Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
7th, 8th, or 2000th, you`ll never get it anyway. You cannot decipher any reasoning, only insulting.

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger

HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I cypher that you are far dumber than most,which puts you in a "special" place.

Deep down you've an inkling to the depths of that stupidity and it troubles you,so you get pizzy when others state that obvious plainly. Curiously enough,you are powerless to refrain extolling them "virtues" and would like to live in a Fantasy World,where everyone is a "winner",even "special" folks like you. While a lovely notion,it do tend to collide with Reality and that's your perpetual undoing.

I prescribe (4) Midol and 50cc's of Vagisil in your usual location.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Big Stick

Deep down you've an inkling to the depths of that stupidity and it troubles you,so you get pizzy when others state that obvious plainly. Curiously enough,you are powerless to refrain extolling them "virtues" and would like to live in a Fantasy World,where everyone is a "winner",even "special" folks like you. While a lovely notion,it do tend to collide with Reality and that's your perpetual undoing.

I prescribe (4) Midol and 50cc's of Vagisil in your usual location.................

............Keep going, you`re doing great!!!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tom264
Originally Posted by Paul Walukewicz
jesus franny! or should i say tranny?
Paul, thats frickin halarious!

Cant wait to see tranny's comeback. grin

No come back, just a nasty PM... grins

I can't spell... Deal with it...
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Dummy,

I've never not done great..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by bigsqueeze

Dummy,

I've never not done great..............
............Keep going there,,,,,,mighty one!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I don't grow much moss. If you pried your puzzy from the couch now and again,you could back the Vagisil off to 25cc's.

Hint.................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I don't grow much moss. If you pried your puzzy from the couch now and again,you could back the Vagisil off to 25cc's.

Hint.................
..........Yup! You know alot. No doubt, you`ll be walking on water soon oh great and mighty Mr. Big Stick.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You need Imagination,I do not. Reality takes me places,your Imagination can't take you.

Poignant to boot,ain't it?

Laffin'!.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
You need Imagination,I do not. Reality takes me places,your Imagination can't take you.

Poignant to boot,ain't it?

Laffin'!.............
...............Well gees Stick! I wanted to give you a good dose of how my imagination and reality worked, but you keep turning me down like the predictable coward you are.

You always refer to me as having an "imagination" or having "lack of reality" and using those terms as your scape goat to describe me. And yet, you certainly aren`t willing to test my reality or imagination "in person" now are you? Why of course not!

You wouldn`t meet face to face with me if your life depended on it. And also if your life depended on it, you couldn`t post anything worthwhile either.

You probably get far more laughs than I do. As a mature adult?, your objectivity and powers of reasoning are just amazing. Couple that with your wonderful posts, and you are truly something to behold.

How`s the walking on water going?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's your 12th Whine.

Crossed eyes and drooling spittle,ain't much of an attraction,if only to elaborate on why you've no company. Also why you cain't purchase companionship...all of which is funny................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
That's your 12th Whine.

Crossed eyes and drooling spittle,ain't much of an attraction,if only to elaborate on why you've no company. Also why you cain't purchase companionship...all of which is funny................
..........Here comes my 13th..........Never had to "purchase" companionship and I don`t worry about having company.

But you keep moving things right along and making things up as you go. Maybe you should think about devoting your brain to science? See how it worked?

Or next time you are on cable TV, find that show called "1,000 Ways To Die" and watch it. Please take some notes!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I reckon that if you can't buy companionship,that you've little worry about having company...that'd be the point dummy.

I'm at ease in being rather bright and long ago got accustomed to it...just as you have stupidity.

Laffin'....................

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I reckon that if you can't buy companionship,that you've little worry about having company...that'd be the point dummy.

I'm at ease in being rather bright and long ago got accustomed to it...just as you have stupidity.

Laffin'....................

......................Well then! Keep sharing your "brightness" with the rest of us, oh "mighty" one!

And I`m soooooooooo sorry for being soooooooo damned stupid. Man I`ll tell ya. I just can`t get over how damned stupid I really am!!!!.... laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

But my money spends just as well as a real "smart" guy`s. There`s $100K + expenses for ya Stick if you can come down here and,,,,,,"put me in my place."

You`re not too smart for passing up on that opportunity. I thought you were brilliant Stick. The epitomy of all rifle, optics and hunting knowledge and yet you pass up such a proposition? Looks like you only sink a couple of inches when "walking on water" ay?......... laugh laugh laugh laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
No need to be sorry,but you might consider clorox in the gene pool,to curtail the trend.

Greed ain't my gig and bitch slapping retards ain't very high on my list.............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
No need to be sorry,but you might consider clorox in the gene pool,to curtail the trend.

Greed ain't my gig and bitch slapping retards ain't very high on my list.............
.........That`s too bad! And I will consider your Clorox solution to fix my genes. You won`t take $100K + expenses to come down here and "bitch" slap an easy retard such as myself? I feel rejected!

It`ll be the "easiest" $100K that you could ever make Stick! Won`t take long either! I PROMISE!.... whistle

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm sure you long ago got the hang of rejection. Stupidity has a way of arranging that...............

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
I'm sure you long ago got the hang of rejection. Stupidity has a way of arranging that...............
............Yep! If you say so,,,,,all knowing one!!!

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Originally Posted by Tom264
jesus franny! or should i say tranny?
Paul, thats frickin halarious!

Cant wait to see tranny's comeback. grin

No come back, just a nasty PM... grins
Lol, seems your the special winner for today then. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Damnit I was really hoping for a nasty PM from s/him...
I haven't had a vulgar one from Bosslady/framis/olddouche1942 in ages.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (1_deuce, 160user, 10gaugeman, 222Sako, 10ring1, 1234, 72 invisible), 2,796 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,579
Posts18,532,191
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.