloom, woe is us, where did I put my hemlock nonsense..........HORSECHIT !

Don't give this bloated monstrosity a win,.....we have two years to beat it down.

Cheer up, and get to WORK !

GTC

A BIG 10-4 that Sir.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by nsaqam
President Obama's approval ratings are on the rise and at this point in their presidency his is far higher than Reagan's was at the same point.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx
"President Obama"? lmao

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Obama is a Lame Duck for the next two years and will get booted in 2012 . Give him another two years to cut his own throat. If you think the Dem's agenda has changed you are just fooling yourself. That joke of a memorial he gave was just a Pep Rally for the Dem's and most normal people saw right through it.
I would agree wholeheartedly if it were not for the Republican propensity for cutting their own throats with candidates like McClown. I'm not a huge Palin fan, but will vote for her if she gets it. She is the most likely candidate and will whip his asss regardless of the economy simply because of the same mechanism that got him elected. We had to have the first Negro President. Then we'll have to have the first Broad. Sad that our nation now runs on People Magazine more than Newsweek.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Fight to "WIN"..there's no other acceptable way!!! wink

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
The Obama novelty has already worn off. The starry eyed young voters who have no clue what the issues even are will not be turning out in droves to vote for the "cool black guy".

Next time around a slick line and a cool persona will not get the job done. Also (hopefully) the republican candidate will not be a dud like McCain. Keep the faith you guys.

damn......I hope I'm right about this.

" A little solitude is a mighty precious thing "
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
Originally Posted by bea175
I would agree wholeheartedly if it were not for the Republican propensity for cutting their own throats with candidates like McClown. I'm not a huge Palin fan, but will vote for her if she gets it. She is the most likely candidate and will whip his asss regardless of the economy simply because of the same mechanism that got him elected. We had to have the first Negro President. Then we'll have to have the first Broad. Sad that our nation now runs on People Magazine more than Newsweek.

But say he was a moderate and so electable LOL.

He was even a libturd butt patting fool. He would have lost by at least 15% points more if Sarah hadn't agreed to try and rescue the whole pile of moderate [bleep].

Last edited by 17ACKLEYBEE; 01/14/11.

NRA Lifetime Member
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Enrique
Our best bet to get him out of office is to find a way to send Palin on a vaction until after the election. Maybe a big safari in africa.
Obama another 4 years or 4 years of Palin is not good. Then again we don't need Romney either!

One thing's for damned sure: if the Repubs nominate Palin to run against Obama, he's certain to be re-elected. Just my opinion....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lets see what the future holds, but,, if recent history is a guide, and history tends to repeat itself. Just look to Bill Clinton's approval ratings at this period of his presidency.
Sadly there is a very high probably that is where the answer to todays question lies.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
sadly for the country....I'm afraid we ain't seen nothing yet. the real estate market will not be anywhere near recovery by 2012. unemployment will still be north of 9%. and most importantly.....something is going to happen on the international front to highlight the amateurish quality of this administration in a way his MSM pals can't disguise. he's been very lucky so far....but that can't last. whether it's an Israeli strike on Iran, an Iranian strike on Israel or the Suadis, a full out war in Korea, the Russians taking the rest of Georgia....Chavez invading Columbia....something will happen to show his ass to the voters, which will be the last straw.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
whether it's an Israeli strike on Iran, an Iranian strike on Israel or the Suadis, a full out war in Korea, the Russians taking the rest of Georgia....Chavez invading Columbia....something will happen to show his ass to the voters, which will be the last straw.

Agree totally.
I am actually rather surprised that the Israel/Iran situation has not(yet) reached a boiling point.
As for NK/SK, we could see "the balloon go up" any day.

Not good.

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by 700LH
Lets see what the future holds, but,, if recent history is a guide, and history tends to repeat itself. Just look to Bill Clinton's approval ratings at this period of his presidency.
Sadly there is a very high probably that is where the answer to today's question lies.

From a historical perspective sitting Presidents are usually are re-elected to a second term more often than not, voters have to be very dissatisfied to not re-elect the current President to a second term. IMO the next election will come down to how the well economy is doing or not, people tend to vote with their wallets.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Did anyone check in with the international financial cartel to see what they think? I look for the cartel to put up a very weak Republican candidate like they did the last time to ensure a Obama win.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Independents and even some core lefties aren't buying it this time round. His only core hope is the Dead People's Union. His game is up - Liberal Media can't hide it through 2 more years.

He's thinking he'll blow a hole in the GOP boat by moving center. That's too easy to see through. The more he tries to sound like Reagan the more laughable it gets.

By 2012 his approval rating will be in the 20's. Every one except the NAACP will hate him.

He will go back to Chicago not understanding why he lost......Unemployment will still be close to 9% and housing will still be TRYING to recover.....

Page 2 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (1Longbow, 204guy, 257Bob, 12344mag, 25classic, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,689 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,294
Posts18,486,992
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.