Print Thread
Hop To
Page 598 of 1,842 1 2 596 597 598 599 600 1841 1842
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Nice mess of fish Dave.

BTW, anyone happened to notice that the Packers are going to the Super Bowl. grin

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I heard that! I guess its true, a blind hog does find an acorn once in a while, also explains this cold we're having, its migrating up from hell laugh

Beware of any old man in a profession where one usually dies young.

Calm seas don't make sailors.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Grizzly Bill, Here we go STEELERS, here we go.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Topgunbill
Grizzly Bill, Here we go STEELERS, here we go.

Note my new sig line... laugh

I happen to think the Steelers coach is one heck of a coach too. Considering where he came from, was there ever any doubt?

Camp is where you make it.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I have a conundrum. For years and years, I have detested the Packers. Couldnt stand them. But in recent years that has started to wane. I still dont like their fans (well, most of them anyways grin). In recent years they havent been so obnoxious and they have a pretty good team.

Then you have the steelers. They have won more than their share. But I like Tomlin and Spaeth is from Albertville.

So I dunno who to root fer. I take bribes.

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hey thanks for the support guys.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I guess you guys saw this, dincha?

shocked grin Of course, it's photoshopped, but it's still funny as hell.

Attached Images
favre.jpg (27.38 KB, 136 downloads)

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
been up since 3:30, can't sleep. on a plus side I've been doing a lot of job hunting smile downside is there aint a whole lot out there right now in my field. I did find a few that sound interesting though

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Well Ryan I've been up since 4 am...we should've called each other. Joey is running a 102.6 fever, feels like throwing up and achey. Guess the flu has hit our house now. Plus I'm trying to keep the stove going and keep Ricky Bobby low key. He thinks it's time to play...I think it's time to sleep. Why does all this happen when Dave is out of town?
So guessing I'm staying home today. Girl in our office told us yesterday she's moving, husband got a big promotion and huge pay increase. And with the hiring freeze, looking like I might be very stressed for a very long time with the added work load coming... and no raises in site. At least my job is safe for now. grin

"I'm not crying!!"
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave
Well Ryan I've been up since 4 am...we should've called each other. Joey is running a 102.6 fever, feels like throwing up and achey. Guess the flu has hit our house now. Plus I'm trying to keep the stove going and keep Ricky Bobby low key. He thinks it's time to play...I think it's time to sleep. Why does all this happen when Dave is out of town?

Sounds like me and Joey were hanging out together. frown Sorry to hear about the little guy. Jack stayed home on Friday with the same stuff. He slept from 4PM friday to 8am Saturday. Of course I got the stuff last night...same as Joe. Fever, achy, gut ache. Yuck.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Seems to be a lot of Steeler fans around here all of a sudden. eek

I'm not making any predictions or taking any bets on this SB. Steelers are going to be tough to beat. But I'm still pulling for the Pack.

Hope those young ones are feeling better soon.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except for bears. Bears kill you.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

I have an appointment with a different jobbing service @ 1:00 today. I hope they are much better than the last one.

I am out of order until further notice. My "stupid people" filter needs cleaning and my "give a damn" batteries have run out.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I've come to the conclusion that job services suck. They don't do much for ya. They didn't for me. My wife works with them on a daily basis and likes them from the employer side, but from the employee side...they suck.

I hope your experience with them will be better than mine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mrsnortherndave
So guessing I'm staying home today. Girl in our office told us yesterday she's moving, husband got a big promotion and huge pay increase. And with the hiring freeze, looking like I might be very stressed for a very long time with the added work load coming... and no raises in site. At least my job is safe for now. grin

that sucks little joe is feelin crappy, Cale had that a couple weeks ago. did you get the wine?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Ryan not sure if this is exactly your field but USFWS is hiring biologists in both Bloomington and Fergus Falls. Not sure on the details as this is through the grape vine.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'll have to look into that, USFWS is where I have most of my experience through, thanks for the heads up!

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Fungus Falls is getting awful close to me. If'n you get a job there, we could meet for lunch once in awhile! What a perk!

Played them all the time in sports and never liked them. good thing we almost always beat them. except once..... mad

I am sitting on a 6 hour conference call. eek yes 6 hours. this is painful, but they pay me for it, so i guess i better not complain. smile

What you do today is important, you are trading a day in the rest of your life for it.
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Hey Grizz have always been a Steelers Fan, only live 125 miles from de burgh. Actually have two other football teams closer, the Bills and Browns.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I always kinda liked the steelers. I don't like their qb, but if he can punch the packers d-fence in da face...i'm all for him. grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Except for SB9. grin This is a tough one but hope the Steelers win.

Now tear the roof off that stadium and get back to being a Vikings team that was once feared. Seems like the Vikes and cryboys owned the NFC in the 70's. If one wasn't in the SB the other was.

"That's what happens when your leaders stop being an American and start being a politician." George S. Patton
What would Yoda do...your ass kick it he would.
[Linked Image]
Page 598 of 1,842 1 2 596 597 598 599 600 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

525 members (1234, 219DW, 10Glocks, 219 Wasp, 21, 1minute, 52 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,201 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,432
Posts18,489,353
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.