-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I just don't understand what folks who normally are just as scandalized as I am about the nature of our debt, trade deficit, interest, etc. are thinking when they want to continue these extremely high-dollar and unneeded programs that are strangling the lifeblood out of our country. People used to drink frickin' cocaine in their pop. Dope is just a dammed weed. I don't even like the term "legalize" it. It never should have been illegal in the first place. We don't have money for all this crap. Some problems simply solve themselves unless you won't allow them to.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by Mac84
No doubt Blue! Nothing like a toothless meth head scratching shiite that aint there, tweeking like he's gonna explode.

They're just misunderstood! Harmless, really, and they should be left to do their own thing.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
We don't have money for all this crap. Some problems simply solve themselves unless you won't allow them to.

Agreed, hence my "put all the drugs in a big pile and let 'em have at it" theory. I also stand behind my statement that we shouldn't have amubalances responding to the ODs and the ERs should be able to throw 'em back out the door.

George

�Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.�
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Give the addicts a governemnt subzidized hot shot to make sure they don't come back for more. Problem solved but It's not very "Christian like".

"I Birn Quhil I Se" MacLeod of Lewis
I Burn While I See
Hold Fast MacLeod of Harris
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm tired of paying to keep them from doing what they wanta do, paying to arrest them, paying to keep them in jail, paying to try them and then paying to imprison them. Then when they get out I get to pay for them being on welfare. Can't we just deport them to Mexico? Can't we just deport all the politicians who want to continue this? I'm getting dammed tired of nobody keeping the roads up and my ditches not getting mowed and all sorts of other shixt just so we can keep chasing assclowns down and putting them in jail.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't tell you how many bodies I've stood over, barely clinging to life, brought back by a shot of narcan. How much cheaper in the long run would it be to just let them go?

Last edited by Mac84; 01/27/11.

I Burn While I See
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by NH K9
We don't have money for all this crap. Some problems simply solve themselves unless you won't allow them to.

Agreed, hence my "put all the drugs in a big pile and let 'em have at it" theory. I also stand behind my statement that we shouldn't have amubalances responding to the ODs and the ERs should be able to throw 'em back out the door.

George
You got all these people wringing their hands and wanting to "help" and all this other stuff. Some of them wouldn't pisss on my family if we were on fire but they'll give away my money in public programs to keep meth heads in food stamps so they can use their money for beer, meth and cigs. Our country is like Disneyland for Dummies.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Much. You and I both know that most aren't ready to go down that road. Hell, we have folks that want to "save" them in prison...

George

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Sorry, George, but those scenes you see in TV cop dramas of a round from a snub nose .38 causing a pickup truck to explode into a ball of fire and then fly harmlessly over the shooter are just fiction.

I'm glad you realize that. I, OTOH, don't watch cop shows. No need, I actually do, rather than just talking/typing. Some of us actually take our firearms and shoot at and from vehicles so we know what actually happens in the real world. Novel concept for many teachers, I understand, but it's reality.

Most folks with common sense realize that the first order of business is getting out of the way in those sorts of situations.

I've been in "those sorts" of situations. I've ducked vehicles and I've seen driver's stop when they realize what's going to happen if they don't.

Somehow, I doubt I would've been able to convince the cops that I needed to blow the driver away, either.

So, in reality, it wasn't what you made it out to be here on the 'Fire. Good to know...

You guys crack me up with this BS.

Since you're a constant source of laughs for many of us here, it's nice to return the favor once in a while wink .

George

Does your BS have no limit, George? Unbelievable. laugh

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ColeYounger
No, I ain't. Several of y'all are reading stuff into my posts that ain't there. Maybe these rehab programs and such are a good idea. I don't know, but I do know I don't want to foot the bill for them. My thought is that we don't have money for all the wars, we don't have money for all the LE. We don't have money for all the prisons and we don't have all the money for welfare. By welfare I mean what you are calling "hand holding programs" and you can lump all the counseling and shixt in with that.

I want the cops out chasing down killers and rapists. I want the Border Patrol kicking asss on illegals. I want the soldiers home where they ain't getting kilt every day and where maybe they can back up the BP and keep us from having a dirty bomb or anthrax sewn in Houston or Tulsa. I want teachers teaching school and highway workers mowing the ditches and fixing the dammed roads. What I don't need is people kicking my neighbor's door in and arresting him 'cause he decided to toke up. I don't smoke dope or do meth. The extent of my drug taking is the odd Ibu or aspirin and maybe a Rolaids. I don't like my neighbor too much either. I just think with all this talk of the Chinese forclosing on us that maybe we need to get out ahead of some of this shixt.

I too, think that is an excellent post, and a good example of the frustration and futility that most Americans feel. In the meanwhile, things have to get done, and the game has to be played by the existing rules.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Mac84
No doubt Blue! Nothing like a toothless meth head scratching shiite that aint there, tweeking like he's gonna explode.

I don't know why this just cracked me up,....It's not at all funny , and yet IS.

What is is is, anyway,.....

Or is it are is ?

"Mass Produced" meth,......one more head shake and wow on that crap.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Does your BS have no limit, George? Unbelievable.

To quote one of our more profound members, it was the only move you had. Congats?

George

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Happy birthday George! Sorry I missed it earlier.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I just don't understand what folks who normally are just as scandalized as I am about the nature of our debt, trade deficit, interest, etc. are thinking when they want to continue these extremely high-dollar and unneeded programs that are strangling the lifeblood out of our country. People used to drink frickin' cocaine in their pop. Dope is just a dammed weed. I don't even like the term "legalize" it. It never should have been illegal in the first place. We don't have money for all this crap. Some problems simply solve themselves unless you won't allow them to.
I hear ya.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Too true.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
Just another day brother. Spent it snowblowing, working the dogs and doing work around the house.

One day closer to a ride in the ferry....

George

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It may come to that regardless because the greenbacks are running thin. Sad part is good people will pay the price as well.

I Burn While I See
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Does your BS have no limit, George? Unbelievable.

To quote one of our more profound members, it was the only move you had. Congats?

George
I believe in calling a spade a spade.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
N
So do I. Those of us who "do" rather enjoy calling out those who like to talk about it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
No, I ain't. Several of y'all are reading stuff into my posts that ain't there. Maybe these rehab programs and such are a good idea. I don't know, but I do know I don't want to foot the bill for them. My thought is that we don't have money for all the wars, we don't have money for all the LE. We don't have money for all the prisons and we don't have all the money for welfare. By welfare I mean what you are calling "hand holding programs" and you can lump all the counseling and shixt in with that.

I want the cops out chasing down killers and rapists. I want the Border Patrol kicking asss on illegals. I want the soldiers home where they ain't getting kilt every day and where maybe they can back up the BP and keep us from having a dirty bomb or anthrax sewn in Houston or Tulsa. I want teachers teaching school and highway workers mowing the ditches and fixing the dammed roads. What I don't need is people kicking my neighbor's door in and arresting him 'cause he decided to toke up. I don't smoke dope or do meth. The extent of my drug taking is the odd Ibu or aspirin and maybe a Rolaids. I don't like my neighbor too much either. I just think with all this talk of the Chinese forclosing on us that maybe we need to get out ahead of some of this shixt.

I too, think that is an excellent post, and a good example of the frustration and futility that most Americans feel. In the meanwhile, things have to get done, and the game has to be played by the existing rules.

Agreed to both Cole and the Boss.

I Burn While I See
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (2500HD, 264mag, 222Sako, 257 mag, 219DW, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 44 invisible), 2,213 guests, and 1,225 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,388
Posts18,506,816
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.